Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515176 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
LordAdam16:

Blimey, a functional human being didn't just post this.

You are a troll. That's the only semi-decent adjective I can use to describe you.

-Lord
Another example is la la land. Label me a troll or whatever i still hold on to my opinion that boyhood is an average movie.

One man's food is another man's poison. For example I never understood the hype about mr robot and i enjoyed season 2 more than any other season. I have met people who said game of thrones is boring.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Olamyyde:

Another example is la la land. Label me a troll or whatever i still hold on to my opinion that boyhood is an average movie.

One man's food is another man's poison. For example I never understood the hype about mr robot and i enjoyed season 2 more than any other season. I have met people who said game of thrones is boring.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

Not when you can't justify your opinion.

You just said the only special thing about a movie with 16 A-class award nominations is that it was filmed for 12 years. Does that sound like a reasonable opinion? Is that even an opinion? That's factually incorrect and sounds like a bad joke.

The internet is not a lavatory where you just spout sh*t opinion, and then say "I am entitled to it." You aren't entitled to say factually incorrect things because you have access to data. People read these things, often times, without doing additional research. Have some decency.

You don't walk in a daycare center and start using swear words while conversing, then turn around with your nose up that you're entitled to do that.

If you don't like a movie, and you want to share your opinion about it, be detailed. Give reasons why you don't like it, since as you said, "one man's food is another man's poison." The reason why you don't like it may be the reason someone else would like it. That's what the professional critics you like to deride do. Not using blanket words to mask your chronic inability to express yourself.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
LordAdam16:

Not when you can't justify your opinion.

You just said the only special thing about a movie with 16 A-class award nominations is that it was filmed for 12 years. Does that sound like a reasonable opinion? Is that even an opinion? That's factually incorrect and sounds like a bad joke.

The internet is not a lavatory where you just spout sh*t opinion, and then say "I am entitled to it." You aren't entitled to say factually incorrect things because you have access to data. People read these things, often times, without doing additional research. Have some decency.

You don't walk in a daycare center and start using swear words while conversing, then turn around with your nose up that you're entitled to do that.

If you don't like a movie, and you want to share your opinion about it, be detailed. Give reasons why you don't like it, since as you said, "one man's food is another man's poison." The reason why you don't like it may be the reason someone else would like it. That's what the professional critics you like to deride do. Not using blanket words to mask your chronic inability to express yourself.

-Lord
OK you want facts abi. It seems I struck a nerve when I attacked a movie you probably thought was exceptional. As I said the only thing special about the movie is that it was filmed for 12 years. Now let me go detailed:

The most interesting character is by far the dad, played by Ethan Hawke, who always trys to guide his son and impart wisdom where he can... even when not qualified. Everyone else is a shadow of a borderline offensive cliche. The lead was clearly cast because he was a good-looking kid. There obviously isn't a single acting bone in his body. He actually became worse at acting as time progressed. He doesn't even seem interested in... anything. There is a dull, lifelessness in his performance.

I noticed this trend in many of 250 top IMDb movies(overrated). Especially in the movie se7en. That is the worst movie I've seen Kevin spacey in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
koice:
Please, guys, take the Black Panther discussion to What Movie Are You Watching Now?

I know some folks can't tell the difference between movies and tv series, but, please, be so kind as not to derail this thread further with a movie discussion and request when there's a thread created specifically for that. Thanks.
OK guys, the thread above is not limited to just black panther discussions but all discussions and debates having to do with movies.
So olamyyde and LordAdam16, Pls try not to derail this thread further.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Just finished Absentia S01, 2 episodes left of The Punisher, what series would you suggest I go for next?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Olamyyde:

OK you want facts abi. It seems I struck a nerve when I attacked a movie you probably thought was exceptional. As I said the only thing special about the movie is that it was filmed for 12 years. Now let me go detailed:

The most interesting character is by far the dad, played by Ethan Hawke, who always trys to guide his son and impart wisdom where he can... even when not qualified. Everyone else is a shadow of a borderline offensive cliche. The lead was clearly cast because he was a good-looking kid. There obviously isn't a single acting bone in his body. He actually became worse at acting as time progressed. He doesn't even seem interested in... anything. There is a dull, lifelessness in his performance.

I noticed this trend in many of 250 top IMDb movies(overrated). Especially in the movie se7en. That is the worst movie I've seen Kevin spacey in.

Read that part of your sentence in bold and tell me it makes sense.

Since when do dads need qualification to advice their kids.

And this is your o so amazing critique why the movie is "average."

"He doesn't even seem interested in... anything." Did you ever think that, maybe, that's exactly what the character was meant to portray. This is not some fast-paced superhero flick. It's a coming-of-age movie, read up on the genre. You are meant to burrow into the mind of the main characters and let them hand-hold you through their evolving consciousness. The 12 years is not meant to be special, it's meant to be sort of an amplifier. If that's too deep for you, go watch Wrestlemania.

I'm pretty sure you couldn't bring yourself to watch Black Mirror (a series). And that's fine.

You want an energetic character. I don't care for that. Most people don't care for that. From your critique, I can tell you aren't a lover of abstract arts. Which means you are very likely to call the Tableau I an average painting, when it clearly isn't. And when I ask you why you think it's an average painting, I expect you to write some unintelligible gibberish like the one you wrote above.

And to your comment about striking a nerve. As I've said earlier, some of you think too highly of yourselves. Why do you think the fringe opinion of a person I'd never meet would be so important to me, when a very significant majority of educated, experts who make a living from critiquing films disagree with you and give actual, reasonable, verifiable reasons why they disagree with you?

Boyhood is an EXCELLENT movie. Most people agree with me, the experts do, and from all you've written above, you've shown you can't be taken seriously. I mean people make movies just to win awards and not to make profits (and hopefully win awards)? And the only thing special about the movie is how long it took to make the movie? You said nothing about the cinematography, plot, character development, score, direction, dialog... It's the most shabby review in the history of reviews.

Which is why I said the movie is not the problem. It's you.

It's okay not to like a good movie or series. Just don't go about making nuisance when there's no need to, esp. when you are swimming in an ocean of misinformation. You definitely were not expecting to be schooled when you typed that. Now that you've, go and sin no more.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Kaziar:

OK guys, the thread above is not limited to just black panther discussions but all discussions and debates having to do with movies.
So olamyyde and LordAdam16, Pls try not to derail this thread further.

Sorry.

The genesis of this is that review sites like RT, MC, et al are unreliable. When that is very far from the truth. Boyhood is only a case study.

I've timed out tho'.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naijacentric(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Riverdale how to get away wif murder supergirl once upon a time S.W.A.T altered carbon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 3:03am On Feb 22, 2018
SuperSuave:
Just finished Absentia S01, 2 episodes left of The Punisher, what series would you suggest I go for next?

Have you tried the marvelous mrs maisel? It's hilarious and the character dynamic is excellent.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrettySatan: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2018
I don't know why there have been no series release of favorites shows this week and last week.....

Is there any reason
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:42am On Feb 22, 2018
just watched the 2 episodes of homeland season 7,damn I've really missed this show..I think designated survivor is just a poor man's homeland cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2018
LordAdam16:

Sorry.

The genesis of this is that review sites like RT, MC, et al are unreliable. When that is very far from the truth. Boyhood is only a case study.

I've timed out tho'.

-Lord
i wanted to reply your previous reply with a long comment but stopped because of the warning. My main focus in movies is plot(40%), character dev(40%), cinematography(10%) so i don't like watching movies that don't captivate or stimulate me which is why i prefer series.

Lastly, fyi, black mirror is one of my top 10 greatest tv shows. I found s4 to be mediocre tho(only black museum and hang the dj stood out for me). I and koice even had an argument about it earlier this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2018
PrettySatan:
I don't know why there have been no series release of favorites shows this week and last week.....

Is there any reason
Winter Olympics
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrettySatan: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Keky:
Winter Olympics
do you know when it will be over?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Finished watching Altered Carbon.

Phew! This series is loaded. A whole lot of stuffs happened. From start to finish there was expletives and also nudity although you become numb to that by the end of the series. I think it should be rated Mature content.

It did create an interesting topic, the idea of bringing someone back from the dead, isn't that against God's command or trying to redefine God's creation? I see they eventually tried to justify it by saying the dead can now be brought back to life to point out their murderers except for the case of VR which doesn't break.any law really.

But let's face it, is there a possibility such can be achieved in reality? I know Baba Vanga predicted much of what that series showcases but looking at it in make believe, I didn't think God will allow it get that far before putting an end to this world plus I just don't think man become as technologically advanced as that. Encoding a human's consciousness into a metal tech stuff? I strongly doubt that.

Anyways my favorite line from this series with an eastern European acccent is, Are you a believer? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

Phew! This series is loaded. A whole lot of stuffs happened. From start to finish there was expletives and also nudity although you become numb to that by the end of the series. I think it should be rated Mature content.

It did create an interesting topic, the idea of bringing someone back from the dead, isn't that against God's command or trying to redefine God's creation? I see they eventually tried to justify it by saying the dead can now be brought back to life to point out their murderers except for the case of VR which doesn't break.any law really.

But let's face it, is there a possibility such can be achieved in reality? I know Baba Vanga predicted much of what that series showcases but looking at it in make believe, I didn't think God will allow it get that far before putting an end to this world plus I just don't think man become as technologically advanced as that. Encoding a human's consciousness into a metal tech stuff? I strongly doubt that.

Anyways my favorite line from this series with an eastern European acccent is, Are you a believer? grin

Recen/Current scientific discoveries and technologies that we make use of now were termed impossible years back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
shoyemiayodeji:

Recen/Current scientific discoveries and technologies that we make use of now were termed impossible years back.

I don't think what we see today can be classed in the same analogy as these in this series. I understand the body parts aspect and all. But for those things to work, a part of ourselves has to become machines. It's just not that possible. Take a look at today gadgets, you hear of radiation, how certain things and exposure can cause cancer to the body now we are talking of things buried into our body. The ONI stuff were it triggers some sort of projection to the eyes is another thing, for such things to work our body has to remodified more like morphing into half machine half man and there is no way that can guarantee long healthy life.

If for example a technology comes that could construct a house in a week or a skyscrapper in a month, I won't doubt it but that which can modify humans and advance them? I will be real shocked by that. Let them start with cure for aids and cancer before I can believe such.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

It is rated MA

Blackfyre:

I don't know why you're bringing god into this. I think you misunderstood the whole thing. I'll try to elaborate:

Even though humans have largely conquered the universe and death, some people from the old planet (Earth) retained some of their religious believes. The Catholics & Muslims for example, encoded their stacks in such a way that when they die, they won't be resleeved, so that their "souls" can go to heaven. They still believe, even if they're largely deluded. However, it made them easy targets for murder, since their killers know their victims won't be resleeved to testify. So, UN in a bid to stop this, passed a Resolution 653. It's basically a law that would allow authorities to resleeve deceased catholics temporarily to testify in a murder trial. That's it in a nutshell. There is on God narrative here.

Blackfyre:

Jeez! Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
koice:

It is rated MA

Thought as much.

I don't know why you're bringing god into this. I think you misunderstood the whole thing. I'll try to elaborate:

Even though, humans have largely conquered the universe and death, some people from the old planet (Earth) retained some of their religious believes. The Catholics & Muslims for example, encoded their stacks in such a way that when they died, they won't be resleeved, so that their "souls" can go to heaven. They still believe, even if they're largely deluded. However, it made them easy targets for murder, since their killers know their victims won't be resleeved to testify. So, UN in a bid to stop this, passed a Resolution 653. It's basically a law that would allow authorities to resleeve deceased catholics temporarily to testify in a murder trial. That's it in a nutshell. There is on God narrative here.

I got all that from the series but my point was that, at first they showed how evil it could be used by people who have the means to do so and people who don't have the means to do so. I mean Bancroft killed himself and brought himself back alive again and conveniently deleted a memory that couldn't make him live with himself. There was even a point Ortega and her grandma I suppose with her mum were having an argument over the righteness of the technology. The series did highlight the moral part, how immoral it could get and the in between of that too.

My point was that eventually, they justified it or showing how the dogmas of religion doesnt really apply by noting the UN law which defeated the God aspect. It's a hard thing to argue against really, do we let people die because God said so or bring them back to life and allow them point out their murderers for victims or those whose lives were cut short abruptly.

Jeez! Emancipate yourself from mental slavery!

Haha, I take it you are an atheist. grin

Good show I must say, well written, gives some deep ideological things to debate or think about, very good CGI and all. My favorite character was Mr Poe, very eloquent. Ironic its an AI.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

I don't think what we see today can be classed in the same analogy as these in this series. I understand the body parts aspect and all. But for those things to work, a part of ourselves has to become machines. It's just not that possible. Take a look at today gadgets, you hear of radiation, how certain things and exposure can cause cancer to the body now we are talking of things buried into our body. The ONI stuff were it triggers some sort of projection to the eyes is another thing, for such things to work our body has to remodified more like morphing into half machine half man and there is no way that can guarantee long healthy life.

If for example a technology comes that could construct a house in a week or a skyscrapper in a month, I won't doubt it but that which can modify humans and advance them? I will be real shocked by that. Let them start with cure for aids and cancer before I can believe such.

Oga, don't be this way na. The future is limitless. Humans get smarter every century. We evolve every millenium. Even today, people are burying gadgets in their body, but somehow, you don't think it's possible in 5000 years to come. Wow! People that have surgically implanted pacemakers underneath their chest, I don't believe they have morphed into cyborgs yet, or have they? You don't have any problem believing in techs that can build houses in a day, but, it's impossible for man to conquer certain diseases and death.

Uh-huh, I see what is happening here. You don't want to think freely, because it interferes with your believes. It's okay.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
koice:

Oga, don't be this way na. The future is limitless. Humans get smarter every century. We evolve every millenium. Even today, people are burying gadgets in their body, but somehow, you don't think it's possible in 5000 years to come. Wow! People that have surgically implanted pacemakers underneath their chest, I don't believe they have morphed into cyborgs yet, or have they? You don't have any problem believing in techs that can build houses in a day, but, it's impossible for man to conquer certain diseases and death.

Uh-huh, I see what is happening here. You don't want to think freely, because it interferes with your believes. It's okay.

See that arm of Ortega, I am not that much of a physics student but by the weight of that arm as it is metal, it would interfere with the balance of her body. Pacemakers and the rest you mentioned are to aid the body organs in question. When something as a whole arm,leg, the central nervous system is harnessed into a single metal, I have to raise eye brows about the possibility.

Yes it will interfere with my beliefs because it does make me wonder God will never put the power of life and death in the hands of man. It negates everything the bible stands for. The day that happens we can very well say religion was man made and just toss what we thought exist aside. It negates alot of things. At least Christianity says when someone dies, the soul is called away from the body, now you are talking of trapping that very soul into a metal slot it into another body and it starts working. Where do we put the angel of death that is often talked about to?

The fact that religion still exist in that time nullifies the possibility of that happening, because if it were, religion would have been scrapped off because man would have enough to reason it is baseless. I just think it's just some futuristic free thinker fantasy. One of the reasons I am not so keen on watching sci fi movies.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

I got all that from the series but my point was that, at first they showed how evil it could be used by people who have the means to do so and people who don't have the means to do so. I mean Bancroft killed himself and brought himself back alive again and conveniently deleted a memory that couldn't make him live with himself. There was even a point Ortega and her grandma I suppose with her mum were having an argument over the righteness of the technology. The series did highlight the moral part, how immoral it could get and the in between of that too.

My point was that eventually, they justified it or showing how the dogmas of religion doesnt really apply by noting the UN law which defeated the God aspect. It's a hard thing to argue against really, do we let people die because God said so or bring them back to life and allow them point out their murderers for victims or those whose lives were cut short abruptly.

I think you're overthinking this. Altered Carbon isn't that complex. It's simply a lesson in misogyny and nature of identity. Simply put, It focuses on how much of our morality is driven by the fact of what might happen if death suddenly stopped being an endpoint and, instead, became a minor stopgap in an ultimately immortal life.

Blackfyre:

Haha, I take it you are an atheist. grin
Agnostic.

Blackfyre:

Good show I must say, well written, gives some deep ideological things to debate or think about, very good CGI and all. My favorite character was Mr Poe, very eloquent. Ironic its an AI.

Mr Poe is badass. My fav is Ortega. She's the perfect embodiment of everything I want in my fantasy woman: Smart, strong, stubborn, loyal, rocking body, pretty, and an ass kicker.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
I finally got to see ALTERED CARBON ...And this is my review

1. Extremely over hyped
2. Dialogue was extremely basic
3. Basic storyline
4. Top notch visual effect
5. Unnecessarily prolonged - could have easily passed for a 90 minutes movie
6. Episode 1 to 4 are absolute time wasters
7. Takeshi sleeve in the ship shouldn't have survived the fall
8. Poor ending. A ray of continuity could have been flashed...
9. Lacks humour. Most action/Sci-fi/thriller movies have humour this days. It just spices up the entire movie.
10. There is absolutely no reason for season 2. Largely due to its horrible ending.

I would have analysed each point.... but I need to catch up on more interesting series...

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2018
Blackfyre:

See that arm of Ortega, I am not that much of a physics student but by the weight of that arm as it is metal, it would interfere with the balance of her body. Pacemakers and the rest you mentioned are to aid the body organs in question. When something as a whole arm,leg, the central nervous system is harnessed into a single metal, I have to raise eye brows about the possibility.

See, that's your problem, you don't have too much faith in technology, and you view science too literally, like a layman. What if I tell you that a robotic limb can be operated with a mind? You won't believe it, would you? But, it's a fact indeed. University of Minnesota made a breakthrough that allows people to control a robotic arm using only their minds. Google it. Anything is possible with science. A human's mind is a powerful tool, and I believe Ortega was able to control and use her superlimb effortlessly only because, it was connected to her mind, like a real limb.

Blackfyre:

Yes it will interfere with my beliefs because it does make me wonder God will never put the power of life and death in the hands of man. It negates everything the bible stands for. The day that happens we can very well say religion was man made and just toss what we thought exist aside. It negates alot of things. At least Christianity says when someone dies, the soul is called away from the body, now you are talking of trapping that very soul into a metal slot it into another body and it starts working. Where do we put the angel of death that is often talked about to?
Well, everyone has their believes. I don't begrudge you yours.

Blackfyre:

The fact that religion still exist in that time nullifies the possibility of that happening, because if it were, religion would have been scrapped off because man would have enough to reason it is baseless. I just think it's just some futuristic free thinker fantasy. One of the reasons I am not so keen on watching sci fi movies.

You underestimate the primal stubborness of the human nature to believe in something, no matter how impalpable. It's a fantasy of course, but it's offers an interesting perspective of what the future may hold 5000 years from now.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oh Lawdy Lawdy Lawd..

ALTERED CARBON is something else. Mind blowing revelations on what we should expect in Tech.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
F**k Wenger. angry

About to begin SMILF.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
koice:

I think you're overthinking this. Altered Carbon isn't that complex. It's simply a lesson in misogyny and nature of identity. Simply put, It focuses on how much of our morality is driven by the fact of what might happen if death suddenly stopped being an endpoint and, instead, became a minor stopgap in an ultimately immortal life.

I did get the misogyny part, as well as the rich controlling father, the dynamics of family, the part of overly possessive sister who thinks she loves her brother, the depravity that exist among top shots that they do in brothels, basically what exist within the society. It also ended with women emporemnt in the person of Lizzie. But the real sell is the stack and sleeve technology in light of these societal issues that form our daily lives. I think we are saying the same thing in different ways anyways

Mr Poe is badass. My fav is Ortega. She's the perfect embodiment of everything I want in my fantasy woman: Smart, strong, stubborn, loyal, rocking body, pretty, and an ass kicker.

Mr Poe was just so effortless, eloquent and unassuming. Ortega her sense of loyalty stood out for me. That was very consistent with her. Also I did a slow clap that place Kovach turned down his sister offer on the matter of Quell. That was a very sound judgment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
koice:

See, that's your problem, you don't have too much faith in technology, and you view science too literally, like a layman. What if I tell you that a robotic limb can be operated with a mind? You won't believe it, would you? But, it's a fact indeed. University of Minnesota made a breakthrough that allows people to control a robotic arm using only their minds. Google it. Anything is possible with science. A human's mind is a powerful tool, and I believe Ortega was able to control and use her superlimb effortlessly only because, it was connected to her mind, like a real limb.

I did a google search about the mind thing,it's based on a connector to the brain. Quite impressive. That however is not the same as a superlimb which will be considerably heavy but then again technology improves as time goes on.

I do believe in technology, I mean I do wish technology can replace limbs and all for war victims and such but a trapping of human consciousness a soul so to speak into a metal? Given the biological workings of the brain I will be damn surprised. The day I believe in this possibility is the day a brain transplant is successfully done.

You underestimate the primal stubborness of the human nature to believe in something, no matter how impalpable. It's a fantasy of course, but it's offers an interesting perspective of what the future may hold 5000 years from now.

I would say for an unelightned mind. But that is a debate that has never had a resolve. Belief is a powerful thing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
koice:
F**k Wenger. angry

About to begin SMILF.
No vex for Wenger matter.

I need movie that involves the use of computers like hacking shits please. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
idu1:
No vex for Wenger matter.

I need movie that involves the use of computers like hacking shits please. Thanks

- Mr Robot
- Silicon Valley
- Halt And Catch Fire
- StartUp
- Scorpion
- Westworld
- The IT Crowd
- CSI: Cyber
- Persons Of Interest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
koice:

- Mr Robot
- Silicon Valley
- Halt And Catch Fire
- StartUp
- Scorpion
- Westworld
- The IT Crowd
- CSI: Cyber
- Persons Of Interest
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), khanivorous(f), Paulkon12(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.