Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504154 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
junnyjake:

Me wey de plan contest for president by 2027¿¿¿

I haven't seen kingsman though.

lol.....na u go liberate this zoo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stiles009(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
wiseone in the room, seeing the way "big little lies" ended, is there possibility of a new season..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stiles009(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:

Insecure.

thanks.. I've a thing for HBO series. I'm in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 1:28pm On May 16, 2017
EmmGee:
Why am I seeing scorpion ep 25??
season finale.... Walter don finally kpansh Paige cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:
Insecure.
It and Atlanta, which do you prefer?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 2:55pm On May 16, 2017
faruz:
season finale.... Walter don finally kpansh Paige cheesy lipsrsealed
Episode 25? I thought it should have ended iin 24
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:58pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

I don't know. I watched the first episode and got bored in the middle of the second episode.
I've seen top reviews from people online, but I don't know how why I lost interest.
But I like insecure. The first scene with the mean kids captured my interest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

atlanta...dose two mumu cousins grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:41pm On May 16, 2017
Why is it that almost every TV series has a gay couple or a gay character? Its like Hollywood is in collabo with LGBT community. If gay is such a cool thing, why the need to force people to accept it as a norm?
And no, this is not a frequency illusion.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:

I don't know. I watched the first episode and got bored in the middle of the second episode.
I've seen top reviews from people online, but I don't know how why I lost interest.
But I like insecure. The first scene with the mean kids captured my interest.

I prefer Insecure and I struggled to finish watching Atlanta.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

I prefer Insecure and I struggled to finish watching Atlanta.

Thought it was only me.... wasn't feeling the Atlanta hype
Am gonna try insecure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2017
pheew.. just finished downloading suits s1-6 ..I hope the series worth am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
My favorite line so far

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Superpower(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:
Why is it that almost every TV series has a gay couple or a gay character? Its like Hollywood is in collabo with LGBT community. If gay is such a cool thing, why the need to force people to accept it as a norm?
but all movies have straight characters.are they trying to force straightness on us

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:
because it's selling now so producers and execs are cashing in. Just like when racism was the it thing and they were cashing in then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:16pm On May 16, 2017
Superpower:
but all movies have straight characters.are they trying to force straightness on us
I'm guessing you're patting yourself on the back for this comment.
Over 95% of human population is straight (though the gay community will disagree with me). They don't need to force it on anyone. It's been like that since creation(if you believe in God).
Gayness on the other hand, has been frowned upon from the beginning of time until some years back.
I'm not against gay, even though I find it a little nauseating, at the thought of a man ramming his fellow man in the ass.
But pushing incessant gayness in almost every movie or TV show is getting boring.
They should try it somewhere else and leave "our" TV series for us.
100naira:
because it's selling now so producers and execs are cashing in. Just like when racism was the it thing and they were cashing in then.
A logical answer. It's annoying though.
The racism thing has started again, ever since Trump won. "Dear Black People" and Insecure are good examples.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 16, 2017
@nonut

I think Insecure was done before Trump won the election plus I dont think it focuses on addressing racial issue rather than interpersonal issues amongnst black females and males though it touches mildly on white privilege.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:33pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:
@nonut

I think Insecure was done before Trump won tge election plus I dont think it focuses on addressing racial issue rather than interpersonal issues amongnst black females and males though it touches mildly on white privilege.
Okay, thanks. "Dear white people" screams racism victim from the top.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:
Okay, thanks. "Dear white people" screams racism victim from the top.
Evidently from the title, I did not even bother to watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:49pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Evidently from the title, I did not even bother to watch it.
I watched an episode. It was funny, cos the bi-racial lady fighting against discrimination was secretly receiving kondo from a white lover. I simply gave up. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:

I watched an episode. It was funny, cos the bi-racial lady fighting against discrimination was secretly receiving kondo from a white lover. I simply gave up. grin

To me the more they emphasize the whole thing, the more they project that whites are superior or have placed blacks at disadvantage instead of focusing on taking blacks out of the unproductive cycle and societal trappings.

Its why i loved The Boondock series, its a no holds barred.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:05pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

To me the more they emphasize the whole thing, the more they project that whites are superior or have placed blacks at disadvantage instead of focusing on taking blacks out of the unproductive cycle and societal trappings.

The boondock is animated series right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:
The boondock is animated series right?
Yup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:29pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Yup.
Not a fan of animated series. Feels like I'm watching a Tom and Jerry cartoon. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2017
nonut:

I'm guessing you're patting yourself on the back for this comment.
Over 95% of human population is straight (though the gay community will disagree with me). They don't need to force it on anyone. It's been like that since creation(if you believe in God).
Gayness on the other hand, has been frowned upon from the beginning of time until some years back.
I'm not against gay, even though I find it a little nauseating, at the thought of a man ramming his fellow man in the ass.
But pushing incessant gayness in almost every movie or TV show is getting boring.
They should try it somewhere else and leave "our" TV series for us.

A logical answer. It's annoying though.
The racism thing has started again, ever since Trump won. "Dear Black People" and Insecure are good examples.
You are simply "Homophobic" no need for all this long epistle you wrote.. There are still shows without gay characters so if you don't like the ones with gay characters you can always watch the few without them.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:52pm On May 16, 2017
Alfred234:

You are simply "Homophobic" no need for all this long epistle you wrote.. There are still shows without gay characters so if you don't like the ones with gay characters you can always watch the few without them.
I guess I'm a racist too, since I don't like the way African-Americans see everything that happens to them as discrimination.
And if I'm to weed out the TV series with forced gay characters, I'll probably end up watching Tom and Jerry cartoon.
That I don't like the way they use it in every TV show, doesn't make me Homophobic.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2017
Vorpal:

Ah Vorpal do watch dear white people, you gonna dig it, that I can attest to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2017
Vorpal:

ohh dear bondocks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2017
flash

i think it's actually H.R that use that tech to disguise as iris ...
SNART .. he rocked the episode cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2017
nonut:

if gay no dey, them no go renew the series.
so many good series but they don't renew them but if na gay n lesbian dey, dem go extend am to season 100 lmao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2017
training day episode 12 was dope....

prison break episode 7 season 5 download complete... let's rock n roll
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2017
ak33n:
pheew.. just finished downloading suits s1-6 ..I hope the series worth am
if you like law movies

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f), gbosah91(m) and 2 guest(s)