Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505021 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
Lmao.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
Wat movie is dis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 10:03pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:

one of my best series .
Pablo Escobar my Guy.

How can Pablo Escobar be your guy?

Wasn't it the point of the series to show the gruesome acts of the drug lord?
I am not understanding
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2017
Decale:

How can Pablo Escobar be your guy?

Wasn't it the point of the series to show the gruesome acts of the drug lord?
I am not understanding
gruesome or not bro,i love the guy that all.
so keep your understanding oga.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itzwizzle: 10:22pm On May 14, 2017
American gods
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2017
JulietteO:

Hello. I'd like to point out a few things to you

1. About the redundancy switch, I know what a redundancy switch is (It's possible C-note knows what a redundancy switch is)

2. About the glove, it's the ministry of electricity and everyone knows a glove comes in handy for an electrical work (No one dare touches a bunch of electrical wires without putting on gloves)

3. About the spanner, he picked it up when he thought he would work something out until he realized he had no idea in electrical work, then he decided to go "old school" (I think those were his words)

4. You want to find out how he came out unhurt? Try cutting a bunch of cables and see if you wouldn't come out unhurt.

5. About Ramal, he'd already ordered his men to that warehouse and Ramal saw through the drama Michael and Ja put up (remember he said he couldn't trust Michael)

6. About Sara's husband, it's obvious the writers wanted to make it look cheap (I think he's truly the Poseidon) Why don't wait a little bit longer before you criticize on this very point?

7. About Whip, the writers already established the fact Whip's pretty fast with knives (just as some are pretty fast with guns)

Let me just press the pause button. Typing is not easy at all (think my fingers are numb already)
How's your day coming?
Good Afternoon

1. Your third point, kind of contradict this one.

2. Yes, I didn't dwell much on that part, my point however was, that glove is no enough insulation to protect him as those cables were "high voltage cables" and I'm guessing the rating won't be less than 11kv.

3. Old school ko? no hay problema. cheesy

4. That would be an action taken by a crazy person which I'm not. Those cables were held with bolts, there's no way hitting them the way he did and at record time would have easily cut the supply to the prison. Don't forget that while hitting the cables, he was also bridging them hereby delivering more volts at that point , he should have been roasted at that point. Ordinary 415v mistakenly bridged the other day and my guy went blind for some minutes before regaining sights.

5.OK, I think I can allow this slide, I've seen similar pattern with other action series. And we've always forgiven them. grin

6.I'm not sure he's truly Poseidon, it would be too easy to predict, or what do you think?
Even if he is, he might still be answering to someone or be very close to Poseidon, I'd heed to your advice as I halt and see what happens.

7.Yeah, but the dialogue was kind of funny to me though.

Abi?
I love your points matured!
My day has been great, hope you're having a nice day as well?
Good evening.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itzwizzle: 10:36pm On May 14, 2017
Please who's watching the handmades tale...I need a review
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2017
paradigmshift:
prison break is dope though.. we should watch next.. maybe they will explain later

Yeah, let's see what they come up with next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Wat movie is dis?

FILM grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....abi laa

that's why its 9 or 8 episodes I think.....them no too rack brain.....just give viewers anything...lol...

una own too much.....

lol......non-satisfied viewers

cheesygrincheesygrin They should give us trash and see how their ratings drop.

But wait a minute, would you have preferred that prison break stopped at season 4?

Because me, I was satisfied with season 4 o, no be we force them to comot season 5 now. Anyways make we just de watch sha, perhaps it might be worth it in the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:18pm On May 14, 2017
Overprotective dad.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:19pm On May 14, 2017
Hahahaha grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:31pm On May 14, 2017
junnyjake:

1. Your third point, kind of contradict this one.

2. Yes, I didn't dwell much on that part, my point however was, that glove is no enough insulation to protect him as those cables were "high voltage cables" and I'm guessing the rating won't be less than 11kv.

3. Old school ko? no hay problema. cheesy

4. That would be an action taken by a crazy person which I'm not. Those cables were held with bolts, there's no way hitting them the way he did and at record time would have easily cut the supply to the prison. Don't forget that while hitting the cables, he was also bridging them hereby delivering more volts at that point , he should have been roasted at that point. Ordinary 415v mistakenly bridged the other day and my guy went blind for some minutes before regaining sights.

5.OK, I think I can allow this slide, I've seen similar pattern with other action series. And we've always forgiven them. grin

6.I'm not sure he's truly Poseidon, it would be too easy to predict, or what do you think?
Even if he is, he might still be answering to someone or be very close to Poseidon, I'd heed to your advice as I halt and see what happens.

7.Yeah, but the dialogue was kind of funny to me though.

Abi?
I love your points matured!
My day has been great, hope you're having a nice day as well?
Good evening.

I get your points
But there is no show or movies without flaw(s)
No matter how good it is
The whole point is to entertain viewers
I never even questioned the electricity ish.... Cos i don't know much bout it
But i do agree with you cos am guessing you know bout it

It's just like watching doctor house... And i see some things and i'm like this is not possible in reality

But who cares.... They already passed the message... It's majorly to entertain the viewers

If not there are so many modern shows i can question.... They all have flaws
Let's leave prison break like that

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 1:30am On May 15, 2017
Wat series plz
nonut:
Hahahaha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:43am On May 15, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Wat series plz
Man with a plan season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2017
junnyjake:

cheesygrincheesygrin They should give us trash and see how their ratings drop.

But wait a minute, would you have preferred that prison break stopped at season 4?

Because me, I was satisfied with season 4 o, no be we force them to comot season 5 now. Anyways make we just de watch sha, perhaps it might be worth it in the end.

before nko....I only felt bittered by the fact that Scofield died........season 1-4 was awesome......

u know say fox can diversify like.....ezz everything dey want to film.......

after seven years...lol...this people no well sha......

"Lets just give them 9 episodes pe re ooooo"

just like saying that Smallville will return 2018?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 15, 2017
American Gods

I don't think the arabs will find this movie pleasant. They even translated it so they could be carried along better. Americans! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
Vorpal:
American Gods

I don't think the arabs will find this movie pleasant. They even translated it so they could be carried along better. Americans! grin

Lol...walahi......Americans have craziness inside the blood...

Isis go soon release video threatening the series na grin grin grin

But this series tho...If I understand one thing...its that...there are gods in this series.....Wednesday being one of them...

So...Lara moon is alive....nice.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2017
Finally finished "13 Reason Why" and i must say that the series glorifies "suicide" making suicide sound so poetic with Hannah's tapes #smh

Hannah is a stupid girl who made the same mistake over and over again then finally decided to take her own life and guilt people into it.

I still think the rape was wrong tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KingGem(f): 1:45pm On May 15, 2017
Alfred234:
Finally finished "13 Reason Why" and i must say that the series glorifies "suicide" making suicide sound so poetic with Hannah's tapes #smh

Hannah is a stupid girl who made the same mistake over and over again then finally decided to take her own life and guilt people into it.

I still think the rape was wrong tho

I agree.... The girl was just a drama Queen and she was quite annoying....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2017
into the badlands....

nawa for widow sha....killing tilda....

not the best option.....

chai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2017
KingGem:

I agree.... The girl was just a drama Queen and she was quite annoying....
Thank God this is even coming from a female because people were already crucifying me that it's because am a guy that i won't understand as if guys don't get bullied
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KingGem(f): 4:02pm On May 15, 2017
Alfred234:

Thank God this is even coming from a female because people were already crucifying me that it's because am a guy that i won't understand as if guys don't get bullied

I think guys have higher tendencies of getting bullied compared to girls...

The movie was nice but all the reasons she gave for suicide were intangible except the rape of course but even that is not enough reason to take her own life
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

before nko....I only felt bittered by the fact that Scofield died........season 1-4 was awesome......

u know say fox can diversify like.....ezz everything dey want to film.......

after seven years...lol...this people no well sha......

"Lets just give them 9 episodes pe re ooooo"

just like saying that Smallville will return 2018?

Heard Poseidon won't be unmasked at the end of the 9 episode snippet.

But Fox sha, their matter for another day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
KingGem:

The movie was nice but all the reasons she gave for suicide were intangible except the rape of course but even that is not enough reason to take her own life

sure now, you are naija by flesh and blood, those reasons would definitely look somehow somehow to you. These white people, their thinking pattern is always complex, confusing and annoying for people like us to grasp.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2017
KingGem:

sure now, you are naija by flesh and blood, those reasons would definitely look somehow somehow to you. These white people, their thinking pattern is always complex, confusing and annoying for people like us to grasp.

I'm not following the show anyways.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 4:51pm On May 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
into the badlands....

nawa for widow sha....killing tilda....

not the best option.....

chai
into the bad lands season dope Gan . ....

Bt this season 2 is shit..... I dey always doze off for each episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KingGem(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2017
junnyjake:

Lol.... I know right... You should follow it though its really nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
Stegomiah:

I get your points
But there is no show or movies without flaw(s)
No matter how good it is
The whole point is to entertain viewers
I never even questioned the electricity ish.... Cos i don't know much bout it
But i do agree with you cos am guessing you know bout it

It's just like watching doctor house... And i see some things and i'm like this is not possible in reality

But who cares.... They already passed the message... It's majorly to entertain the viewers

If not there are so many modern shows i can question.... They all have flaws
Let's leave prison break like that

Okay, I get you too.

At the end of the day, there are flaws present and some of us need to point them out.

It shows to an extent, we won't swallow everything they present to us and in return we are called dumb, especially we here.

In the course of being entertained, we might have varying tastes, which is why I'd pick DEVIOUS MAIDS over a hundred other ACTION series.

I studied engineering but Sci-Fi don't interest me, action movies as well, as you'd have to accept many things. And I don't know how to classify series like SUITS, HOUSE OF CARDS, BILLIONS, POWER and the rest that deals on true life happenings.

Cheers to a good evening.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2017
KingGem:

Lol.... I know right... You should follow it though its really nice

Thanks you very much for your kindness, but I'll pass.

I'm not about to drown myself in a pool of sadness. These people can be annoying on a normal day let alone when in their "own" idea of sadness.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 15, 2017
Madam Secretary, S1 E4, what the eff took me so long? And one of my females crushes is the protagonist too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KingGem(f): 5:39pm On May 15, 2017
junnyjake:

Thanks you very much for your kindness, but I'll pass.

I'm not about to drown myself in a pool of sadness. These people can be annoying on a normal day let alone when in their "own" idea of sadness.

Lol... OK then

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.