Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) (41842 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by DoctorStylish: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2021
RIP to the baby .
Well all what i see is that there’s two things involved
Either the parents are just good or kind hearted… whatever word that fits the description OR they planned it with the woman , abortion failed or something
Well who knows
A very thorough investigation should be carried out.
There’s more to this

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:14am On Aug 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
May thunder never forget to fire anybody who believes and thinks it's only in africa that weird things do happen...

Oyinbo people na the true definition of weirdo cheesy

Chaiiii, she's lucky she's a white demon...If not,for here, tyres and petrol from nowhere can sabi respond to stimuli as quick as possible,for jungle justice tongue

On God o
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by favour32(m): 6:19am On Aug 21, 2021
Habib101:

Or frying pan or donut or anything ugly.
That woman face bend sha...that na enough sign.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by advanceDNA: 6:24am On Aug 21, 2021
DoctorStylish:
RIP to the baby .
Well all what i see is that there’s two things involved
Either the parents are just good or kind hearted… whatever word that fits the description OR they planned it with the woman , abortion failed or something
Well who knows
A very thorough investigation should be carried out.
There’s more to this

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by TheBeezybee(f): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Luck98: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2021
(

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by MummyD2020(f): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2021
The woman looks unwell
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by AmazingELixir: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

Maybe the murderous mother didn't like the fact that the baby looked like Stalin.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Majestybaba92(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Her face said it all
A complete witch
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Tremple8v: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for Gate.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Corbin: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Some People no normal
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
May thunder never forget to fire anybody who believes and thinks it's only in africa that weird things do happen...

Oyinbo people na the true definition of weirdo cheesy

Chaiiii, she's lucky she's a white demon...If not,for here, tyres and petrol from nowhere can sabi respond to stimuli as quick as possible,for jungle justice tongue
Typical blackman! Why can't you compare Africa with the good things of the whites... Because u can't.. But when it comes to bad things u ppl are not ashamed to compare because bad things are the only things u contribute to the world. What's wrong with black people
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Laurelita(f): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2021
Ewoooo! Na wetin this sweet baby do you oooo this evil woman? Girl wey you born no be pikin again? You go answer God one day!
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=OscarJaden post=105008652]See white girl na....
Even after giving birth the curves are

Unlike Nigeria girls.... that a story for another

Tueh for Nigeria girls[/quot

Taaa shut up there always looking for ways to insult Nigerian girls, have you not seen your mates with 6pack also retaining their shape, hope you are also fit. Tueh for you too MUMU in capital letters.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
She for throw her own baby na angry
Nonsense
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Exactly my point that shock should bring out the demon in them if it was me that's exactly what I will say to keep the popo calm... but within 24 hrs definitely that killer would join her father the devil in hell cause she will never see me coming e go be like say NEPA off light for her head
24brains:
its called a psychological trauma as a result of the sudden shock of what just happened.

Do you know what it means for a 9months effort to be wasted in a flash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
favour32:

That woman face bend sha...that na enough sign.
With her crayfish nose, aswear if na me she 4 don here ram stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by BetExpert: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Lamanii22:

Is it interesting?
one of the most interesting ever. Very enlightening and it will send spooky shivers down your spine from time to time. Thank me later
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2021
I have said it, women are more Wicked their wickedness is from the heart , that's why in Nigeria they suffer and kill another person's child without thinking twice, they even kill their own too.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by etrange: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Xscape047:
Dou know....?

The current Queen of Jamaica is Elizabeth II.

She's also the Queen of Canada

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Need An Affordable Smart TV's and Home Appliances, Check In Here / Where Is Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.