Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524609 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanthing: 2:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Riverdale is more like a lesbian boy storyline. The whole high school thingy wasn't just good. Stopped at third episode.

13 reasons why is one of my favorite this year. Relatable and plain storyline. People out there committing suicide due to bully and stuff. Realistic albeit sad.
Harry4cas:

Then you really need to see 13 reasons why. thank me later. i love riverdale too but i prefer 13 reasons why to Riverdale.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2017
took me multiple failed attempts and that fourth episode before I could finally commit to "the expanse series"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2017
Can anyone suggest good comedy show..
Preferably one w/o homo stuff

I've seen/seeing
2 broke girls
TBBT
Silicon valley
2and a half men
HIMYM
Babby daddy
The great indoors
Melissa and joe
Etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 7:15am On Apr 30, 2017
How come dear white people has a 5.4 ratings on imdb?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamOrion(m): 7:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Please guys, which data plan is best for downloading series. My airtel 1k for 1.5gig exhausts in 3days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2017
EmmGee:
Can anyone suggest good comedy show..
Preferably one w/o homo stuff

I've seen/seeing
2 broke girls
TBBT
Silicon valley
2and a half men
HIMYM
Babby daddy
The great indoors
Melissa and joe
Etc

Undateable
Brooklyn Nine nine
Life in Pieces
The Mick
Superior donuts
Superstore

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2017
kkkossy:
Pls some one should assist with a link to download BAND OF BROTHERS

Any one pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamOrion(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
IamOrion:
Please guys, which data plan is best for downloading series. My airtel 1k for 1.5gig exhausts in 3days
ANYONE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Stegomiah:

lol..that's y I Didnt download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:

Guess i came late to the pary just finished downloading it

Hope you love it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2017
IamOrion:
ANYONE
you better get glo and use the cheat..
I use 6gb per day grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlaBa: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2017
ak33n:
I use 6gb per day grin
Abeg post the procedure

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Stegomiah:
cos it's a racial show...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamOrion(m): 11:21am On Apr 30, 2017
ak33n:
I use 6gb per day grin
which cheat bro??

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
temi4fash:

Sorry who is prometheus?

Go and catch up on arrow....can't start explaining....

But in summary

#WeArePrometheus is the greatest vilian Oliver has ever come across....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
How dafuq did I not know Oitnb S5 will be out in April this year? Binging time yaff come.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chai!!! First 10 episodes were leaked by a hacker yesterday. Oh well, Xmas came early this year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
5 days to House of Cards season 5.

Abeg, na beg I dey beg.
I won't be able to watch it until Saturday.
Make nobody post spoilers o.

Or else, I will do my best to gain Seu.n's trust, become a moderator and spend my tenure pursuing and banning the erring moniker and it's followers.

Don't say you weren't warned and begged.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cleanthing: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
I honestly don't follow the ratings of series, do they work? Nah. It's just preferences and choices.

Dear white people has started well for me.

sod09:
cos it's a racial show...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Elparaiso:

Abeg, na beg I dey beg.

Or else, I will do my best to gain Seu.n's trust, become a moderator and spend my tenure pursuing and banning the erring moniker and it's followers.

Lmaoo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
tintedniggz:

Lmaoo

LOL, you think say na play I dey play.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
thenny312:
well people's opinions varies..... ... Bro suits is dope... ... Very captivating

Judging from the fact that the movie has got more than 3 seasons already, I somewhat find it tiring and unneccessary to start downloading it. Well, I'll try to download season 1 and then make my conclusion afterwards. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by opylas(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
IamOrion:

GLO weekend plan: #500 for 3GB. It's what I use for my series downloads. Speed is highest in the wee small hours
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Go and catch up on arrow....can't start explaining....

But in summary

#WeArePrometheus is the greatest vilian Oliver has ever come across....

I do not agree
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Stegomiah:

I do not agree

You don't have to grin grin grin

#WeArePrometheus is Boss!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2017
Mutaino7:
watch TABOO
Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2017
Harry4cas:

Judging from the fact that the movie has got more than 3 seasons already, I somewhat find it tiring and unneccessary to start downloading it. Well, I'll try to download season 1 and then make my conclusion afterwards. Thanks.

Watch the first two episodes of these first season and if you not hooked?? Then....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2017
Elparaiso:

Abeg, na beg I dey beg.

You have no idea how much I anticipate its come back. With Billions on the verge of completing its second season, it's only the right timing for HOC.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2017
naijababe:
How dafuq did I not know Oitnb S5 will be out in April this year? Binging time yaff come.
New episodes starts June 9 , anyway - that movie is lit wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Damn.....mahn.....this is the handwork of village people chai....

U dropped arrow at the worst time imaginable... Damn...

It's over interesting..... All credits to #prometheus....

#BelikePrometheus.....#NoonelikePrometheus.....#Prometheus

Infact for dropping it....we are coming for you....#Prometheus will have you....we'll have you.....#WeArePrometheus

Well, I dropped it at season 3, was becoming too childish.

If it seems to have picked up, just maybe I might consider watching in the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.