Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . (4024 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions On The Best Javascript Course To Purchase / Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? / Nairaland Should Switch To Python/django. Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Syphax(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Seun:
Please try to focus on the suggestions you are making. Stop the personal attacks.

So what I've heard so far is:
1) Reduced links on home page.
2) Better search engine (or switch to Google?)
3) Graphical buttons
4) Emojis that are not green.
If I search a phrase like "Nigerian President", I should be able to see posts containing that exact phrase instead of posts containing the words in the phrase. Example if I search for "Egusi soup" but the result produces posts containing the words soup or egusi instead of posts containing "Egusi Soup"

3 Likes

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Ajibade123(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Seun:
Please try to focus on the suggestions you are making. Stop the personal attacks.

3) Graphical buttons
what of the android and iOS App mentioned above
is that possible??
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Aidejay(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
@seun

First private messaging. No need to email.

Then a like list and share list (a way to see in detail who liked/shared our thread or comment)

Search function can be so much better especially if you need to find a particular user.

Can you Introduce the @ function like on Twitter so that if I want seun to see this post i can just @seun's moniker.

Please followed topics can you make it seen topics instead, and it should be easier to navigate.

Recent is useless in my opinion

Trending is very disorganized I don't get the point

Introduce the block function please.

Deleting topics too. And posts pls very necessary!

And yes, pls disabling comments, like if I'm writing a thread and I'm not interested in any contribution I can disable comments. (Very great for diary section)

And if possible can you please make it possible to filter comments on threads, eg most like comments, most shared comments, newer comments. Like on youtube.

And seun please a user manual on how to use those functions that appear at the top, of the message page under the please observe the following rules where the emoji, change color functions are.

Seun that "New" in a Little green box that appears behind a thread topic we need a detailed thread a fixed manual on what those things are and that they imply. And this should apply for all symbols.

Seun, nobody uses YIM anymore, you can delete it now! It's over thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Syphax:

If I search a phrase like "Nigerian President", I should be able to see posts containing that exact phrase instead of posts containing the words in the phrase. Example if I search for "Egusi soup" but the result produces posts containing the words soup or egusi instead of posts containing "Egusi Soup"
exactly , this is my issue with the search button . It doesn't search for all the words , instead it searches for each word
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
03072001hen:
i tnk d search results re ok
try searching for two words ,like shawarma bread . Instead of bringing results with 'shawarma bread ' ,nl will bring all results containing shawarma or bread and its always frustrating trying to find what I want
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by stanliwise(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
03072001hen:
i tnk d search results re ok
It far from reality. Ok let me open your eye to just a little while it is not ok.

Anytime you search nairaland, it will only bring navigation of max of 20 and per page has like 30 comments.

And that leave you only 600 content of nairaland post for every search and that means for other you have to find them manually.

So it ain’t so cool .
Infact searching nairaland with google is way better. The one on the site is an eye sore

1 Like

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Seun(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Recording. Some of the complaints will be handled by supermods.

1 Like

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Dranoid: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Seun:

3) Graphical buttons
The ability to collate posts or 'pin' posts to a personal board or thread

To filter a thread looking for all the posts by one person

1 Like

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by fkj950ax(m): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Seun:

These suggestions are above supermods pay grade.
You need an external eyes to develop a new or upgraded NL.
GUI, Search Functions, User Account Management, User Experience, Social Media Integration, Front End Design, Internal Messaging. Advert Plug-ins Etc

Except a mod or supermod doesn't refer to people who moderate the content already posted. I don't know if the mods or supermods here work as developers in FB or Google already.
Can they deliver on the above and other comments on this thread?
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
stanliwise:

It far from reality. Ok let me open your eye to just a little while it is not ok.

Anytime you search nairaland, it will only bring navigation of max of 20 and per page has like 30 comments.

And that leave you only 600 content of nairaland post for every search and that means for other you have to find them manually.

So it ain’t so cool .
Infact searching nairaland with google is way better. The one on the site is an eye sore
it happens dt way cos u ddnt specify exactly wt u re looking 4, d same tin happens in google, wen u dnt specify exactly wt u re lookin for, google wil bring results dt relate to wt u re looking for, then, u wl hv no choice bt to look for it manually. one tin i lv abt nairaland search is dt it dsnt only find posts related to ur search bt also comments related to dem
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
urobodoski419:
try searching for two words ,like shawarma bread . Instead of bringing results with 'shawarma bread ' ,nl will bring all results containing shawarma or bread and its always frustrating trying to find what I want
it happened dt way because there is no post or comment dt says 'shawarma bread', so it wl hv no choice bt to look for dem differently, d same tin happens in google
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
You guys should not mess up getting the attention of the owner of Nairaland. Now that he has told you he is listening to you, try to use your brains and do not attack him again. We have all attacked him, but now that he said he is reading, use your brains. This is not about him, but about Nigeria. So, stop these jokes and get serious.

I do not want to interrupt what you guys are doing cos I can deduce you are mostly millenials, and I am so glad you guys did what some of us could not do. To get his attention is something worth celebrating.

Guys and babes, this is what I want you to do, a volunteer among you who knows about web development should come on board and divide all your suggestions into two:

1. Front end
2. Back end

You guys may not all understand what I ask you to do, but someone with web development knowledge will do it for you. And the fellow keeps updating all you are discussing. If you dont have one, I can mention someone who will do it and he will get on board here.

What you guys dont know is that he can even chat you up. Dont be surprise if you get emails from him if you are coordinated well. So, bury the personal attacks (I am guilty too), and get to work.

I want to say these also:
What you guys are telling him to do is not the normal forum stuff. But it is doable if you guys really encourage him. You guys are telling him to shift from the forum style to social media style. You want him pick characteristics from

1. Facebook & Twitter (write algorithm to show content and search based on individual interests and not everything.

2. Advance mentioning

3. Eradication of spams and frauds - trust me that he needs the grace of God to do this well. Naija "baddest".

And many more.

These things may require him to spend seriously. And you guys have vindicated my I wrote on another thread that the end of NL is near if something is not done. So, get the innovative ideas here and #SaveNL.

When he said mods are working on these things, he doesnt mean that mods will be the one doing them. He is just telling you that mods are reading and they will collate all your discussion here for him. He cannot have time to read everything. Not possible. He has two or three mods for this kind of job.

Now listen, this is what I want you do. Be the mods for him so tbe mods dont need to report to him again. Get organized and keep the discussion flowing. But have a post that you will be using to edit and summarize all your discussions. You keep updating that one post based on the long discussion here so he needs tonread on the summary which is updated and edited frequently. He too will give you reasons why some things cannot be done...and you come up with alternatives..Some suggestions you will even remove later in the future. This can be a thread that can run to over 1,000 pages. All NL will come in here and make suggestions. But there must be a way to update all suggestions under the two ending....front ends and backends. Then, you may even add data structure. If you can do this, trust me, he doesnt need those mods. Some of you can be employed.

Solve problems here and see how job offers come your way.

I will make comments when necessary only..

Goodluck to you all...

1 Like

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by stanliwise(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
03072001hen:
it happens dt way cos u ddnt specify exactly wt u re looking 4, d same tin happens in google, wen u dnt specify exactly wt u re lookin for, google wil bring results dt relate to wt u re looking for, then, u wl hv no choice bt to look for it manually. one tin i lv abt nairaland search is dt it dsnt only find posts related to ur search bt also comments related to dem
What I wrote vs what you just wrote are two different things.

I am saying nairaland search result is limited to only 600 comments. You can’t search very old content using the search bar
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
If the changes are too difficult to effect, might as well leave the way it is. If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it. Programming is hard.
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by omohayek: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Seun:
One thing that would be really helpful - and reduce the reliance on "supermods", many of whom aren't shy about promoting their own prejudices - would be a more sophisticated moderation system that punishes trolling and rewards constructive commentary. Perhaps you could allow users to filter the comments they see by the commenter's account age, to disincentivise the creation of sock-puppet accounts, and move to a Slashdot-style meta-moderation system that doesn't rely on supermods to downrate mindless tribal warriors or political apologists filling the site up with the same old spam comments.

The current system just isn't scaling, and the sheer abundance of content-free tribal s**tposting with hardly any visible penalty gives the impression to those who do have something to say that they simply shouldn't bother, as their voices are bound to be drowned out by all the loud-mouthed barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
You guys should not mess up getting the attention of the owner of Nairaland. Now that he has told you he is listening to you, try to use your brains and do not attack him again. We have all attacked him, but now that he said he is reading, use your brains. This is not about him, but about Nigeria. So, stop these jokes and get serious.

I do not want to interrupt what you guys are doing cos I can deduce you are mostly millenials, and I am so glad you guys did what some of us could not do. To get his attention is something worth celebrating.

Guys and babes, this is what I want you to do, a volunteer among you who knows about web development should come on board and divide all your suggestions into two:

1. Front end
2. Back end

You guys may not all understand what I ask you to do, but someone with web development knowledge will do it for you. And the fellow keeps updating all you are discussing. If you dont have one, I can mention someone who will do it and he will get on board here.

What you guys dont know is that he can even chat you up. Dont be surprise if you get emails from him if you are coordinated well. So, bury the personal attacks (I am guilty too), and get to work.

What you guys are telling him to do is not the normal forum stuff. But it is doable if you guys really encourage him. You guys are telling him to shift from the forum style to social media style. You want him pick characteristics from

1. Facebook & Twitter (write algorithm to show content and search based on individual interests and not everything.

2. Advance mentioning

3. Eradication of spams and frauds - trust me that he needs the grace of God to do this well. Naija "baddest".

And many more.

These things may require him to spend seriously. And you guys have vindicated my I wrote on another thread that the end of NL is near if something is not done. So, get the innovative ideas here and #SaveNL.

When he said mods are working on these things, he doesnt mean that mods will be the one doing them. He is just telling you that mods are reading and they will collate all your discussion here for him. He cannot have time to read everything. Not possible. He has two or three mods for this kind of job.

Now listen, this is what I want you do. Be the mods for him so tbe mods dont need to report to him again. Get organized and keep the discussion flowing. But have a post that you will be using to edit and summarize all your discussions. You keep updating that one post based on the long discussion here so he needs tonread on the summary which is updated and edited frequently. He too will give you reasons why some things cannot be done...and you come up with alternatives..Some suggestions you will even remove later in the future. This can be a thread that can run to over 1,000 pages. All NL will come in here and make suggestions. But there must be a way to update all suggestions under the two ending....front ends and backends. Then, you may even add data structure. If you can do this, trust me, he doesnt need those mods. Some of you can be employed.

Goodluck to you all...
For non programmers , front end deals with outlook ( e.g color , text style etc) while back end deals with functionality ( how stuff works) . Front end is like how a car looks on the outside , back end is like the internal parts of the car
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
03072001hen:
it happened dt way because there is no post or comment dt says 'shawarma bread', so it wl hv no choice bt to look for dem differently, d same tin happens in google
I just used shawarma bread as an example ,this problem happens with most searches
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

1. Front end
2. Back end

2. Advance mentioning

And many more.

Goodluck to you all...
I mean no disrespect but we are not attacking him
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

1. Front end
2. Back end

2. Advance mentioning

And many more.

Goodluck to you all...
We are sharing thoughts and opinions , its different from attacking ok . You make it sound as if we hate Seun and want to personally ridicule him . No , after all we are Nairalanders , we just want to make the platform better for all nairalanders. I do agree with u on some things though like organising the change we want to be effected , and yes it will require spending but adding some of these changes will make NL more profitable
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Seun:
Front end changes :

-Addition of like and share buttons (Also Allow us to see who liked and share our post and comments)
-Reducing the content displayed on home page
- Emojis should be updated
- Reduction Spam on the trending and recent pages .
-User profile Should be updated too

Back end changes:
- Improve Search algorithm
- Deleting of threads and comments should be added
- Saving or Pinning threads should be added
- private messaging. No need to email.

-Introduce the @ function like on Twitter so that if I want seun to see this post i can just @seun's moniker.

- File sending when commenting should have a little bit more features like editing for pics etc

We understand that all these can't be implemented at once but at least consider implementing one or two for a start . Someone said earlier you are a back end programmer and from the look of things , NL was built using python Django . At least you could try implementing some of the Back end changes , while a front end programmer can help with the rest . These are just suggestions , but I hope you try them out and see the Changes . Thank you for listening to us .
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by urobodoski419(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
You guys should not mess up getting the attention of the owner of Nairaland. Now that he has told you he is listening to you, try to use your brains and do not attack him again. We have all attacked him, but now that he said he is reading, use your brains. This is not about him, but about Nigeria. So, stop these jokes and get serious

I am so glad you guys did what some of us could not do. To get his attention is something worth celebrating.

Goodluck to you all...
please who's the 'fellow You mentioned , I think he'll do a better job organising the changes . And you are right , its not everyday we a thread gets Seun's personal attention. We are not joking , we are being serious here
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2021
urobodoski419:
I mean no disrespect but we are not attacking him

urobodoski419:
We are sharing thoughts and opinions , its different from attacking ok . You make it sound as if we hate Se.un and want to personally ridicule him . No , after all we are Nairalanders , we just want to make the platform better for all nairalanders. I do agree with u on some things though like organising the change we want to be effected , and yes it will require spending but adding some of these changes will make NL more profitable
I want to address the issue of hatred. No one hates anyone. If anyone is underperforming, it is normal to approach the person to do better. And some attacks can be healthy. Its normal. He himself made a statement about it. And as an effective leader, I know attacks must be stopped to get business done. You may not be the one attaciing, but people will still come to attack him. He felt being attacked is why he wrote it there that you guys should focus on the real subject. He wants to read...thats why he wrote it. He knows what is about to happen as that is always what ends most threads like this. So, you are doing well. Just continue and focus on the mission. No one hates him.

Though, some attack him due to jealousy and hatred, but others attack him due to passion for making this community develop and for the growth of Nigeria. If you are a football fan, you can see how arsenal fans are attacking the team. They almost beat the coach yesterday. The guy refused to get out of his car when they lay ambush for him. And even fans of other clubs who are rivals too are presently laughing at arsenal but at the same time want the team come back cos they know if gunners should get relegated, premier league is no more premier league without arsenal. Will not be interesting. Imagine...no more interesting online "yabs" and ridiculing each other btw blues and gunners in the same London? That is one healthy attack which should remain. Lol. So, he needs it at times. But now that you gat his attention, no one should attack him again. This is my point. Please, attack anyone who tries to attack him here so he can be comfortable to follow this thread. Some people will try it. Mark my words.

urobodoski419:
please who's the 'fellow You mentioned , I think he'll do a better job organising the changes . And you are right , its not everyday we a thread gets Se.un's personal attention. We are not joking , we are being serious here
But you arent doing bad with your comments above. Don't you want to take up the responsibility? I think you can do it.
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2021
urobodoski419:
Front end changes :

-Addition of like and share buttons (Also Allow us to see who liked and share our post and comments)
I think I read it somewhere he wrote that not revealing those who liked posts is done to prevent stalking. Hmmm. But I guess public displaying of those who liked and shared has been proven to not encourage stalking. If the likes and shares are displayed publicly (I can see them even without logging in my account), stalking will not happen. After all, no problems like this with facebook, Instagram, and twitter.

Can you see the way I backed up my case to make him consider it? I didnt just say: show poeople who like and share, but I tender my case why he should consider it. And I will do it to other points below.

Reasons needed to justify reduction of headlines displayed on front page. Then you mention the person who suggested it so the person can give reasons..and you add the reasons (summarize in 5 to 10 words) to the summary.

Mention the person to give pictures of emojis or links where the kind you want can be found. And give reasons why they are fun to work with.

This is hard, but you make suggestions how to combat it, and not just say it. You can make a comment that suggestions are welcome under this....and anyone from anywhere can make suggestions.

You can make suggestions the kinds of updates you want.

Back end changes:

-Introduce the @ function like on Twitter so that if I want se.un to see this post i can just @seun's moniker.

- File sending when commenting should have a little bit more features like editing for pics etc
Check my next post for comments

We understand that all these can't be implemented at once but at least consider implementing one or two for a start . Someone said earlier you are a back end programmer and from the look of things , NL was built using python Django . At least you could try implementing some of the Back end changes , while a front end programmer can help with the rest . These are just suggestions , but I hope you try them out and see the Changes . Thank you for listening to us .

If you know Python and Django are used, then, you may want to attract builders to come on board and participate.

NL has gone to the stage that an open source thread is needed to come together. See eh...those spammers are wicked...and we need joint effort to fight them. We have all been victims of false accusations here.

I wanted to pick up this project and crush NL , but I always pray before embarking on projects. And I dis not get the go ahead to move ahead. Ordinarily, I should not participate in this kind of thread, but I am moved to save NL cos it is a Nigerian project for me. And what i will like it that this site should consider doing humanitarianism. That's all i want for my quota. I pray the owner sees it as something worth doing.
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2021
If I am ro give a summarized update, this is how I will write it:

Note: comments are written in red.

Front end:

public display of people who like and share will not encourage stalking.

@urobodoski419 please give reasons

@urobodoski please add a file or file which contains suggested emojis

We need suggestions from programmers and cyber security experts. Kindly mention @PeaceJoylove (put your moniker here

@urobodoski kindlumy be specific what users can update regular on their portals

Back end:
@urobodoski, please be specific how you want the search algorithm to be improved.

More suggestions on how users can influence which thread to be saved or pinned. And how to choose.

-Introduce the @ function like on Twitter so that if I want seun to see this post i can just @seun's moniker.
There is a mention provision in NL. @uroboski419, I think you are taking about private mentions. Please explain more

Question & Comments
Was Python Django used to build NL? If yes, can experts come on board and contribute? If not, let's know which were used.

Any frontend expert should also help out with technical contributions. Kindly mention my moniker so I can update your suggestions.

If you can follow this format above, it will work well. All you need to do is to move it to the first post on this thread and keep updating it regularly. So that the people assigned and the owner dont need to read details. They just read your first post from time to time and they have the summarized and updated gist of what is happening here. You keep reading and keep updating that first post.

But keep it very simple.
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by dodgelord: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Front end:

We need suggestions from programmers and cyber security experts. Kindly mention @PeaceJoylove (put your moniker here

Back end:
@urobodoski, please be specific how you want the search algorithm to be improved.

More suggestions on how users can influence which thread to be saved or pinned. And how to choose.

There is a mention provision in NL. @uroboski419, I think you are taking about private mentions. Please explain more

Question & Comments
Was Python Django used to build NL? If yes, can experts come on board and contribute? If not, let's know which were used.

Any frontend expert should also help out with technical contributions. Kindly mention my moniker so I can update your suggestions.

If you can follow this format above, it will work well. All you need to do is to move it to the first post on this thread and keep updating it regularly. So that the people assigned and the owner dont need to read details. They just read your first post from time to time and they have the summarized and updated gist of what is happening here. You keep reading and keep updating that first post.

But keep it very simple.

If you are a programmer stop complaining n go and build your own. You love complaining. Go to facebook or twitter or anyone u love haba.
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by dodgelord: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Front end:

Back end:

Question & Comments

But keep it very simple.
I believe u do not have a website

This your comment is coming from a place of hate .

Ive been reading ur comment all i can see is it will still die off.

Oga go and build ur own.
Re: Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
dodgelord:

I believe u do not have a website

This your comment is coming from a place of hate .

Ive been reading ur comment all i can see is it will still die off.

Oga go and build ur own.

@urobodoski419

Please, ignore posts like this. Even you will be attacked very soon. This is how threads like this fail. Just continue and keep updating the summarized post. This is a sample or what you will get. I have not finished...can you see? More will come. So, in order for you to filter out comments from people like this, keep updating that summarized post so that the people you are talking to will not go through the pain of reading posts from block heads like this. This is how threads like this die. So, where many of us failed, kindly take heed and don't fail. Like I said, we have all attacked and criticized NL, but here you are doing a good job. Please, keep it up and do what you are doing. You have got his attention and he is reading. People like this will come...many are coming ....so you must put the summary at the top and keep updating that single post to make this relevant.

Most things you wrote here are about innovation. Moving from old (dead) forum style to modern social media style for better experience and enjoyment of users. It is true, if NL does not move now, it will die a natural death..but I that wrote that is the same person encouraging you here, and contributing my quota cos it's not its death I want. But we know if NL doesnt change and innovate fast, it will die naturally.

So, ignore posts like this.

Goodluck bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Programming Languages Have You Used? / Who Knows Python? / Need An Android App For Your Blog/website? Get One Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.