Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years (76267 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by goslowgoslow(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I prophesy that Buhari will die a painful death
Hmmm I prophesy that you will die before Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by goslowgoslow(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bola146:
How is this a good news Is breakup something to be rejoicing?
Where is the rejoicing? Who is rejoicing?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Euegene100001: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
This year Abeg .
DoggoneDogg:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by legallyminded: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
fashrola:

Are you not gonna type your shameless, generic post today?
grin
fashrola:

Are you not gonna type your shameless, generic post today?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by DoggoneDogg: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
ramatintin:
if you were related to buhari would you type this nonsense.

I can't be related to a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by DoggoneDogg: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mogajunior:
Be guided young man. If we pick you up now, Nigerians will start calling DSS names.

Lol
Everybody for Nairaland na military man grin

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by DoggoneDogg: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

May your entire generation perish & be buried in Sambisa forest

Amen for you & your extended family

Futa jalon terrorist apologist

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by DoggoneDogg: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Euegene100001:
This year Abeg .

Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Ugandatales: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
mightyhaze:
She actually had Peter's wife in mind..

Common permutations during the heat of those clashes..

EXACTLY!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by DoggoneDogg: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
goslowgoslow:

Hmmm I prophesy that you will die before Buhari.
[/s]

Buhari is already dead so its impossible.

You & your entire extended family will die a painful death just like Buhari your mentor. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
saasala:
Weyrey ni Aunty Kemi.

There is nothing special about her dirty prophecy; she only rightly predicted. It is easy to predict that there will be a divorce or separation in the Okoye family following several allegations against the wives for being responsible for the falling apart of the twin brothers.

Any fool can predict that. Aunty Kemi is not special. Even most of her so called 'Investigative journalism' are full of guess work. Na calculative permutation she dey always use.

Anyway, those of you men who are suffering from premature ejaclation, I found a thread on Nairaland tha will help you without having to buy drugs or use herb or purchase any product. Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/6713526/how-delaying-ejaculation-long-want

Give the lady some credit and stop running your mouth. Her investigative journalism is guess work? Let Journalists join in the guess work. Guess work kor, work guess Ni.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Aklee4994(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Come back Peter come back Paul to be one no be two p square again����
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by RPG2020(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
This i have seen

I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Eillyeillz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
KushLyon:
This woman get crase for head but most of her predictions dey always happen

You know this!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
She was only predicting about the older woman..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Connected1: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
It has already been planned by Paul Okoye's wife and Mrs. Kemi happened to know about it.

There's nothing prophetic or strange here.

Let's see how the whole story unfolds.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Guyman111: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why can't she prophesy for Buhari
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by alen4smith(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
just like your father!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

No death is easy... So everyone is going to die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by goslowgoslow(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Buhari is already dead so its impossible.

You & your entire extended family will die a painful death just like Buhari your mentor. Amen.
Lol cheesy that cannot happen to me or any member of my family because I did not wish anybody death. No matter what Buhari might have done! God will handle
him. So if you wish somebody death..you might even die before the person because you are not God. So the prophecy goes back to you.
I prophesy that you will die before Buhari. Possibly like this....

Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by jaxxy(m): 12:22am On Aug 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
She actually had Peter's wife in mind..

Common permutations during the heat of those clashes..

I think so too.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by seyz91(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy
Jerryherd:
This is no more investigative journalism but prophetic witchcraft journalism
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by seyz91(m): 12:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Amen!
DoggoneDogg:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by bepositive11: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Toks2008(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2021
KushLyon:
This woman get crase for head but most of her predictions dey always happen

So you no know sey the assumed crazy people usually have a very strong utterances.

That is why some people get lottery numbers from "mad" people
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Lightorder: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2021
So that has cured and made her sane . Meanwhile, who brought this nonsense story here ?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by ajagidiagbo1(m): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2021
I can feel your pain. Ever since dog bite your father to death, you've been wishing it on everyone. May your dead and about to die parents rot in hell fire.

DoggoneDogg:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by adabaraabdul: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
which Buhari do you mean? Can you make it clear?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years by Navalsadiq(m): 4:32am On Aug 22, 2021
By this time next year all currupt politician will be assassinated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.