Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) (41840 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by effort1: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
FUTUREISFEMALE, your fellow women are busy displaying their wickedness and evil heart at every available opportunity.

The series of evil done by your fellow women indicates that your feminist movement is a curse to humanity.

If future is female, then humanity has no good future

4 Likes

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by cartier96: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is crazy
Kill her too already
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by sisisioge: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wow! She would have just threw herself off the window instead of the innocent baby! What a horror!

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
The future is 'Female inhumanity to Female'... sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by ibtommy(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Haba
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Dagger79(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chai make try that one for 9ja see 1st
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by OscarJaden(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
See white girl na....
Even after giving birth the curves are

Unlike Nigeria girls.... that a story for another

Tueh for Nigeria girls

2 Likes

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by OMOJOHN001: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Come and try this in Nigeria.

Whether you're original werey oo or you're mentally unstable, Seriously speaking you will receive 2/2 plank on your head. Even the doctors and Nurse on duty must See Crazy that same day.

TUEEEEH,

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know....?

The current Queen of Jamaica is Elizabeth II.

Beauty Queen or Hundred Meters race Queen?
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by OkuFaba(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Okeke1274:
First to comment
he killed you in split seconds

2 Likes

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Sparklinglyte(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na wa o things dey happen for this life o
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Sparklinglyte(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na wa o things dey happen for this life o�
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
I thought KING SOLOMON solved this issue long ago?

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by donproject2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
UDUJ:

Just look at her face angry

How can you tell me this is not a witch angry

Those actresses that look like this in foreign movies that I watch are always wicked.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
UDUJ:

Just look at her face angry

How can you tell me this is not a witch angry
How does her facial appearance determine who she is on the inside? Is it because she doesn't look beautiful like the victim's mother? I think that's not a pleasant way to view people.

3 Likes

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know....?

The current Queen of Jamaica is Elizabeth II.

We know that one since na. She's even the Queen of 15 additional countries and territories.
God save the Queen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by nenyeRitta(f): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
the traces of her unfinished psychosis may have left some fragments of madness behind.

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
They understand that she has mental issues embarassed
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Ikpeyi: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Must be born another one oh...

Wicked soul...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by illicit(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Probably Post Partum Depression

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
nenyeRitta:
The father of the dead baby said: “It is our will with my wife that this woman is forgiven, we do not want to punish her." He added: " She should be allowed to live her life happily. "We have accepted everything, we do not want anyone to be punished."

but the wife should have been the one saying this and not the man.
It's his child too
So what is your point ?

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15914140/mum-throws-another-womans-baby-death-maternity-window/amp/

"The world would have been more peaceful if that was done to Adolf Hitler ". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Beautyblac(f): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
It could be postpartum psychosis

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by caandi: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
And she just forgave her like that? I’m surprised after all the pangs of labour? These whites, we will never understand how they’re wired
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
thorpido:
Post partum psychosis maybe.

You are right.

Also, the traces of her unfinished psychosis may have left some fragments of madness behind.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
She doesnt look well tho
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by EmmaLege: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
ninu aiye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Where Is Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.