Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520557 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2017
itzwizzle:
Please who's watching the handmades tale...I need a review

its actually a very slow burner,but the acting and concept is really good..if you're just looking for action and drama,it might not be for you,but I'm currently watching episode 3 and I see that it has potential...

lest I forget females Nd feminists might not fancy it,cos its plot is centred around a male dominated society which the women have no say or property,but so far so good for me....

it would be boring to most people sha,but I'm enjoying it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2017
junnyjake:

Heard Poseidon won't be unmasked at the end of the 9 episode snippet.

But Fox sha, their matter for another day.

Walahi...na matter for another day....

Why won't he be unmasked....

Ooh....dey also want to comeback by 2024....in this one...you'll hear Abdul-Rahman dinnor die..... Lol...

They've mad finish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2017
faruz:
into the bad lands season dope Gan . ....

Bt this season 2 is shit..... I dey always doze off for each episode

Season 2 just got interesting.... Episodes 8 and 9
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 6:50pm On May 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Walahi...na matter for another day....

Why won't he be unmasked....

Ooh....dey also want to comeback by 2024....in this one...you'll hear Abdul-Rahman dinnor die..... Lol...

They've mad finish

Make dem just de use us play tumbo.

Khihkikhihki 2024?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2017
American gods, o boy the kind dicks wey dem they show for that film na die, i no just understand again grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 7:23pm On May 15, 2017
13 reasons why is one of the .most if not the most talked about series on the Internet presently ....schools in america ,Europe sometimes puts it for their students to watch ....imagine ...wetin de worry oyibo pple ...die one just weak me.u de put am.mk dem.learn wetin...say rape good or suicide de good to some extent if dem bin rape u.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
abeg.... can someone just tip Me for 2action series with a little touch of romance cus am fuxkn tired d trash am watching..

a beg

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2017
junnyjake:

Make dem just de use us play tumbo.

Khihkikhihki 2024?

Lol...2024 no dey ni cheesy grin grin

Abi rapture for don catch us by then ni shocked shocked

U no sabi fox sha....their Madness no get level.....

Can't wait for kingsman 2.....
Still fox sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2017
Rapahel1116:
13 reasons why is one of the .most if not the most talked about series on the Internet presently ....schools in america ,Europe sometimes puts it for their students to watch ....imagine ...wetin de worry oyibo pple ...die one just weak me.u de put am.mk dem.learn wetin...say rape good or suicide de good to some extent if dem bin rape u.

Lol...should be the opposite na....lol....

Say e no good.....buh d series can cause mad breakdown....mad one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamwizzle(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
dubylhover:

its actually a very slow burner,but the acting and concept is really good..if you're just looking for action and drama,it might not be for you,but I'm currently watching episode 3 and I see that it has potential...

lest I forget females Nd feminists might not fancy it,cos its plot is centred around a male dominated society which the women have no say or property,but so far so good for me....

it would be boring to most people sha,but I'm enjoying it

Thank you very much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:36pm On May 15, 2017
Oluwafizzzy:
abeg.... can someone just tip Me for 2action series with a little touch of romance cus am fuxkn tired d trash am watching..

a beg
Mehn! This white lady got wicked hips/backside.
Heard she's the choir mistress in Christ Embassy. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:41pm On May 15, 2017
Damn! That's cold. These bishes ain't smiling.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:45pm On May 15, 2017

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 9:46pm On May 15, 2017
nonut:
Mehn! This white lady got wicked hips/backside. Heard she's the choir mistress in Christ Embassy. grin
yah... she is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2017
American gods episode 3 gives more clarity and also raises more questions:...

so that coin that d Irish god gave shadow in that bar was actually a good luck charm and protection,no wonder mad Sweeney was having a string of bad luck..and when that zorya3 sister gave him the moon in form of a coin she told him he was had protection from d Sun but lost it..

who else noticed how Wednesday was hiding from d camera in d bank,guess he didn't want technology to sight him..

but I think the most important question in this episode is
is shadow moon a god?how did he make it snow?if Wednesday trying to bring out something in him he didn't know...let's watch and see..

good episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:27pm On May 15, 2017
dubylhover:

so that coin that d Irish god gave shadow in that bar was actually a good luck charm and protection,no wonder mad Sweeney was having a string of bad luck..and when that zorya3 sister gave him the moon in form of a coin she told him he was had protection from d Sun but lost it..

who else noticed how Wednesday was hiding from d camera in d bank,guess he didn't want technology to sight him..

is shadow moon a god?how did he make it snow?if Wednesday trying to bring out something in him he didn't know...let's watch and see..

good episode

Bros u get time and patience... I would be "keenly" following your review. cheesy

Too many distractions away from the main characters undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2017
Damn American Gods, when i saw the "somewhere in America" tag I guessed​, the fucking genie!!!!!
Wasn't expecting dem to show the damn genie sex, but dey did no holding back on the sex at all.

a bit of diversion from the books with mad Sweeney and the coffin. he never did dat and the wife is showing up late, too late sef.
If mad Sweeney is asking about the coin now, that means *Major Spoiler* sad sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
dubylhover:

good episode

you won't believe who Shadow is, until maybe the series ends or maybe dey reveal it in season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:54am On May 16, 2017
Slasher.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 5:02am On May 16, 2017
Why am I seeing scorpion ep 25??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:33am On May 16, 2017
Dalek:

you won't believe who Shadow is, until maybe the series ends or maybe dey reveal it in season 2

book reader.lol.pls don't spoil oo...I guess you just confirmed to me that shadow is also a god,make we dey look na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2017
Freciprocal:

Bros u get time and patience... I would be "keenly" following your review. cheesy

Too many distractions away from the main characters undecided

lol..the characters are quite interesting,I lova that Slavic god that has bleeding hammer..

when I look at him,I remember abruzzi from prison break with that special quote when he was about to be arrested.."I kneel only before God,and I don't see him here"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 7:08am On May 16, 2017
Who's watching Quantico here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phemolala07(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2017
So nobody is watching UNDERGROUND here??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2017
bykebyke:

Nah...I fux with Killua. grin
ging my fav followed by chairman of hunter association
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:04am On May 16, 2017
dubylhover:

lol..the characters are quite interesting,I lova that Slavic god that has bleeding hammer..

when I look at him,I remember abruzzi from prison break with that special quote when he was about to be arrested.."I kneel only before God,and I don't see him here"

Mehn... U just brought Nostalgia cool

John Abruzzi and Tbag were the best things to happen to PB in season 1

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2017
Freciprocal:

Mehn... U just brought Nostalgia cool

John Abruzzi and Tbag were the best things to happen to PB in season 1

bless you broda..bless you

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:32am On May 16, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Lol...2024 no dey ni cheesy grin grin
Abi rapture for don catch us by then ni shocked shocked

U no sabi fox sha....their Madness no get level.....

Can't wait for kingsman 2..... Still fox sha...

Me wey de plan contest for president by 2027¿¿¿
I haven't seen kingsman though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2017
dubylhover:

book reader.lol.pls don't spoil oo...I guess you just confirmed to me that shadow is also a god,make we dey look na

lol misdirection...
like i said you would be surprised
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stiles009(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2017
nonut:
Damn! That's cold. These bishes ain't smiling.

Which series is this bro?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:51am On May 16, 2017
stiles009:

Which series is this bro?
Insecure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ajd19, Erenjp and 1 guest(s)