Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (878) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504136 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bratking:

Explain then?
Men, i was so ashamed to see my beloved Loras Tyrell, leave Game of Thrones, for a shitty role like Danny whatever.
God that show sucks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Men, i was so ashamed to see my beloved Loras Tyrell, leave Game of Thrones, for a shitty role like Danny whatever.
God that show sucks

shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
God that show sucks

lolol. It was a good role, just poorly written.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

It is simply SARCASM
Sorry, my bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:

shocked

you didn't know it was the same person that played danny rand?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

NETFLIX.
Or try piratebay, Its one of those old gems...It came out in 2006 or so! so i'm sure downloading is not illegal again...lol
Its very very good...You can also look for Top Boy and a movie called "Intent"

Hehe, thanks!

I'd check.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bratking:

lolol. It was a good role, just poorly written.

Not even worth arguing over...I still enjoyed Luke Cage towards the end...Haven't had time for Dare Devil...heard its redeeming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bratking:

you didn't know it was the same person that played danny rand?

Umm I was implying the fact that he is gay. Hence him using 'beloved' before it got me shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
I have a feeling one of those female agent in strike back 6 is a lesbian.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some Persons are requesting fortv shows, below is a list of TV shows with pretty good ratings

Action/Crime: Strike back, The blacklist, designated survivor , six, 24, Crisis, prison break, Hawaii-five o, shooter,Ncis, into the badlands,homeland,The wire,the shield,without a trace, Narcos, Peaky blinders,Flash, Gotham,Arrow,Agents of shield,The defenders

Detective related TV shows :Foyles war,True detective,
Luther
Bones,Criminal minds,Monk,Poirot,The mentalist
The killing
The fall
Top of the lake
Broad church
The following
True detective
Happy valley
24,elementary

Drama: Power, American crime story, handmaids tale,Big little lies , Mr robot,Empire,Star

Legal: suits, billions, white collar, the good wife, htgawm

Comedy : The good place, Carmichael show, undateable, black-ish,silicon valley,The Mick,Every body hates Chris, How I met your mother.
Master of none,catastrophe, fleabag,lovesick,Brooklyn nine-nine,

Animation comedy : family guy,south park,boondocks,American dad,The Simpsons,bojack horseman,The amazing world of gumball,teen Titans go,rick and morty

Historical : The last kingdom, Peaky blinders,Vikings, The Borgia's ,Rome,boardwalk empire,
Wolf hall
Poldark
Victoria
War and peace
The tudors
Medici: Masters of Florence,Black sails,Taboo,Versailles,Outlander,
Downtown abbey, Foyles war, The crown

Teen drama : Dead of summer, Riverdale, scream, Scream queens, Pretty little liars, Teen wolf, Shannara chronicles,13 reasons why

Tv shows with Mainly black casts and lead : Saints and sinners, Haves and haves not,Greenleaf, Queen Sugar, Roots

Sci-fi/anthology/Horror: Bates motel, Angel, Humans,Black mirror, Stranger things, Penny dreadful,American Horror story,The originals, Once upon a time,Grimm

Call the midwife
Bletchely circle
The OA
3%
Lost

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
The Punisher!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
I actually stopped watching Stranger Things couldn't finish it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Daeylar(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:
Why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Why?

The drama of the kids was just not it anymore to me. It just seems childish, the mother crying every second, the boy going into fits without nothing being taken away, the new girl and all their baby baby antics.

Abeg, my data is more valuable than that... angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Daeylar(f): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:

The drama of the kids was just not it anymore to me. It just seems childish, the mother crying every second, the boy going into fits without nothing being taken away, the new girl and all their baby baby antics.

Abeg, my data is more valuable than that... angry

Never watched grin didn't interest me.

With this review, I might never watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chydobe: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
In as much as both the Tvshows4mobile.com and O2tvseries.com have similar looks, there are also some differences and added features on the Tvshows4mobile.com especially when it comes to the quality of the free TV series downloads.

Are you having problems with O2tvseries? Is the website temporarily down? Then, give Tvshows4mobile.com a shot. Download free TV series episodes on tvshowsmobile. You can thank us later. Just like the O2tvseries you don't have to subscribe for your TV series download. Users download TV series free online.

Click on link to start downloading immediately

http://www.newzified.com/tvshows4mobile-com-download-latest-free-tv-series-seasonal-movies/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
HTGAWM would just love to kill everyone b4 the show ends... oh Simon

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Agents of Shield trailer, new season looks promising..... Where exactly is here?? - Coulson grin

Hope no more Inhumans, never again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Never watched grin didn't interest me.

With this review, I might never watch.
That's his own personal review, the series is both horrifying and interesting. You'd enjoy it..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackfyre:

I thought I was the only one. I really don't like that series. too childish for my taste.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Sadness and Anger is when you close your eyes by 11:45 pm ..just to rest small, so you can do NIGHT SUB, only to wake up by 05:10 a.m .. even with alarm..

I'm so angry right now..ooo..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Bratking:

I thought I was the only one. I really don't like that series. too childish for my taste.

I enjoyed the season one but season two, just argh.... Plus that kid who keeps cussing, and his mom scenes just argh... I keep fast forwarding some parts, so what's the point...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 19, 2017
shugacoated:
Sadness and Anger is when you close your eyes by 11:45 pm ..just to rest small, so you can do NIGHT SUB, only to wake up by 05:10 a.m .. even with alarm..

grin

What network do you use?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
shugacoated:

Sorry Bro i can relate, at least you didn't subscribe before you slept off.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

grin

What network do you use?
MTN and AIRTEL .. so approximately 1GB per night.

Treyknowles:
Sorry Bro i can relate, at least you didn't subscribe before you slept off.
hahaha.. that's another frustrating one..
grin thanks..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

I enjoyed the season one but season two, just argh.... Plus that kid who keeps cussing, and his mom scenes just argh... I keep fast forwarding some parts, so what's the point...

well I haven't watched season 2 cos I couldn't bring myself to finish season 1. that show sucks as.s
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2017
shugacoated:
MTN and AIRTEL .. so approximately 1GB per night.

You should try glo, if it's good in your area. It rolls over for fourteen days. Plus 1k for 4gb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2017
shugacoated:

Eya. pele grin

I don't sleep that long myself. I habitually wake up every 2 hours. an habit I developed since boarding school days. so even if I dozed up at 11pm, at 1am i'll be active and refreshed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Bratking:

well I haven't watch season 2 cos I couldn't bring myself to finish season 1. that show sucks as.s

I think the idea of spooky things preying and haunting kids was what got me for season one, wanted to see how intense and brutal things may get. But then it was just for effect and it wore off in season one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

I think the idea of spooky things preying and haunting kids was what got me for season one, wanted to see how intense and brutal things may get. But then it was just for effect and it wore off in season one.

I just couldn't get past the whole kid scenes. they are annoying as fucck, especially the black one. that bald girl that look like a freak irritates the hell out of me anytime she's given a screen time, which is a lot. then the whole demogorgon thing.... in fact the whole thing pissed me off.

it's like watching a corrupted/badly produced kid version of twin peaks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
What pisses me off about Daredevil is the way he let his overblown sense of morality get in the way of things that need to be done. A dead criminal is one less criminal, but no, he'd rather apprehend them instead and gift wrap them for the cops to find.

Not Frank castle tho. Nope. Frank castle prefers them dead. My kind of vigilante.

The punisher is making a lot of sense. the show is a banger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

You should try glo, if it's good in your area. It rolls over for fourteen days. Plus 1k for 4gb.
oh.. talking about monthly subscription? my bad! I actually thought it was the night sub of a thing.. 500mb on both Sims.. that's why I said 1GB per night.

but glo? that's what I use.. thought it's 3.2GB.. by the way..if I'm to auto-renew..would I be given the 4GB or I have to use the code all over to get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gbosah91(m), herdaykhunlay(m), Lakesman445(m), Olajiiree(f), Achilles100 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.