Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years (76268 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Shollaygold: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
What a prophecy lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Onyi22(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
A prophet shall prophesy and live to see it come to pass

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by deedeemob(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
She actually predicts better than most naija pastors....lol

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Oppy2k2: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
a
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Yungmil: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do you know

The mosquito causing malaria is repel by chickens.

Get a chicken to and say no to malaria causing mosquitoes.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by naija4life247: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I prophesy that Buhari will die a painful death

This I have also seen

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Yungmil: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Do you know

The mosquito causing malaria is repel by chickens.

Get a chicken today and say no to malaria causing mosquitoes.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
I guess she knew about the guy cheating on his wife.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Goodman777: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
Doom prophetess, u have received award
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by ramatintin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
if you were related to buhari would you type this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by larryking540: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
sometimes,the type of partner we bring into our life's,a smart person can easily know if they will stay or not when crisis cames around the hux ,,,,
it's not magic or abracadabra

a relative of my got another girl pregnant,while he still had a wife at home ,she didn't leave the matter no enter 2 ears ,the girl remove the belle,case close life continues ...

or is it the other family friend who married woman way pass am,,,the guy is looking so old than his own elder brother ,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Laurelita(f): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na pass I dey pass o.

Come and buy market. Check my siggy. Una Weldon.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

U mean Julbrin, right? undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by arthurwillia(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Massiveglory:
One of the reasons you should always reject , cancel or return to sender evil words spoken towards you. The tongue is small but mighty.

Lol you know how many curse dem don Dey give Oga bubu since abi the amount of curse wey dem don give jonah, rest

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Mogajunior(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Be guided young man. If we pick you up now, Nigerians will start calling DSS names.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Bodydiialect57: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Massiveglory:
One of the reasons you should always reject , cancel or return to sender evil words spoken towards you. The tongue is small but mighty.
You are very right. The word of God says death and life are in the power of the tongue. The tongue is a world of evil, if not tamed it could set the whole world on fire.

Some people not only refuse to reject evil word spoken against them, they forward their own affliction by speaking evil words to themselves.

It is well with me.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year, Kemi's nudes will be all over the internet.

This I have seen.

Who wan see old Mama yansh

Yuck
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Her predictions are as accurate as Apostle Suleiman's Congo shining

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by tfelicityk(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
She only assume and predicted the possibility...

Well, journalist and their ways of getting attention through their headlines
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

May your entire generation perish & be buried in Sambisa forest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Tareq1105: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Well we called her names then but the reality is starring us in the face.

GenAbacha:
Lol

Which kind dirty prophesy?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Vinnie2000(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year, Kemi's nudes will be all over the internet.

This I have seen.

Lolsss.. cheesy
Prophet Jam Prophet! cheesy grin

But Kemi prophecies have been Tested, quite unlike yours!..
Infact, your own for Her nor go Work! sad smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by FarahAideed: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is just a smart guess ...Wives must eventually leave their husbands na

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Hapinex01: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Prophesy or not, that fact is rude boy couldn't keep his dick away from his maids. There are alot of girls out there who are wishing to have his di*k for free, but no he prefers those under him in his house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Walex124(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
why are you so heatless.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Femeto: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fake Prediction.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by BESTScientist1: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
That's totally wrong dear.
DoggoneDogg:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Massiveglory:
Fvck off, shey the tongue no dey work for positive stuff na for only evil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.