Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532597 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maisamari1994: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
paradigmshift:
everybody is busy waiting for the next episode of designated survivor and d likes when you gat other nice series.

timeless
Star
snatch
shot fired
APB
blacklist redemption
ice
emerald city

[sup][/sup]
I have watch emeralds city.but I will see for the star and snatch....but bros what are this two series talking about...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Maisamari1994:
I have watch emeralds city.but I will see for the star and snatch....but bros what are this two series talking about...

star is a musical film but very awesome. is about 3 girls. u will love it. thank me later.

snatch is a good too. u can read em up on Google
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Blacklist redemption don finish na....season 1 dn finish

for those who haven't seen it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
The white Princess
Part 1: (Mini series)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maisamari1994: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

star is a musical film but very awesome. is about 3 girls. u will love it. thank me later.

thank you...sorry what of the (ice)??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Maisamari1994:
thank you...sorry what of the (ice)??

check Google too. check of em.. download any one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maisamari1994: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

check Google too. check of em.. download any one
thank you any way.... But where can I download the ice cos I check 02tvseries and toxicwap but is not there.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
who's seen Black mirror, Luke Cage and Iron fist??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Maisamari1994:
thank you

download Star. start with that.. u will Lv it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
who's seen Black mirror, Luke Cage and Iron fist??

Luke cage is more like a vigilante film, started well but e fuk up last last. don't download iron fist, useless series. ...

Luke cage is ok. u will love it. I love the black neighborhood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2017
paradigmshift:

Luke cage is more like a vigilante film, started well but e fuk up last last. don't download iron fist, useless series. ...

Luke cage is ok. u will love it. I love the black neighborhood
i still prefer luke cage to iron fist.
yeah, it ended awkwardly. but they are trying to link up all the marvel characters anyway
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2017
kingsilly:
The white Princess
Part 1: (Mini series)

You see that 7.8? That's why most people won't watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Shingeki No Kyojin.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eric14(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
My thoughts on the Tv Series '13 Reasons why'

Hannah a drama queen or an attention seeker?

Before we criticize, castigate and judge, we should understand the type of person Hannah was.
I think sha was the MELANCHOLY/INTROVERT kind. They re sad most times, analytical, self sufficient, self-centedness, self sacrificing, perfectionism-conscious, faithful & dependable and emotionally sensitive. Some other of their xtics includes fault finding, criticism, complaint, pessimisms and fastidiousness (difficult to please).

I think she needed love, faith and attention.

On her sucide?

I think she was tired of life and everything in general.

On Justin in Jessica's party........

Justin was pathetic and fucking weak.

On Clay..............

He shouldn't have provided the kind of love and attention Hannah needed.............not his fault sha, he was a novice/socially akward.

Was her sucide fault of her Parents, the students or the School?

Her sucide is SOLELY her fault. She's the one who ended her life with her own hands.
Life is never a bed of roses.......... everyone finds a way of dealing with their own shit!

On season 2...............

If there would be one, i think it would be on another entirely similar storyline not a continuation.

On the series in general............

D series make sense sha based on its own genre.
It's the most tweeted tv series in 2017 and also among IMDB top 54 series. Its highly rated on every critics site.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
13 REASONS WHY!

Profound, moving, disturbing and massively important. Brilliant and devastating in equal measures. Caution, this is most definitely tough to watch, but do it.
A fantastically well written and acted series. "13 Reasons Why" is a difficult, but an important...no...a necessary watch. A refreshing and unflinching look at taboo subjects that are rarely touched upon in mainstream media. Well done to all involved for handling the subjects so well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
On 13 Reasons why

This series brings up the consequences of suicide and the reasons so many young people commit suicide. This is important because it brings awareness to the issue and shows the warning signs that you can look for in someone who is contemplating harming themselves. This story is phenomenally written and brilliantly directed. The series shows the mourning parents trying to piece things together, the friend who had no idea what went wrong, and the peers who physically, verbally, and mentally hurt Hannah Baker. There is beautiful character development as teenagers, parents and teachers figure out what killed Hannah Baker and how they each need to change themselves. The acting feels very real and the characters feel like people we all knew in high school. I have heard a lot of speculation that this story is "unrealistic" and for some it may be, but to me it's real and centers around how a typical teenager thinks and how those who are emotionally fragile feels and it was extremely real. Some will hate this and some will say that it makes suicide seem glamorous, but if you watch the whole thing you will see how suicide can negatively effect a whole community. There are some pretty hard moments to watch, but I feel everyone involved with this production did an incredible job tackling this very difficult material.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
I love the way tony kept telling clay to play the tape to figure out what happened to hannah rather than telling him directly. Clay needed to play the tapes to understand who he was to hannah, his faults and regrets. It was a platform for him to discover himself and probably change his thought towards girls he crushes on. In the end, he was fulfilled. This series has a whole lot of things to teach about life in general.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by risky369(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls which site can i download gomorra series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
paradigmshift:

tell me abt dis APB.. i really wana if its worth downloadin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
soleexx:

tell me abt dis APB.. i really wana if its worth downloadin

guy do download film.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
paradigmshift:

guy do download film.
convince me bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
soleexx:

convince me bro

nobody convinced me.
watch episode 1 n 2 .if you no Like am.bow out..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Eric14:

It's the most tweeted tv series in 2017 and also among IMDB top 54 series. Its highly rated on every critics site.

Fire...

It's the most tweeted cos the majority of people that tweet are teenagers. The most tweeted series captures that age group: HTGAWM, Vampire Diaries, Originals, etc

And it's top 54 cos it's the first season. If they continue with the story in the second season, the series won't be in IMDb top 200

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
paradigmshift:

okay sir. over and out
bro sorry can u resend ur mail message concerning the glo fbt, i had to go reopen that mail, but i couldn't find the message
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
bufness:
bro sorry can u resend ur mail message concerning the glo fbt, i had to go reopen that mail, but i couldn't find the message

I replied some mails ...
Write me again...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
paradigmshift:

I replied some mails ...
Write me again...
sent u a mail now @Dammy4krist16@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Had an argument with my bff today
She just completed 13 reasons why

Who is the most beautiful between sheri and jessica

I said sheri, she sided the somalian girl

Guyz, i will like to know your opinion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Eric14:
My thoughts on the Tv Series '13 Reasons why'

Hannah a drama queen or an attention seeker?

Before we criticize, castigate and judge, we should understand the type of person Hannah was.
I think sha was the MELANCHOLY/INTROVERT kind. They re sad most times, analytical, self sufficient, self-centedness, self sacrificing, perfectionism-conscious, faithful & dependable and emotionally sensitive. Some other of their xtics includes fault finding, criticism, complaint, pessimisms and fastidiousness (difficult to please).

I think she needed love, faith and attention.

On her sucide?

I think she was tired of life and everything in general.

On Justin in Jessica's party........

Justin was pathetic and fucking weak.

On Clay..............

He shouldn't have provided the kind of love and attention Hannah needed.............not his fault sha, he was a novice/socially akward.

Was her sucide fault of her Parents, the students or the School?

Her sucide is SOLELY her fault. She's the one who ended her life with her own hands.
Life is never a bed of roses.......... everyone finds a way of dealing with their own shit!

On season 2...............

If there would be one, i think it would be on another entirely similar storyline not a continuation.

On the series in general............

very on point...d girl was seeking attention
i don't think she was bullied btw her parents were there for her.i just don't understand her reason for the suicide
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Silicon valley is back wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.