Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529213 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
lymelyte:
Who is following the underground? Exciting show grin
We finished the episode together, every Wednesday. Thanks to kickass... Season 2 will be next year

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Good morning everyone, pls can someone recommend a series that looks exactly like legend of the seeker.... Currently watching Chuck Season 5...pls reply ASAP
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Alpha house.
super funny! I can't get enough of political satires right now. I want more..cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2016
Missed this House.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Elparaiso:
WTF just happened on Veep?
LIKE WTF? Seriously, WTF?
my selina is no longer potus. *sad*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
Just finished OITNB s4. That last scene on episode 13 tho cry cry Netflix sure know how to mess a nigga up embarassed.

"Poussey died; she’s not coming back. But her death carried weight, both symbolically and narratively. And while both Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead seem increasingly reluctant to kill off main characters, Orange Is the New Black did so unflinchingly and to devastating emotional effect. She’s gone for good, and she won’t soon be forgotten."

kinda celebrated her death. good riddance to bad rubbish. I never liked her face and her simplistic persona. next one I hope to never to see again is black cindy. taystee is a maybe. I like the muslim babe...I hope they keep her character.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
forreelinc:

Bros which website did u download vp from?
from kickass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classyalabolass: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Freecocoa, wad up, mammy. Long time. I missed you ooo.

Have you seen this movie?: 'Dirty Grandpa'.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classyalabolass: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Finally I can catch up on Gotham and The Walking Dead. Whew!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Na true oooo shocked grin

Dis guy self... you no dey tire so?? grin

^^Well, For much of season 6, Littlefinger may not have graced us with his cunning and manipulative ways as we have grown to expect of him, but when it mattered most, he answered the call. Without him, there would have been no "King Of The North". So, it's safe to say thus: LittleFinger defeated Ramsey Bolton via Jon Snow - Jon was merely a proxy.

Now that house Bolton is no longer in the picture, His sight is now set on the Kings Landing... Cercei may be occupying the iron throne presently, but, not for long.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

Dis guy self... you no dey tire so?? grin

^^Well, For much of season 6, Littlefinger may not have graced us with his cunning and manipulative ways as we have grown to expect of him, but when it mattered most, he answered the call. Without him, there would have been no "King Of The North". So, it's safe to say thus: LittleFinger defeated Ramsey Bolton via Jon Snow - Jon was merely a proxy.

Now that house Bolton is no longer in the picture, His sight is now set on the Kings Landing... Cercei may be occupying the iron throne presently, but, not for long.
*sighs*..I no even deh in the mood to mock the guy sef,en get luck. cry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bratking:

my selina is no longer potus. *sad*

Real sad bro.
Not even Veep?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

*sighs*..I no even deh in the mood to mock the guy sef,en get luck. cry grin

C'mon! Mock away! At least, Baelish is not a p*ssy like Underwood.grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

C'mon! Mock away! At least, Baelish is not a p*ssy like Underwood.grin grin
Yeah..I hear. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Elparaiso:

Real sad bro. Not even Veep?
as in eh. na doyle fuccked her up sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Justified
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bratking:

as in eh. na doyle fuccked her up sha.

The m-effer!
Next season would focus on her life as an ex president tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah..I hear. grin

Hian! His subordinate yelled and I quote "You're Modaf*cker, Mr President!"" right into his face, a good kissing distance away at that!

- How did Frank take it? Smiling! shocked
- What did Frank do? Nothing! shocked

He couldn't even muster up the courage to give the niccur a b*tch slap right then and there. Or call the secret service positioned at the doors to put the guy on detention or something. After all, it's against the law to blatantly and deliberately provoke a sitting United State President at close quarters.

Only one Underwood got a pair in that family, and it ain't Frank, sorry. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
Elparaiso:

The m-effer!
Next season would focus on her life as an ex president tho.

she will bounce back tho. things have a way of falling in line for selina. all the same season 6 is superb.,.i think it's funnier than last season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

Hian! His subordinate yelled and I quote "You're Modaf*cker, Mr President!"" right into his face, a good kissing distance away at that!

- How did Frank take it? Smiling! shocked
- What did Frank do? Nothing! shocked

He couldn't even muster the courage to give the niccur a b*tch slap righ then and there. Or called the secret service positioned at the doors to put the guy on detention or something. After all, it's against the law to blatantly and deliberately provoke a sitting United State President at close quarters.

Only one Underwood got a pair in that family, and it ain't Frank, sorry. cheesy
Koice...Koice...Koice.

How many times I call your name? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bratking:

kinda celebrated her death. good riddance to bad rubbish. I never liked her face and her simplistic persona. next one I hope to never to see again is black cindy. taystee is a maybe. I like the muslim babe...I hope they keep her character.
I never really liked her too.it was at season 3 that i started digging her..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
bykebyke:

Koice...Koice...Koice.

How many times I call your name? grin

C'mon man! Frank "The P*ssy" Underwood got your tongue? At least, defend the guy a little na? Or maybe you're realizing that emm... Frank is truly a p*ssy! tongue grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Who else is watching Preacher?

Really good. An holy (maybe unholy?) matrimonial union of humor and violence - dark and humorous. I like where the plot is heading. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Classyalabolass:
Freecocoa, wad up, mammy. Long time. I missed you ooo.

Have you seen this movie?: 'Dirty Grandpa'.
Hi, errrmm, do I remember you? *scratches head*

I'm aite anyways, hope you are too?

Haven't seen it, is it a good one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

Really good. An holy (maybe unholy?) matrimonial union of humor and violence - dark and humorous. I like where the plot is heading. smiley
I am.

Hello stranger.undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

I am. Gonna watch episode 5 tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
any voltron legendary defender fan here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
freecocoa:
I am.
Hello stranger.undecided
Hey! undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
koice:

Hey! undecided
What's the matter with you? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
NJ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Braindead grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread