Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508341 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Freciprocal:

Please Who can tell me the major difference between these actors?

Just one answer!!! cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Freciprocal:

Tony Almeida, Bill buchanan, and Chloe o'brian (Perfect CTU Team) grin

they brought those 3 back? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
I want to start girl meets world.

Is it worth it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dynamo007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello plz is dere any oda site i can download series of diff quality lyk dt of uploadin.ir/series plz?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by komzy589(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello peeps, pls what is the name of the lady that acted Nduka's wife in My Flatmates comedy series that features Basket Mouth? I mean the lady that runs the barbing saloon?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2017
why is it that when people are asking for serie prescription, d always say the one as good as prison break or 24... does it mean no serie has beat them?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:27am On Apr 14, 2017
I don't think I can use my MB to download empire again

they are done

I now believe power is more better

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2017
This morning I just needed an action series, I searched and searched I couldn't find any...I just downloaded the 100...
hope it will be good?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:19am On Apr 14, 2017
really enjoying shot fired and APB.
wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:23am On Apr 14, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
I don't think I can use my MB to download empire again

they are done

I now believe power is more better

empire na garbage. stopped long time ago ..they are beating round the bush lol. don't compare it with power abeg , Power is ahead. if you need another dope musical film, download star and thank me later. season 2 will be out soon

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:25am On Apr 14, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
This morning I just needed an action series, I searched and searched I couldn't find any...I just downloaded the 100...
hope it will be good?

100 dn old now..good series shall .
have you watched the last ship? Gotham? the unit ? so many
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:43am On Apr 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

100 dn old now..good series shall . have you watched the last ship? Gotham? the unit ? so many
have watched last ship and the unit ...I just decided I won't watch Gotham
I searched Google and d prescribed Macgyver; have you seen it? is it good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:53am On Apr 14, 2017
StrafordSTONES:

have watched last ship and the unit ...I just decided I won't watch Gotham

I searched Google and d prescribed Macgyver; have you seen it? is it good?

macgyver I don't like it. gotham is dope bro. you dey miss o... season 3 will hit be back in next 2 weeks.. can't wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:03am On Apr 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

macgyver I don't like it. gotham is dope bro. you dey miss o... season 3 will hit be back in next 2 weeks.. can't wait

I ll check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Billions!!

This is the best episode of the series so far!

"a boy doesn't become a man until he has buried his father"

So many relatable things in that series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Herapal(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
StrafordSTONES:
why is it that when people are asking for serie prescription, d always say the one as good as prison break or 24... does it mean no serie has beat them?

Breaking Bad is better than both.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:
Billions!!

This is the best episode of the series so far!

"a boy doesn't become a man until he has buried his father"

So many relatable things in that series.

I don't agree with that quote, total bs.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
paradigmshift:
really enjoying shot fired and APB.
wow

nna

na u oh...u just dy follow everything... m following both above too.....

d day this glo will scrap off ehn....u go know.....

nd no talk night plan oh.....

m sure ya ff like 30 series

as fr me...just 24
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

100 dn old now..good series shall .
have you watched the last ship? Gotham? the unit ? so many

grrrrr

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Feleezy:
I don't agree with that quote, total bs.

I hope you don't take the dead part 'literally'?

He meant that in a figurative sense, why he referred to his own father "walking away".

In essence, you see it as you against the world rather than having a second recourse to your dad when things get knotty.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Herapal:

Breaking Bad is better than both.
True.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:

I hope you don't take the dead part 'literally'?

He meant that in a figurative sense, why he referred to his own father "walking away".

In essence, you see it as you against the world rather than having a second recourse to your dad when things get knotty.
figuratively or otherwise I still do not agree. you mean to say, a persons manhood is questioned if he has an existing relationship with his father or a mentor, because both serve same purpose in this scenario.
A person who you can count on for advice or support, when things goes sideways, is not a "weakness" but rather an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Feleezy:
figuratively or otherwise I still do not agree. you mean to say, a persons manhood is questioned if he has an existing relationship with his father or a mentor, because both serve same purpose in this scenario.
A person who you can count on for advice or support, when things goes sideways, is not a "weakness" but rather an added advantage.

There are two kinds of ways to become a man. Those who don't have a father to help them out, make decisions on their behalf or make connects for them.
The other type are those who have fathers to help them out, make connects and the likes.

What Axelrod was saying is that, he has the privilege of his father hence he doesn't have the burden of a man who doesn't have a father that will require more guts, ruthlessness. Chuck need not be that and can afford to make more calculated move because of the cushions he has around him.

Plus he did not say it was bad or weak, he even said it made him soft when he sees sons who can fall on their father's shoulders.

You need understand the context. God forbid you lose a father, I have and I understood him quite well.

Plus you can never compare a father to a mentor. Difference between Chuck's dad and Black Jack.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

grrrrr

hulala
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

nna

na u oh...u just dy follow everything... m following both above too.....

d day this glo will scrap off ehn....u go know.....

nd no talk night plan oh.....

m sure ya ff like 30 series

as fr me...just 24

baba I dn dey use this glo for over a year now before few people cum even dey aware n I dn drink so many gb. if e cast , there's another alternative. always coded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:

There are two kinds of ways to become a man. Those who don't have a father to help them out, make decisions on their behalf or make connects for them.
The other type are those who have fathers to help them out, make connects and the likes.

What Axelrod was saying is that, he has the privilege of his father hence he doesn't have the burden of a man who doesn't have a father that will require more guts, ruthlessness. Chuck need not be that and can afford to make more calculated move because of the cushions he has around him.

Plus he did not say it was bad or weak, he even said it made him soft when he sees sons who can fall on their father's shoulders.

You need understand the context. God forbid you lose a father, I have and I understood him quite well.

Plus you can never compare a father to a mentor. Difference between Chuck's dad and Black Jack.
Nah......., you should re-watch that scene, Axe didn't mean it for a complement but rather to shame chuck. you said there are two ways to achieve ones manly goals, but that quote made it look like there is only one "cast in stone" condition for success.
PS: I'm sorry about your dad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Feleezy:
Nah......., you should re-watch that scene, Axe didn't mean it for a complement but rather to shame chuck. you said there are two ways to achieve ones manly goals, but that quote made it look like there is only one "cast in stone" condition for success.
PS: I'm sorry about your dad.

Moved past it a long time ago.

Yes, he meant it to shame him by making Chuck look inferior to his type of man, no less a man. A case of I hustled harder than you to get to where I am whereas you had yours handed to you and guided to it.

He in fact acknowledged the men by referring to them as "steely balls".

But I guess we just agree to disagree.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Vorpal:

Moved past it a long time ago.

Yes, he meant it to shame him by making Chuck look inferior to his type of man, no less a man. A case of I hustled harder than you to get to where I am whereas you had yours handed to you and guided to it.

He in fact acknowledged the men by referring to them as "steely balls".

But I guess we just agree to disagree.
Not to be seen as draging this discourse on, I will conclude by saying, if it was quoted as " a boy usually becomes a man after he buries his father" then I wouldn't have a problem with it, but the original quote puts a prior condition that, without "burying" ones father a person CAN NOT come of age.
I believe that the making of a man is not dependent on the father. figuratively or literally.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

baba I dn dey use this glo for over a year now before few people cum even dey aware n I dn drink so many gb. if e cast , there's another alternative. always coded

E call am.drink....werey....

Chai...lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

E call am.drink....werey....

Chai...lol

baba e Sweet pass holandia milk .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

baba e Sweet pass holandia milk .

Na for December last I year I kill dem

About 45GB for that month alone.... grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Na for December last I year I kill dem

About 45GB for that month alone.... grin grin grin grin
Sweeter if you have mifi ..
kill them abeg. your own even small. u gat to drink more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m), Meel, elvisgaga, Flamez01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.