Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3503969 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Catching up on the MMA drama, Kingdom. Wheeler just bagged a title... way to go, Champ. smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisskynet(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Game of throne i await your season 7.. Best TV series ever..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bratking:

first, the bolded is uncalled for. shows the level of your maturity. what a really poor/sad/disappointing way to end what would have been a strong presumption.

too bad I have to strike it all out now and relegate em to the sewers. I don't waste time on immature folks. #peace cheesy

huh, you missed the joke, it's your moniker I decided to use as a tool to take a jibe @ you, nothing with maturity, just having Fun, don't know how you choose to interpret it, I do apologize if it hit you wrong, we don dey catch trips since so I surprise you took meaning to the last sentence
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
chrisskynet:
Game of throne i await your season 7.. Best TV series everever
And yet we wonder why XiuKiXiu from Planet Mars won't visit us. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
kingsilly:

Mizzzbeee behave now will you? kiss
lol grin dude called me "oga" undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bratking:

it's not a crime to have an opinion. I see something I don't like I put it on blast, likewise I see something that appeals to me I let loose with praises. like hyzicbond said earlier Tv shows have gone beyond merely seating on couch and just looking. you gotta be able to have an opinion bruv. some folks are making loads of money on metacritic and rotten tomatoes being professional television and movie critics...this is 21st century, hello.

by forcefully cautioning me to stop criticizing your favorite tv series you yourself is guilty of the act of criticism. that's the irony in all this cheesy

If You Must Know,i Have Not Seen Arrow And I Only Watched 15 Episodes Of Flash S1 So It Aint My Favorite Show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
kingsilly:

huh, you missed the joke, it's your moniker I decided to use as a tool to take a jibe @ you, nothing with maturity, just having Fun, don't know how you choose to interpret it, I do apologize if it hit you wrong, we don dey catch trips since so I surprise you took meaning to the last sentence

well I'm not the only one that missed the joke apparently, you did too. my moniker is ironic, a sort of wry humor..so it kinda annoys me when folks skip the hidden humor in it altogether and take it literal(you ain't the first person to do this). there's a dude with a "$mellymouth" moniker on nairaland, now no one would actually think he has mouth odor, right? everyone has a limit to the crap they can take from anybody...this is mine. it's okay you apologized tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Treyknowles:
If You Must Know,i Have Not Seen Arrow And I Only Watched 15 Episodes Of Flash S1 So It Aint My Favorite Show.

you missed the point completely.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
bykebyke:

And yet we wonder why XiuKiXiu from Planet Mars won't visit us. undecided undecided

Wetin GOT do you sef?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
Elparaiso:

Wetin GOT do you sef?
Na you be that for that picture? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
.I really miss Suits,guy do you know when d season 6 would start?

Suits resumes next week I think.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by csamii: 1:05am On Jul 09, 2016
chrisskynet:
Game of throne i await your season 7.. Best TV series ever..

Forever n ever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ipledge10(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2016
I am missing klaus face angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:34am On Jul 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Na you be that for that picture? grin grin

LOL, that's my neighbor's cousin's in-law's friend's brother.

Nice guy sha. He doesn't like you. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 09, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, that's my neighbor's cousin's in-law's friend's brother.

Nice guy sha. He doesn't like you. angry
Tell him I'm his biggest fan. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:37am On Jul 09, 2016
bykebyke:

Tell him I'm his biggest fan. grin
LOL, what are we going to do with you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
not everyone on nairaland is a dude. undecided

oops my bad....!
I meant oga in a ladies way na.... u self...! is it y you dint even drop d site no more
anyways am so so sowi; dint check d gender Dats y.
no vex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2016
Treyknowles:

Hey, have you seen suits?

Dope! It returns next week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisskynet(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Ooooohhhhhh Yea Zoo season 2 is out.. 3 episode so far waiting for the remaining episode. . Datz anoda nice tv show series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2016
DeCypherMe:

Hey, have you seen suits?

Dope! It returns next week.
Nope I Haven't Seen Suits,but I Will Check It Out After My Exams.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2016
nobsalis:

oops my bad....!
I meant oga in a ladies way na.... u self...! is it y you dint even drop d site no more
anyways am so so sowi; dint check d gender Dats y.
no vex
awww now I feel bad this is the site I use dl.fardadownload.ir then u click on serial for series and films for movies. Tho some people complained that it is slow, I and others haven't experienced that.

So u can check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2016
still on southland cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2016
bykebyke:

but na his opinion, can't you just let it be? undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
but na his opinion, can't you just let it be? undecided undecided
That was a shïtty Opinion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2016
bykebyke:

That was a shïtty Opinion.
No it's not undecided Many folks rate GOT as the best ever series on TV. It is more than their personal opinions self, the show itself de pack awards every year. So when someone says that GOT is the best TV show on earth, it's not only his own opinion but the opinion of many and majority carries the vote. EOD.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2016
Twisting:

Suits resumes next week I think.
.Can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
No it's not undecided Many folks rate GOT as the best ever series on TV. It is more than their personal opinions self, the show itself de pack awards every year. So when someone says that GOT is the best TV show on earth, it's not only his own opinion but the opinion of many and majority carries the vote. EOD.
And many also see it as very OverHyped.

As much as I love House of Cards,I do not call it the best series ever.
As much as I love the character Frank Underwood,I do not call him the best that has ever graced TV.

And that is because I am smart enough to remember that I haven't seen it all to make that conclusion.

And also,the person who made that shïtty comment should have also used "my",and should not have outrightly called it the best series ever,cause that is just gradeA AliBaBa stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by csamii: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2016
parrotibaba:

Leave that guy. First guy said it's the best and I concur, the other guy can hang for all I care.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2016
bykebyke:

And many also see it as very OverHyped.

As much as I love House of Cards,I do not call it the best series ever.
As much as I love the character Frank Underwood,I do not call him the best that has ever graced TV.

And that is because I am smart enough to remember that I haven't seen it all to make that conclusion.

And also,the person who made that shïtty comment should have also used "my",and should not have outrightly called it the best series ever,cause that is just gradeA AliBaBa stuff.
but he didn't quote you when making his opinion neither did he denigrate anyone against his opinion hence making it HIS OWN opinion. You were the one who quoted him and imposed your own opinion on his. Tell me, is that fair? And the funny thing is that you have been ridiculing this TV show and it's viewers for such a long time that whenever someone drops a positive thought about GOT, you're quickly snapping his/her heels. The same house of Cards that you venerate didn't suit my taste, I couldn't even finish the season 1 but you don't see me disparaging your taste in TV shows whenever you mention it because I realized that it's your opinion even though you try to force it on anyone that says otherwise.

There are TV shows that are so unique that you can barely find another to replace it even years after its end. So there's absolutely nothing wrong in someone calling GOT the best TV series ever at least until he/she sees a show better than it. The fact that you decided not to call HOC your best show ever has nothing to do with anything.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm sure this bykebyke of a person is a huge fan of GoT...He just doesn't want to bruise his fake I-Hate-GoT ego.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
parrotibaba

Someone pls buy this guy a pizza and 6 bottles of Heineken
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
but he didn't quote you when making his opinion neither did he denigrate anyone against his opinion hence making it his own opinion. You were the one who quoted him and imposed your own opinion on his. Tell me, is that fair? And the funny thing is that you have been ridiculing the TV show and it's views for such a long time that whenever someone drops a positive thought about GOT, you're quickly snapping his/her heels. The same house of Cards that you venerate didn't suit my taste, I couldn't even finish the season 1 but you don't see me disparaging your taste in TV shows whenever you mention it because I realized that it's your opinion even though you try to force it on anyone that says otherwise.

There are TV shows that are so unique that you can barely find another to replace it even years after its end. So there's absolutely nothing wrong in someone calling GOT the best TV series ever at least until he/she sees a show better than it. The fact that you decide not to call HOC your best show ever has nothing to do with anything.

Firstly,"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."

Where is the logic in calling one series the best ever when you haven't even seen half of the various series made in the world.??

What stopped him from saying it was the best he has ever seen if it was an opinion?

I shït on this belief that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and should be respected,this belief has made people say whatever they like and someone arguing against one's opinion is disrespectful.

Secondly,I could argue this all day but I seriously cannot be arsed,If I see another shïtty opinion,I will point it out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.