Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) (40399 Views)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by Christistruth00: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Trade, modakeke traders will come to ife to come and be competing with ife traders
They will even make their product less in price so as to hijack costumers from ife traders

But to be honest, i am with modakeke because they are hardworking while ife people are lazy

And this led to 5 men being killed ?
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by seunayantokun(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Investigation needed. It should be tackled without delay. Because that kind of a thing may be used to cause disunity and whittle down any formidable opposition to ongoing fulanisation.
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Christistruth00:

And this led to 5 men being killed ?
There is actually more to this story bro, only the victims and people close to them understand better
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by pfadom: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Everyone is shouting "Yoruba Nation", whereas they are killing each other like rabbits.

Was this also the handiwork of Fulani killer herdsmen.
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by saintdevo(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2021
Shey nah Una say you are always with the North, Una never see anything, the North will make Una life so miserable that next time you will know the kind of candidates to vote during election, you vote for a bloody illiterate Fulani what do you expect the.
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by ademijuwonlo(f): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2021
People in ife and its environs,how is the situation of things now?
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by Kelvinho199310(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in Peace
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by Christistruth00: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

There is actually more to this story bro, only the victims and people close to them understand better

Please kindly explain further
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Christistruth00:

Please kindly explain further
Only people close to them can explain better
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by Christistruth00: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Only people close to them can explain better

Explain please I would like to know what my People have been up to
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
harveyosho1:
Am Just coming from campus, buses are not going to lagere, opa and d likes. Shops closed at mayfair bus stop, everywhere dry
I had 2 call my parents say I no wan die cus say I dey go school
What's the situation of things now bro?
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by harveyosho1(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2021
SeyiAyorinde:
What's the situation of things now bro?
Better now
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by Olisehinnocent: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Terrence99:

Killed as part of the 5 farmers or it was a separate incident?
They are part of farmers that lost their lives in Ife.
Re: Five Farmers Brutally Murdered In Modakeke, Ife (Osun State) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2021
harveyosho1:

Better now
Thank you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) / Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.