Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515654 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2017
Lucifer is now Sundays on CTV but mondays on Fox

What the fvck is going on

Anyway sha......na dem sabi cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
omgggg American gods, what tf did I just watch.... wow wow, jeez, wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
Whoa!

Just finished watching the premiere of American gods and I am giving it a 9.7/10.

With wicked bloodbath scenes and sexual intrigue.
And there was Odin!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
American Gods.

Freaking bloodbath, flying decapitated hand, oh boy see arrow arrange person body and yes she swallowed him with her freaking pvssy!!!!!

Really fun to finally watch this show after reading the Novel.. Now let's go rob a bank *spoilers*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2017
dubylhover:

yea bruh,nice one from chuck...he actually had to sacrifice his trust fund to nail axe...but I think Wendy benefiting also would somehow bail bobby oo..

billions is lit mehn

I forsee Bobby going to jail and Taylor standing for him, but its going to be a long drawn battle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2017
jaylicioussss:
omgggg American gods, what tf did I just watch.... wow wow, jeez, wow

Give us review na and stop shouting wow wow! Are you an ambulance grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=onyenze123 post=56103800][/quote]

?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 01, 2017
ak33n:

?

nvm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 01, 2017
mizzyapreel:
toxicwap.com
If na me post this link now, the kind ban I go receive eh, whether na mods dey ban me abi na anti-spam bot, I no just sabi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
American Gods.
You should have seen me refreshing my Amazon Prime Video after midnight this morning till about 3am...it's here now...so yeah, my sub ain't going to waste.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 01, 2017
Tyche:

Lol grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Like he said, "you should have faith in me". "You think am defenseless" she then make a remark about foolishness is next to strength and then he said "so they say"

For someone like Wendy who is a psychoanalyst, she failed at the most closest person to her.Chuck is NOT egotistic to such extent. Even if I was very shocked about his indifference because it's quite unlike him and yet the wife couldn't see something was off?

Abeg, that Wendy should just trust her husbands judgement especially concerning his job and dealings, it's not the first time she got in the way.

I know him telling the wife, there is a motive to it. Let's see for next episode.

she's quite aware of the obsession chuck has for axe,so she felt he was just being too stubborn and as it was a matter of stock,there was no way she was going to back her hubby over bobby,for crying out loud he's a made billionaire from the stock,and from the look of things,it actually paid her..now you saying she should have had faith in the husband,should she have bought shares from the ice juice? no cos she would have lost her money also..

@stegomiah I honestly don't see how she is selfish,she knew fully well that the stock would crash,she tried to warn chuck to cash out but he refused..she saw an opportuinity to make money,and make money she did..I don't actually see anything wrong in what she did,rather chuck shud have hinted or warned her to stay away from the stock entirely but he didn't....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
koice:
13 Reasons Why

To be honest, this teen drama is HORRIBLE. Actually, the show is mostly garbage. I'm blaming peer pressure on this one, else I would never have bothered to waste my precious data on something so generic & vulgar.

Been termed as a teen drama should have been warning enough, but no, I had to let my curiosity get the better of me cuz all my friends were hyping the hell out of it. Now I wish I hadn't.

This show has nothing to offer except terrible old cliches. To make matter worse, none of the characters are likable. Hannah herself was the least likable. For someone we are supposed to feel sympathy for from the beginning (given that she has killed herself), Hannah sure does her best to make sure we feel nothing for her. To be honest, I think she got what she deserved - she played some role (a huge part) in the bad things that lead to her offing herself.

Overall, I think 13 Reasons Why tried to be ambitious but ultimately fell short. For one it glorifies & romanticizes teen suicide or ANY suicide for that matter. And the plotholes.... the plotholes were far too many.

If it gets renewed for the second season (I hope not) then expect more of the same. Tyler might be the vocal point this time though.

nice to have you back,I actually saw all the good feedback from here,but as I read about it being Bout teens,I was just looking for a reason not to download it,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 5:41pm On May 01, 2017
koice:
13 Reasons Why

To be honest, this teen drama is HORRIBLE. Actually, the show is mostly garbage. I'm blaming peer pressure on this one, else I would never have bothered to waste my precious data on something so generic & vulgar.

Been termed as a teen drama should have been warning enough, but no, I had to let my curiosity get the better of me cuz all my friends were hyping the hell out of it. Now I wish I hadn't.

This show has nothing to offer except terrible old cliches. To make matter worse, none of the characters are likable. Hannah herself was the least likable. For someone we are supposed to feel sympathy for from the beginning (given that she has killed herself), Hannah sure does her best to make sure we feel nothing for her. To be honest, I think she got what she deserved - she played some role (a huge part) in the bad things that lead to her offing herself.

Overall, I think 13 Reasons Why tried to be ambitious but ultimately fell short. For one it glorifies & romanticizes teen suicide or ANY suicide for that matter. And the plotholes.... the plotholes were far too many.

If it gets renewed for the second season (I hope not) then expect more of the same. Tyler might be the vocal point this time though.
so you stopped at the 3rd episode? Or you wasted your data till.the 13th?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2017
Tyche:

hehehe there is this scene with a goddess in it... Hehehehheeh kikikiki
. well so far I like the series but just one episode is out for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=dubylhover post=56107717]

nice to have you back,I actually saw all the good feedback from here,but as I read about it being Bout teens,I was just looking for a reason not to download it,[/quote

You might like it, I know I do, even as I could tell from the start that Hannah Baker was a stupidly naive girl with mental issues. Give it a shot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Talius post=56108308][/quote]
bruh,id try it sometime sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Feleezy(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
dubylhover:

she's quite aware of the obsession chuck has for axe,so she felt he was just being too stubborn and as it was a matter of stock,there was no way she was going to back her hubby over bobby,for crying out loud he's a made billionaire from the stock,and from the look of things,it actually paid her..now you saying she should have had faith in the husband,should she have bought shares from the ice juice? no cos she would have lost her money also..

@stegomiah I honestly don't see how she is selfish,she knew fully well that the stock would crash,she tried to warn chuck to cash out but he refused..she saw an opportuinity to make money,and make money she did..I don't actually see anything wrong in what she did,rather chuck shud have hinted or warned her to stay away from the stock entirely but he didn't....
you guys don't seem to get it. Wendy's betting against the stock was essential for Axelrod's prosecution, because it directly links Axe capital as a beneficiary of the stock short.
p.s : the trade wasn't made from Wendy's personal acct, but from her Axe capital acct.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 01, 2017
I hope
jaylicioussss:
hehehe there is this scene with a goddess in it... Hehehehheeh kikikiki
. well so far I like the series but just one episode is out for now.

I hope they pay her well for the scene and possibly more to come. But aren't men being swallowed by pussy daily? I saw that scene as figurative of the society concerning such things.

American Gods

"It's not everyday a man gets to bury his wife"-Mr Wednesday
Wicked sarcasm if you ask me. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:
I hope

I hope they pay her well for the scene and possibly more to come. But aren't men being swallowed by pussy daily? I saw that scene as figurative of the society concerning such things.

American Gods

"It's not everyday a man gets to bury his wife"-Mr Wednesday
Wicked sarcasm if you ask me. grin
this one episode had lots of epic quotes. The goodness bilquis is played by Nigerian born Yetide Badaki. I think they are aware of how Nigerian women swallow guys everyday.... Loool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
Where's bykebyke when you need him shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
kingsilly:
Where's bykebyke when you need him shocked
Wetin happen?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
jaylicioussss:
this one episode had lots of epic quotes. The goodness bilquis is played by Nigerian born Yetide Badaki. I think they are aware of how Nigerian women swallow guys everyday.... Loool
Coming from a Nigerian woman shocked
Yea, I got a hint of her name but wasn't sure she was Nigerian. I am curious as to what effect he has on her, does she have more power? Look more beautiful? Or could it just be for the sake of swallowing men?

We shall see as the series goes.

Even if I don't want to quote, I shall quote you for reference purposes grin

I am still wondering how shadow kept his cool and resisted the urge to shag that babe. Ex convict are not known to be that self controlled and noble na undecided

My favorite character is the Leprechaun dude so far then Mr Wednesday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 01, 2017
koice:
13 Reasons Why

It was the show that pushed me into Anime Kingdom.

Had Enough.grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2017
Vorpal:

Coming from a Nigerian woman shocked
Yea, I got a hint of her name but wasn't sure she was Nigerian. I am curious as to what effect he has on her, does she have more power? Look more beautiful? Or could it just be for the sake of swallowing men?

We shall see as the series goes.

Even if I don't want to quote, I shall quote you for reference purposes grin

I am still wondering how shadow kept his cool and resisted the urge to shag that babe. Ex convict are not known to be that self controlled and noble na undecided

My favorite character is the Leprechaun dude so far then Mr Wednesday.

I think Mr Wednesday is Odin......and bilquis is queen Sheba.

Blood jus dey pour like juice cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
iamnlia:

I think Mr Wednesday is Odin......and bilquis is queen Sheba.

Blood jus dey pour like juice cheesy

Oh una don decipher the gods dem be sef? Perhaps explains the reason they started with them Vikings.

The blood part almost made it unreallipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babz574(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
have watched those. I belief there goods films that I haven't lay my hands on.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babz574(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

The vampire dairies
The originals
.............have watched those. I belief there goods films that I haven't lay my hands on.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2017
bykebyke:

It was the show that pushed me into Anime Kingdom.

Had Enough.grin grin
Kingsilly won't like this statement either cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2017
koice:
13 Reasons Why

For me, 13 reasons why is special cos it just highlights the difficulties and stuff that teens and young adults go through at the hands of their peers like verbal abuse, physical abuse, rape, defamation, slander and other stuff related to peer pressure.

Of course Hannah Baker was dramatic but everybody has different strokes and the series doesn't glorify suicide,I think it just help you see what you may be putting another person through unknowingly.

And that series is the best this year..........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2017
babz574:
.............have watched those. I belief there goods films that I haven't lay my hands on.

Vampire diaries ended March

The originals still continues....

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.