Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525211 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
cao:

That's the most recent season, Archer: Vice (AKA season 5) where they tried [and spectacularly failed] to sell a tonne of coke. You really need to watch the seasons 1-4, when they were an actual spy agency (ISIS before we all discovered that Mallory was running an illegal spy agency in season 5).

I've actually only watched season 1 of Bob's Burgers, due to the abundance of gifs on Tumblr. At some point, I'll watch the rest.

I'd we're talking animation, you can also try the awesomes, gravity falls and attack on titan.

Archer as a dad - rofl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
homeland
The originals

TV is back!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin....its been a gruelling wait for solid shows to return.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
H2O
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Catching up mode....

-Homeland Season 4 Episode 1&2
-The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 1 to 3
-Modern Family Season 6 Episode 1 to 3
-The Knick Episode 5 to 8
-Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Episode 3 to 5
-Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 3 to 5
-The Strain Episode 13
-Looking Episode 5 to 8
-The Bridge (US) Season 2 Episode 13
-The Good Wife Season 6 Episode 1 to 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
Legends Season Finale,
,damn this Martin life is confusing, CIA-VERAX-MI6 undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Guykhena(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
RayMcBlue:
Catching up mode....

-Homeland Season 4 Episode 1&2
-The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 1 to 3
-Modern Family Season 6 Episode 1 to 3
-The Knick Episode 5 to 8
-Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Episode 3 to 5
-Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 3 to 5
-The Strain Episode 13
-Looking Episode 5 to 8
-The Bridge (US) Season 2 Episode 13
-The Good Wife Season 6 Episode 1 to 3

cheesy bros ,don't you get Brain overload?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guykhena:

cheesy bros ,don't you get Brain overload?

Lolz. I don't watch 'em all at once, duh. Few, I'll be watching tonight before I call it a day. The rest... well, tomorrow is Friday, the perfect day to do justice to ones fav TV shows. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Pasion Morena...Joytv. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buchi11(f): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
Graceland Season Two coolGraceland Season Two

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2014
With the simple method I'll be outlining presently, avoiding torrent files will become something of a forgotten era. From your long forgotten Movies and TV series of your childhood days to the latest blockbusters and TV shows, practically everything can be found on websites hosting torrent files.

Most People download torrent files with applications/softwares such as utorrent, shareaza, bittorrent, vuze etc... Well the disadvantage with that is, the downloading speed you get depends on the number of seeds and peers on the file.

A simple method of downloading torrents is converting them to direct links using Zbigz.com, simply visit the website www.zbigz.com and register (takes less than a minute).

-Visit a torrent website such as piratebay.se, torrentz.com, kat.ph, etc.

-Search For the File You want to download.

-Right-Click On the “Download Torrent” icon/link and
Click Copy Link /Copy Shortcut.

-Open www.zbigz.com, Log-in, and paste the Link in
the Text Box You Have and Click Go.

-Choose “Free”

-Wait for the download to cache and when its done, click on the “ZIP” icon to start download.

NB: Be Careful what you download when it comes to torrents, as not all files are legal to download using torrents.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
RayMcBlue:
With the simple method I'll be outlining presently, avoiding torrent files will become something of a forgotten era. From your long forgotten Movies and TV series of your childhood days to the latest blockbusters and TV shows, practically everything can be found on websites hosting torrent files.

Most People download torrent files with applications/softwares such as utorrent, shareaza, bittorrent, vuze etc... Well the disadvantage with that is, the downloading speed you get depends on the number of seeds and peers on the file.

A simple method of downloading torrents is converting them to direct links using Zbigz.com, simply visit the website www.zbigz.com and register (takes less than a minute).

-Visit a torrent website such as piratebay.se, torrentz.com, kat.ph, etc.

-Search For the File You want to download.

-Right-Click On the “Download Torrent” icon/link and
Click Copy Link /Copy Shortcut.

-Open www.zbigz.com, Log-in, and paste the Link in
the Text Box You Have and Click Go.

-Choose “Free”

-Wait for the download to cache and when its done, click on the “ZIP” icon to start download.

NB: Be Careful what you download when it comes to torrents, as not all files are legal to download using torrents.
can we use any phone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cixnetwork: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
I Missed the Senator's Birthday Party
Abeg hear this girl's story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHGCU0yhKtg&list=UUbBAsfeGtF3HlJgIEiRrKQw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
arrow 3

please can anyone give me a review of "peaky blinders"...... considering starting it smiley smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
phantom:
arrow 3

please can anyone give me a review of "peaky blinders"...... considering starting it smiley smiley

Haven't watched Peaky Blinders, but my friend loves the heck out of it. Plus, she has a thing for the lead actor (Cillian Murphy), so she might be biased...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptainChandler: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
Grey's Anatomy S11E3, Blacklist S2E3, Scandals, HomeLand, The Originals S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2014
chidoo4luv:

can we use any phone?

Maybe... I've only ever done it successfully with PCs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2014
phantom:
arrow 3

Peaky blinders

Just 6 episodes but totally awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deboraha(f): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
TWD (The walking Dead), season 5 premieres on AMC today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Currently watching Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths & Legends on YouTube.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donkunxex(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
re watching Prison break,the big bsng theory I haven't seen any good series lately... waiting for white collar season 5... someone should kindly recommend sometin close to white collar abeq...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Donkunxex:
re watching Prison break,the big bsng theory I haven't seen any good series lately... waiting for white collar season 5... someone should kindly recommend sometin close to white collar abeq...

Similar to White Collar...have you ever watched Leverage? It's basically a team made up of a grifter, a hacker, a thief, a hitter and a mastermind (the one honest guy, a former insurance fraud investigator), who help people by running elaborate cons. Basically, it's kinda the American version of Hustle (you could try that one as well).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donkunxex(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote
author=cao post=27117884]

Similar to White Collar...have you ever watched Leverage? It's basically
a team of made up of a grifter, a hacker, a thief, a hitter and a
mastermind (the one honest guy, a former insurance fraud investigator),
who help people by running elaborate cons. Basically, it's kinda the
American version of Hustle (you could try that one as well).[/quote]
hmmm,dat will be nice,thanks. cons thingy..yaay!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
About to catch up on the latest episodes of Sleepy Hollow, Gotham, Castle and The Big Bang Theory.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Habeebpain(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Currently watching Gotham and The Flash. Amazing series. How I wish Game of Thrones had more than 10 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jutah(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Witches of East End S2
Twisted S1
Big bang theory S8 E4
Scandal S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SugaryBelle(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Pretty little liars
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Currently watching American Ninja Warrior series Season 6. Japan vs America.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
Catching up mode...

-Sons Of Anarchy Season 7 Episode 6
-The Blacklist Season 2 Episode 4
-Homeland Season 4 Episode 3
-The Knick Episode 9
-Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Episode 6
-Supernatural Season 10 Episode 1&2
-The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 1
-The Good Wife Season 6 Episode 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
The Flash - Only 2 episodes in and already it feels like a really hip series. Nice.

Ravenswood

The Knick

Gotham - Mega NICE. This I'll be following very closely.

OUTLANDER - my kind of series. Anything from Starz network gets a pass from me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shonda Rhimes go soon kill somebody o! Kai!!! What will it take for that evil excuse for a man called Roland in Scandal to get his comeuppance?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.