Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527775 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2017
for ur information OITNB SEASON 5 has been released on torrent site courtesy of som hackers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2017
junnyjake:

Well, I dropped it at season 3, was becoming too childish.

If it seems to have picked up, just maybe I might consider watching in the future.
same thing with the flash too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2017
geekybabe:

What do u mean? European cast?
The crown is good.
Thanks, I love the "Theme" basically because of its historical storyline.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 1:29am On May 01, 2017
Stanleywaxy:
same thing with the flash too

Yeah, same thing. I never bothered watching a single episode of The Flash.
If I was 10 years younger, I might have appreciated them more.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2017
American gods it's a new one from Starz...kicked off to a good start,you guys shd check it out.
guerilla is also getting interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 8:19am On May 01, 2017
Lucifer is back
Into the Badlands , Billions , Chicago Justice , Silicon Valley continues.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 8:29am On May 01, 2017
soleexx:

any acction in the series atall??
yes o... it's action filled..
but you can try into the badlands for more action filled series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 8:33am On May 01, 2017
Kurupt01:
Lucifer is back
Into the Badlands , Billions , Chicago Justice , Silicon Valley continues.
my second favorite after designated survivor.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 8:35am On May 01, 2017

Lucifer is back!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 9:00am On May 01, 2017
kkkossy:

Any one pls?
toxicwap.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2017
Oh my God! Let's see how Axelrod survive this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2017
LethargiQue:

Lucifer is back!
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2017
Tyche:
Oh my God! Let's see how Axelrod survive this

yea bruh,nice one from chuck...he actually had to sacrifice his trust fund to nail axe...but I think Wendy benefiting also would somehow bail bobby oo..

billions is lit mehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhayor58(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2017
chuck rhoades is a bastard ..... wow

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Chuck Rhoades dey burst my head! cheesy cheesy

Play the fool to conquer! wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32am On May 01, 2017
dubylhover:

yea bruh,nice one from chuck...he actually had to sacrifice his trust fund to nail axe...but I think Wendy benefiting also would somehow bail bobby oo..

billions is lit mehn

The woman is just too conceited and repeatedly fails to trust her husband.

I think for Chuck Rhoades to tell her, he has a separate game plan on that front.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

I think for Chuck Rhoades to tell her, he has a separate game plan on that front.

its not her fault,she knows that's how axe makes his money..once it comes to stock,that's his playground..she honestly warned her hubby out of d goodness of her heart,but she thought chucks ego wouldn't let him back out,so she just had to make a few bucks...and that I think is what might save bobby,cos if chuck prosecutes axe for making money illegally against ice juice,then Wendy also is culpable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2017
13 Reasons Why

To be honest, this teen drama is HORRIBLE. Actually, the show is mostly garbage. I'm blaming peer pressure on this one, else I would never have bothered to waste my precious data on something so generic & vulgar.

Been termed as a teen drama should have been warning enough, but no, I had to let my curiosity get the better of me cuz all my friends were hyping the hell out of it. Now I wish I hadn't.

This show has nothing to offer except terrible old cliches. To make matter worse, none of the characters are likable. Hannah herself was the least likable. For someone we are supposed to feel sympathy for from the beginning (given that she has killed herself), Hannah sure does her best to make sure we feel nothing for her. To be honest, I think she got what she deserved - she played some role (a huge part) in the bad things that lead to her offing herself.

Overall, I think 13 Reasons Why tried to be ambitious but ultimately fell short. For one it glorifies & romanticizes teen suicide or ANY suicide for that matter. And the plotholes.... the plotholes were far too many.

If it gets renewed for the second season (I hope not) then expect more of the same. Tyler might be the vocal point this time though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2017
dubylhover:

its not her fault,she knows that's how axe makes his money..once it comes to stock,that's his playground..she honestly warned her hubby out of d goodness of her heart,but she thought chucks ego wouldn't let him back out,so she just had to make a few bucks...and that I think is what might save bobby,cos if chuck prosecutes axe for making money illegally against ice juice,then Wendy also is culpable

Like he said, "you should have faith in me". "You think am defenseless" she then make a remark about foolishness is next to strength and then he said "so they say"

For someone like Wendy who is a psychoanalyst, she failed at the most closest person to her.Chuck is NOT egotistic to such extent. Even if I was very shocked about his indifference because it's quite unlike him and yet the wife couldn't see something was off?

Abeg, that Wendy should just trust her husbands judgement especially concerning his job and dealings, it's not the first time she got in the way.

I know him telling the wife, there is a motive to it. Let's see for next episode.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 01, 2017
Catching up on:

- Broadchurch (Season 3)
- The Last Kingdom (Season 2)
- Love (Season 2)
- Billions (Season 2)
- Wentworth (Season 5)
- The Expanse (Season 2)
- Veep (Season 6)
- Grantchester (Season 3)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Yeah, chuck told her there are three things he is very sure of
That means he was 100%certain

Wendy could have trusted her more
Now. Wendy is bad news for chuck

She had an affair, which she hasn't come clean.... And that will come back to hunt chuck campaign
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
dubylhover:

Wendy is one selfish someone
She earns more
She drives the best car
She mix with the big guns

She should have trusted chuck

But i must say respect to chuck
That was a master plan

The only way to beat axe is to. Beat him at his game
Sacrificing his trust fund...

Axe won the battle, he will soon realise he lost the war

But he will never go down without a fight

For now axe is bleeped

The evidences are there to nail him

But the axe i know, he has the best brains, the best legal team and he is a survival he will fight back
He doesn't care who he has to pull down with him

This is the best billions episode in season 2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 01, 2017
Stegomiah:

Yeah, chuck told her there are three things he is very sure of
That means he was 100%certain

Wendy could have trusted her more
Now. Wendy is bad news for chuck

She had an affair, which she hasn't come clean.... And that will come back to hunt chuck campaign

You certainly are following the mind of the writers. Wendy I lack adjective to qualify her, perhaps she herself needs to be psychoanalysed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2017
koice:
13 Reasons Why

To be honest, this teen drama is HORRIBLE. Actually, the show is mostly garbage. I'm blaming peer pressure on this one, else I would never have bothered to waste my precious data on something so generic & vulgar.

Been termed as a teen drama should have been warning enough, but no, I had to let my curiosity get the better of me cuz all my friends were hyping the hell out of it. Now I wish I hadn't.

This show has nothing to offer except terrible old cliches. To make matter worse, none of the characters are likable. Hannah herself was the least likable. For someone we are supposed to feel sympathy for from the beginning (given that she has killed herself), Hannah sure does her best to make sure we feel nothing for her. To be honest, I think she got what she deserved - she played some role (a huge part) in the bad things that lead to her offing herself.

Overall, I think 13 Reasons Why tried to be ambitious but ultimately fell short. For one it glorifies & romanticizes teen suicide or ANY suicide for that matter. And the plotholes.... the plotholes were far too many.

If it gets renewed for the second season (I hope not) then expect more of the same. Tyler might be the vocal point this time though.

kingsilly wont like this cry cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2017
Singapore1:

kingsilly wont like this cry cry cry cry

grin angry

You a lost cause my friend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gbengalex(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 2:02pm On May 01, 2017
Actually am new in this thread and I think I love what am seeing grin. Can someone please help me on how to download series with my windows phone without much data consumption . Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Any series similar to Kyle XY or Walking dead for me to download?? grin

OR

If there's any interesting college series for me to download?
Anyone, please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gbengalex(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by echobazz: 2:25pm On May 01, 2017
Prison break
24:legacy
The 100
Blindspot

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babz574(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2017
who can help suggest a good season film. e.g, romance, vampire film, wolf film or a film similar viking or the last kingdom, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2017
babz574:
who can help suggest a good season film. e.g, romance, vampire film, wolf film or a film similar viking or the last kingdom, thanks.

The vampire dairies
The originals

(1) (2) (3) ... (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)