Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104266 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.
False religion begets terrorism.
False religion is most likely to cause the destruction of human civilization.

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by wealthyhenry(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ask ur father abt my age

You are certainly 11.

3 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

I am a Muslim, I am ashamed of so called fellow Muslims. Even those that we say worship Lucifer do not exhibit such violence that some Muslims do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by DavidPRICEGATE(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
So Sad..they are lifting the veil so soon.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by seborrhic: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
It's the fact that the average Muslim does not condemn murders like this that make people to stereotype that all Muslims are blood thirsty savages.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Chibuezem(m): 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

okay next
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
greggng:

Your statement sound funny and confusing . America went into that country cos Taliban refused to hand over Osama bin Ladin to them ...assuming they did that , America wouldn't 've been their . The only time they will hear from America again is when they allow their country to be home for terrorist . I doubt if they will ever try that again ..,being out of power for 20years no be moi moi. ..America has nothing to gain from that country
........lolz....... They have nothing to gain? Yet they never wanted to leave(even after killing the osama bin laden they came for) not until taliban forced them to.

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
This shows what should be expected in the days ahead !

I know their next targets will be for those who have become Christians there. I Hear there are about 8,000 Strong Christians in the country and they have gone into hiding as they have become targets of these agents of antichrist.

Many will definitely go this way.
Stay Strong Brethren! We are Praying for you.

Christians in Afghanistan?
E go hard o
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Comedian2019: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islam is a peaceful religion grin grin grin
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
After all dz the west will invade Afghanistan again leading to another years of war
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Donmorph1991(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=milliondollas post=104994437][quote author=viyon02
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

THE DEVIL COME NOT BUT TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY ANY ONE WHOSE ACTIVITIES FALL WITHIN IS OF THE DEVIL, ISLAM IS A SATANIC RELIGION [/quote Good question, it’s not Islamic religion that kills, it’s personalities of bad people in Islam, no where is find in Quran to be killing the fellow humans
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Sammerboi: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

True fact:

ISLAM HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN RELIGION

Turned so many prosperous nations into chaos

Guys pls visit this thread and kindly contribute
https://www.nairaland.com/6711782/christians-marriage-why-much-divorce
Hitler was also a Muslim right? Stop spreading falsehood ffs.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by flamingREED(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
You didn't die in vain man.
#Respects.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Farid24224(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingbee90:
Sleepy Joe Biden's handling of this Afghanistan issue is a Big Flop. Donald Trump would have handled it better because Obama, Biden & the Democrats are sympathetic to Islamic terrorists.

Btw: Why is Islam associated with killings and Bloodshed?

Not Islam as a whole.... There Islam is based on hardcore shari'a rule.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
America wey talk say nothing concern dem? They don hands off.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Sunday2021: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ipob and Taliban are the same.
They Taliban kill police, ipob also kill police.
The Taliban are fighting against Afghanistan, ipob is also fighting against Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Bornboy4: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Play with your money and win.
Nothing is sure man.
1Jelat0:
Single- 2[ODD]+ Available; KICKOFF TONIGHT;
Stake #50,000 And win #130,000
Stake #100,000 And win #260,000 etc
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by BnQoyyim(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

True fact:

Meanwhile, no religion has ever spilled blood than the CHRISTENDOM.
Here are my points;
1. Who instigated world 1 &2 ?
2. Who Killed millions of Jews in the Holocaust?
3. Who killed about 35 millions of Indians?
4. Millions of Muslims and non-christian got killed in the CRUSADE by who?

Mathew 10:34
"Do not think that I have come to preach peace,I have not come to preach peace, but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"Go to the Amalekite, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

True fact:

People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Aurelius1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
[b]People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse[/b]
In summary, you are sympatethic to Boko Haram and other Muslim terrorists, right?

4 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is not good at all. The US once again didn’t handle this well. Just like Libya.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Abujason: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
THAT’S HOW PEOPLE FROM RELIGION OF PEACE DO THINGS. NO TRIAL… EXECUTION STRAIGHT.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by 1Dray(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

Done with organized religion? Try chaotic religion.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Kinsmenn(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
naija4life247:

I am a Muslim, I am ashamed of so called fellow Muslims. Even those that we say worship Lucifer do not exhibit such violence that some Muslims do

You are not a Muslim..there’s no Muslim that is ashamed of jihad and killing of whoever guys tag infidels...

At the end of day...Islam is just a domination and takeover tool hidden under religion...

Mohammed started it by saying he was preaching peace but took over the medina in the name of he was defending himself....

His followers came with Hadith and shariah and here we are hundreds of years later..

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aurelius1:
In summary, you are sympatethic to Boko Haram and other Muslim terrorists, right?
I am only telling you that Christians committed more terrorism than any religion they claim to be accusing for terrorism

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bergs2: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
if anyone expects anything less than from anarchy from the current situation in Afghanistan, then they are economical with reality.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:

I anticipate your answer to be like..

"It's not islam, it's the people"

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Enice(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

True fact:

go and read the history of the 100years war and preceding that. you will know that the Talibans are learners compared to the crusaders. even the Jews were far worse. they had to spike you one way or the other either through your mouth, your anus or Virgina, eyes or nose, even your pee hole. they also had this thing for sawing people in half. puke. cry

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by olaitan9291(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:

I promise to insult you because you have insulted my religion with the aforementioned terminologies which are not true.

Saudi Arabia is a country dominated by Muslims, please, can you point out one of these attributes in that country?

America has a number of Muslims, what can you say about them regarding your untrue allegations?

More than 20 Muslims were killed in a mosque in the Central African Republic's southeast during Friday prayers, community leaders said Saturday.

“The victims were at the mosque when Anti-balaka militants stormed the mosque, killing at least 20 worshipers,” said Abdouraman Bornou, a local community leader.

The incident took place at the Djimbi Mosque, in the country’s southeast.

Ousman Mahamat, a Muslim community leader, said, “what has just happened in Djimbi is devastating.''

Since 2013, thousands of people have been killed in sectarian conflict in the country, and thousands have fled their homes to seek refuge in neighboring countries, including Cameroon and Chad.

In a 2015 report, Amnesty International has estimated that more than 5,000 people, most of them civilians, have died in sectarian violence in the Central African Republic despite the presence of international forces.

What can you say about this?

Learn before you make comments.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by guiddoti: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
The religion of Conflict.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.