Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515314 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
koice:

Lolz. It was kinda hilarious... in dark way. Dory thought she's on a noble mission, trying to do some good, find a missing girl... but guess what? Sh*t isn't what it looked like, at all. Sh*t escalated quickly. Dory f**ked up, big time.

Are you kidding me? I felt sorry for her oh. Things just kept turning awful for her. Perhaps it's the motive? See how good intentions turned bad and backfired.

The look on their faces when the missing girl began the explanations was just priceless. I laughed so hard. There were some real funny scenes.

Just started season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kanurii: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
koice:

If "different perception" is your way of saying you hate the genre, then, I wholeheartedly agreed.

Lol

I don't hate Sci-fi.

The Orville is a sci-fi Comedy and it was good

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Singapore1:

You can't really force it on someone, it's obvious he is not a fan of sci-fi series judging from his questions..
a sci-fi fan would have answer to all the questions he asked

True.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gungnir:

Are you kidding me? I felt sorry for her oh. Things just kept turning awful for her. Perhaps it's the motive? See how good intentions turned bad and backfired.

The look on their faces when the missing girl began the explanations was just priceless. I laughed so hard. There were some real funny scenes.

Just started season 2.

That scene was funny as hell. Dory's face was like "I just f**ked up my life for a m*ron! Oh, f**k!"

Dory became obsess with finding out what happened to Chantal, not because she cared, but because it was the perfect opportunity to feel the empty void that was her life. It was self-serving. She's very selfish and have no regard to others but herself. She cheated on Drew without really feeling remorseful about it. She refused to own up to it too, until Drew figured it out himself. Then, after Drew's repeated attempt to stop her - even faking a break-in once - she unwittingly turned him and the rest of her friends into murder accomplices. In short, She dragged her friends down with her. And things are about to get even worse for her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kanurii:

Lol

I don't hate Sci-fi.

The Orville is a sci-fi Comedy and it was good

Now, I see where you're coming from. You judged Altered Carbon, a Grade A, action packed sci-fi fantasy thriller based on B grade, glossy, silly Star Trek ripoff, not-even-funny comedy tv show masquarading as a sci-fi. The Orville is an insult to the genre. Any sane person that have seen The Expanse & Battlestar Galactica, wouldn't give The Orville the time of day. Those are proper space shows with believable science.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kanurii: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
koice:

Now, I see where you're coming from. You judged Altered Carbon, a Grade A, action packed sci-fi fantasy thriller based on B grade, glossy, silly Star Trek ripoff, not-even-funny comedy tv show masquarading as a sci-fi. The Orville is an insult to the genre. Any sane person that have seen The Expanse & Battlestar Galactica, wouldn't give The Orville the time of day. Those are proper space shows with believable science.

The expanse was great too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
koice:

That scene was funny as hell. Dory's face was like "I just f**ked up my life for a m*ron! Oh, f**k!"

Dory became obsessed with finding out what happened to Chantal, not because she cared, but because it was the perfect opportunity to feel the empty void that was her life. It was self-serving. She's very selfish and have no regard to others but herself. She cheated on Drew without really feeling remorseful about it. She refused to own up to it too, until Drew figured it out himself. Then, after Drew's repeated attempt to stop her - even faking a break-in once - she unwittingly turned him and the rest of her friends into murder accomplices. In short, She dragged her friends down with her. And things are about to get even worse for her.

Exactly, the motive is all that makes the difference. That babe Chantal was so annoying tho, it was crazy. Of course her world, is about to turn upside down. If only she had listened to Drew....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gungnir:

Exactly, the motive is all that makes the difference. That babe Chantal was so annoying tho, it was crazy. Of course her world, is about to turn upside down. If only she had listened to Drew....

Chantal is a spoilt emotional immature brat, basically, a kiddult. Drew was too good for Dory, she didn't deserve him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
koice:

Chantal is a spoilt emotional immature brat, basically, a kiddult. Drew was too good for Dory, she didn't deserve him.

I am yet to see what Chantal is like in season two. All of them seem.like spoilt brats to me tho, I don't want to believe there are people like that or that much around. It's very nauseating...

Drew is too much of a gentleman, the babe just take her own ruin the guy life...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brandable: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
koice:

koice please can you recommend a series like BILLIONS for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2018
brandable:

koice please can you recommend a series like BILLIONS for me.
There aren't any shows quite like Billions, but those that do come close are

- The Good Wife
- Suits
- House Of Cards
- Guilt
- Bull
- StartUp
- Ray Donovan

You've probably watched all already...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vagazut(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2018
Rico Swavey Is Fast Becoming The New Odunlade Adekola [Photo]

[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/4362/rico-swavey-fast-becoming-new-odunlade-adekola-photo/]

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Search Party season 2

This series is just something, so many funny twists and turns. It's a classic way of showcasing life doesn't go according to has planned.

I mean that detective part got me shocked shocked

I am yet to watch the final episode for season 2 can't find a place to download it...

@koice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nihilist: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Damnation...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by officiallygreat: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
The Nigerian movie industry is undoubtedly fast evolving. Records are being set and broken by our filmmakers, stories and technical aspects are becoming better with each passing day, and exportation of content is revolutionized. It is definitely a good era for the Nigerian movie industry.
However, with all these improvements, one area that remains poor is that of database collection. Most of the leading movie industries in the world are known for their adequate building of a comprehensive movie database. The importance of a movie database cannot be overemphasized, it is an interactive platform where information relating to movies is uploaded; ranging from reviews to cast and crew down to news about upcoming movies. This is a problem with our movie industry, more work needs to be put into building an active and collective online movie database.
That’s where we at Scrolls are seeking to improve. SCROLLS is an upcoming online movie database looking at developing a standard interactive platform where information regarding movies can be uploaded and shared online. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the movie industry, who can write decent reviews and create contents. Send us an email if you feel you are the person we need to spark a change in the Nigerian movie industry.

Contact emails: emeka@scrolls.com.ng or dayo@scrolls.com.ng
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by missGLAM: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
I saw how to get away with murder and I must say I regret downloading that crap! Too predictable! no intrigues or twist . stupid suspense! The way the did the flashback was just disgusting. thy need to get hold of black sails to learn how to do that.

had to stop at episode 8 thinking it will grow but shit just go south the more. They win all the case easily with some bunch of uncoordinated teen actors!!!

oioh gosh!!,! I hate I downloaded it.if I didn't watch Annalise Keating in the help before I would have rubbish her to.

if anyone want to see real lawyering movie then the people vs Oj Simpson is the best! nothing comes close!
maybe you didn't really concentrate on the series ,htgawm is one of America big series even Melanie trump call it her favorite, it also got viola Davis the emmy award for best actress, maybe if you have watch it pass episode 8 you might understand it better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
missGLAM:
maybe you didn't really concentrate on the series ,htgawm is one of America big series even Melanie trump call it her favorite, it also got viola Davis the emmy award for best actress, maybe if you have watch it pass episode 8 you might understand it better.

Lol@melanie trump. The poster child for odenson
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dirkcoyt: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
missGLAM:

who is melani. trump? abegi. the show is abysmal simple. The show was too direct. very weak lawyering .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gungnir:
Search Party season 2

This series is just something, so many funny twists and turns. It's a classic way of showcasing life doesn't go according to has planned.

I mean that detective part got me shocked shocked

I am yet to watch the final episode of season 2 can't find a place to download it...

@koice.

Search Party S02E10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
koice:

Search Party S02E10

Thanks alot man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Thanks alot man.
You're welcome. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
koice:

You're welcome. smiley

No shiit bro! This Dory babe mad gan ooo shocked

This series has still not managed to answer how Keith knew where Chantal was. See how previously uneventful lives turned into a complete drama and an emotional rollercoaster..

Worthy of note, Dory should consider being a model of sort, clothes of whatever color or style look beautiful on that girl. She is the type that brings beauty out of clothes. Series also has nice soundtracks. I feel a new male character should be added to the main cast.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Gungnir:

No shiit bro! This Dory babe mad gan ooo shocked

This series has still not managed to answer how Keith knew where Chantal was. See how previously uneventful lives turned into a complete drama and an emotional rollercoaster..

Worthy of note, Dory should consider being a model of sort, clothes of whatever color or style look beautiful on that girl. She is the type that brings beauty out of clothes. Series also has nice soundtracks. I feel a new male character should be added to the main cast.

Told you! Dory is bananas.

He didn't. He simply followed the trail left by Dory & friends. He knew that Dory knew where Chantal was, and was trying to give him the slip, and thus, cleverly played along, but secretly followed her to Montreal. He was a P.I after all, they are pretty good at this sort of thing.

She's got a nice figure, I'd give her that. But, her facial freckles is the worst. Kinda ruined her face for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
koice:

He didn't. He simply followed the trail left by Dory & friends. He knew that Dory knew where Chantal was, and was trying to give him the slip, and thus, cleverly played along, but secretly followed her to Montreal. He was a P.I after all, they are pretty good at this sort of thing.

She's got a nice figure, I'd give her that. But, her facial freckles is the worst. Kinda ruined her face for me.

I wonder who gave the tip though, I don't want to post spoilers on here but what she did to that twin girl was crazy. Perhaps that babe survived.

You think? He seemed more engrossed about his feelings for the girl and seemed like he bought that Miami story. Anyways, we see.

In a weird way, I think the freckles look good on her still. Though I think that's me attracted to the unusual.

Can't wait for season 3! It's evidently going to be fun.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
LeiderJa:
Dark
11/10.

This series will TWIST YOUR MIND.

I've received total mind-fück from series like Legion, American Gods but NONE comes close to Dark.

Constantly bursting brain from episode to episode.

Not even the ending of dexter season 4?
Or the ending of white Christmas and shut up and dance(black mirror)??

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
TBS struck gold with search party and people of earth. two of the most bingeable comedies on right now!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Time to finish up on Dark...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
koice:

in Transparent she was in a relationship with a married couple and there were sex scenes! Alia shawkat I mean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
ojadetayo:
Dynasty 1 Episode 13
Jeff(Sam Adegoke) and his father were actually speaking Yoruba in about two scenes. The feeling was great.

The yoruba spoken wasn't really fluent, especially the father, they should have taught them better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
Koice please help recommend highly interested movie on roman history and politics with swords fights

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.