Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504936 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2017
MabraO:

I don't know wot people enjoy in this boring series
I didn't watch up to 15mins before I knew the series wot nonsense

exactly my point that u dont sabi watch or analyze movie doesnt make it boring, wen u watch movie awards u will notice that most movies we think are boring hit more awards than action park , so get ur popcorn get ur eyepiece and listen carefully,before i started watching helix it was among the top 10 in most adverts , nawadays i am not more interested in super hero films i like drama , or series wit master class even its boring to others , go and watch DEVIOUS MAIDS pure drama may be boring but its mature to people wey sabi , pls People should stop condemning movies if u dont like them u are giving people wrong ideas from ur ignorance ,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2017
So I have seen veep win outstanding comedy series for like forever, is this series that funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Singapore1:

IF YOU FEEL QUANTICO IS FULL OF SH!T
PRESS LIKE, OTHERWISE PRESS SHARE
Make we do small survey

grin Na una make me hate Quantico. I used to enjoy it before I saw reviews here, it stopped making sense afterwards. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2017
rationalmind:

grin Na una make me hate Quantico. I used to enjoy it before I saw reviews here, it stopped making sense afterwards. grin
Talk true, na because of Chopra

Quantico is full of Sh!t bro..
There are better series out there.. Same genre
Why should I settle for Quantico cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Singapore1:

Talk true, na because of Chopra

Quantico is full of Sh!t bro..
There are better series out there.. Same genre
Why should I settle for Quantico cry

That one join too grin but I used to find those classroom trainings fascinating.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2017
akeeen:
dude, you should proceed and watch AHS . the series is creepy as hell

I should proceed.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2017
akeeen:
dude, you should proceed and watch AHS . the series is creepy as hell

I should proceed.....

u think say e easy....gringringrin

iono how I'm gonna download 6 complete seasons

I'll try....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I should proceed.....

u think say e easy....gringringrin

iono how I'm gonna download 6 complete seasons

I'll try....
ahah. sorry. God go provide.
I saw a cheat, etisalat YouTube cheat. 1-5 am 2gb for 30 days. haven't tried it tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
akeeen:
ahah. sorry. God go provide.
I saw a cheat, etisalat YouTube cheat. 1-5 am 2gb for 30 days. haven't tried it tho

I'm gonna try it this night....if it works

u can welcome me to American horror story brogringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mimisboygreat: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
hello guys pls which military action packed series can you recommend for me plus how good is The unit? thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
foreverkind1:
Designated survivor , can't wait for the season 2 to be out cool

What date is that ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
CakezbyMarie:
Gotham season 4.. grin grin

I like the character penguin.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mimisboygreat:
hello guys pls which military action packed series can you recommend for me plus how good is The unit? thanks
It is an old series but interesting. Currently on season 4. You will find characters such as "Snake doctor, Hammer head, Dirt diver, Betty blue" funny.

You can also try Band of Brothers, Strike back, The last ship and Six.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MabraO: 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
foreverkind1:

Boss, which movies are you watching ,make man go download. Have you seen tyrant?

Tyrant that was cancelled after S3.
The strain, (stitches, helix, defenders, zoo, clever man, zoo,) bitten Night manager, the intelligence. I don forget so many
IMO those in bracket I didn't really watch cos they were very boring nd the special effects were too much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gotham finally !!
Autumn Tv is here grin
Sambhoss holla

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MabraO: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Androidking:

exactly my point that u dont sabi watch or analyze movie doesnt make it boring, wen u watch movie awards u will notice that most movies we think are boring hit more awards than action park , so get ur popcorn get ur eyepiece and listen carefully,before i started watching helix it was among the top 10 in most adverts , nawadays i am not more interested in super hero films i like drama , or series wit master class even its boring to others , go and watch DEVIOUS MAIDS pure drama may be boring but its mature to people wey sabi , pls People should stop condemning movies if u dont like them u are giving people wrong ideas from ur ignorance ,

Those re not really superheroes they re movies with too many special effect. I don't go by how many awards a movies rakes before I watch cos I don't know wot made it get so many awards.?see series like helix, Zoo, hunter, clever man, messenger, stitches IMO those re boring series no matter the rating. Nd I believe a lot of people will agree with me too
The only boring series I ve been trying to understand till date is legion it is boring but they though they got some captivating scene
Nd again I don't condemn only sis they were boring nd it was interesting to u
Now u see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
MabraO:

Tyrant that was cancelled after S3.
The strain, (stitches, helix, defenders, zoo, clever man, zoo,) bitten Night manager, the intelligence. I don forget so many
IMO those in bracket I didn't really watch cos they were very boring nd the special effects were too much.

Nice one bro. Have you watched Queen of the south or power?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mimisboygreat: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Oothman:
It is an old series but interesting. Currently on season 4. You will find characters such as "Snake doctor, Hammer head, Dirt diver, Betty blue" funny.

You can also try Band of Brothers, Strike back, The last ship and Six.
Thanks bro think I will give it a try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MabraO: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
foreverkind1:

Lol all these re old na. After I finished power S4 I started all over again from S1 completed it
I am looking for new and interesting series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngdee(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Personally, I really don't like watching series that are on going, prefer finished series. Series like Burn Notice, Nikita, Strike Back, are finished series and interesting.
I see people saying Quantico is boring, huh? Seriously? Well, every man has his taste. By the way, if you know of any series that they've finished and interesting like I listed above, pls, mention them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mimee9(f): 12:13am On Sep 24, 2017
foreverkind1:

I have watched both
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Should I download this series;

The Magicians
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Gotham finally !!
Autumn Tv is here grin
Sambhoss holla

Howdy??
what's up??gringringringringringringrin

I no dey ff Gotham oh.......

unusual... abi cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Howdy??
what's up??gringringringringringringrin

I no dey ff Gotham oh.......

unusual... abi cry
Yes very unusual grin
I'm good o just chilling
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2017
Androidking:

please devious maid is not a pure drama. it's a soap. it's an american version of Mexican telanovella.

and what's with this habit of calling tv series movies as if they are the same??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by suregirl1(f): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2017
which site can I dowmload movies without having issues
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
suregirl1:
which site can I dowmload movies without having issues
Www.movieswithoutissues.com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by suregirl1(f): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
kingsilly:
Www.movieswithoutissues.com
take your stupidity elsewhere. rubbish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
suregirl1:
take your stupidity elsewhere. rubbish
ouch savage cry

i actually visited the site thinking e dey serious

he don meet karma grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Singapore1:

ouch savage cry

i actually visited the site thinking e dey serious

he don meet karma grin grin
Continue your Dick-Riding

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: reeechy, IOXOI