Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) (41839 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / I Was Barren For 16 Years, Used My Sister’s Kids To Cover My Shame – New Mum / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
The father of the dead baby said: “It is our will with my wife that this woman is forgiven, we do not want to punish her."

He added: " She should be allowed to live her life happily.

"We have accepted everything, we do not want anyone to be punished."
Chai no be JuJu be this nothing anybody fit tell me say this man with him wife normal

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by BetExpert: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Witchcraft and demons at work. After killing the baby, she cast a spell on the parents to manipulate them. People need to watch The Salem movie series, so they can see how these witches operate and use witchcraft to manipulate, control, exploit or destroy people.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Mogadishuu: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
The future has never been female

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by abbey621(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Post partum depression mixed with bipolar syndrome but in simple terms.....White people's version of village people....May God help us all cry cry
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Okhuadams(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15914140/mum-throws-another-womans-baby-death-maternity-window/amp/
she is hundred % ok, is just jealousy cos she gave birth to a girl, oyibo pple sef blaming everything on mental issue

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Lamanii22(f): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
BetExpert:
Witchcraft and demons at work. After killing the baby, she cast a spell on the parents to manipulate them. People need to watch The Salem movie series, so they can see how these witches operate and use witchcraft to manipulate, control, exploit or destroy people.

Is it interesting?
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by bewla(m): 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
May thunder never forget to fire anybody who believes and thinks it's only in africa that weird things do happen...

Oyinbo people na the true definition of weirdo cheesy

Chaiiii, she's lucky she's a white demon...If not,for here, tyres and petrol from nowhere can sabi respond to stimuli as quick as possible,for jungle justice tongue
Any thing that has name in English is also carryout by the white that's why they have name for it

Evil is when the white name devil black when is actually a white demon
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by chuksrandal(m): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Okeke1274:
First to comment

Drunkard
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Judybash93(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2021
She's criminally insane
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by tunnex190: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2021
Okeke1274:
First to comment

Are you sure?
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by pacespot(m): 2:00am On Aug 21, 2021
They should collect her own baby from her as quickly as possible, if not the same fate awaits the poor infant. What a harrowing news cry
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by 24brains(m): 2:37am On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by 24brains(m): 2:52am On Aug 21, 2021
Remag666:
The father of the dead baby said: “It is our will with my wife that this woman is forgiven, we do not want to punish her."

Chai no be JuJu be this nothing anybody fit tell me say this man with him wife normal
its called a psychological trauma as a result of the sudden shock of what just happened.

Do you know what it means for a 9months effort to be wasted in a flash?

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 21, 2021
What positive impact has Obi Cabana had in the society?
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 4:41am On Aug 21, 2021
What arrant nonese, or so is because she might have psychic problem that's why u forgive her,am not against d forgiving, but kaaiii throwing an innocent baby, this is the most annoying news I have had in a long time, see her ugly face that looks like donut, the baby is going to heaven paradise straight while u go to hell, psychiatric nonesene angry angry angry angry
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 4:47am On Aug 21, 2021
Remag666:

I de tell you, which kind forgiveness am not against it, but if na me she for don here ram since no time to waste NONESENE

1 Like

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by favour32(m): 4:53am On Aug 21, 2021
That woman face resemble kolo trutru
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2021
cartier96:
This is crazy
Kill her too already

Dem just dey waste time, you kill person u gas to be killed, I don't care if she has mental illness or something major repercussions need to be taken
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 4:57am On Aug 21, 2021
sisisioge:
Wow! She would have just threw herself off the window instead of the innocent baby! What a horror!
This is to tell she is normal their nothing like pshchic
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:02am On Aug 21, 2021
vanderwaal404:

That woman is not normal.
She should be caged embarassed
Which cage na straight die, and after death na hell fire she go go while d baby go go heaven
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Juliearth(f): 5:05am On Aug 21, 2021
If you have watched/seen Vatican tapes, then you would have an understanding of why that woman did what she did.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
May thunder never forget to fire anybody who believes and thinks it's only in africa that weird things do happen...

Oyinbo people na the true definition of weirdo cheesy

Chaiiii, she's lucky she's a white demon...If not,for here, tyres and petrol from nowhere can sabi respond to stimuli as quick as possible,for jungle justice tongue
Even the white there's nothing us from burning them, wicked na wicked irrespective of who do am,
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Juliearth(f): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2021
thorpido:
Post partum psychosis maybe.

Or demonic possession.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Mr2019:
Throw her too from 5th floor angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKm_5Sc2SMo

MUST WATCH by a nairalander
Straight up no time to waste, and to hell after that while the baby goes to heaven
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:13am On Aug 21, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
what sort of heartlessness is this?
This woman deserves to be donated to Taliban terrorist group.
Am telling you, the best reply I have read so far, we will call d leader donate her to them and after her death she goes to hell where another wahala dey wait for ram, while d baby goes to heaven.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:15am On Aug 21, 2021
UDUJ:

Just look at her face angry

How can you tell me this is not a witch angry
She looks like a frying pan and donut ugly something angry I dey vex hot aswear
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Brainbox2020(m): 5:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Alina the witch
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does her facial appearance determine who she is on the inside? Is it because she doesn't look beautiful like the victim's mother? I think that's not a pleasant way to view people.
He's speaking from angry side, if na me whether beautiful or not still remains an evil act,and she for don here ram since. Stupid woman.
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:24am On Aug 21, 2021
nenyeRitta:
the traces of her unfinished psychosis may have left some fragments of madness behind.
And we go finish am buy taking revenge stupid woman, I mean the victim not you, anyway, I just dey vex on top d news angry
Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2021
24brains:
its called a psychological trauma as a result of the sudden shock of what just happened.

Do you know what it means for a 9months effort to be wasted in a flash?
Agree, they need a drastic justice for their baby, theirs no reason in entire world to make d ugly stupid woman do such thing, nonese woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) by Habib101: 5:39am On Aug 21, 2021
favour32:
That woman face resemble kolo trutru
Or frying pan or donut or anything ugly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Where Is Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.