Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (16893 Views)

Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Oluwa4u(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Morning peeps. grin I notice something about girls wearing this shirt..they always visit the chemist complaining of itching and discharge. grin Check their hand bag na so so antibiotics full am cheesy . but seriously why do girls like this skirt. Is it so cheap?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by ashewoboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2018
the skirt dey shoot out buttocks. that is why. if you are a lady and you get big yansh and you rock this skirt. you are gonna cause massacre.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
the skirt dey shoot out buttocks. that is why. if you are a lady and you get big yansh and you rock this skirt. you are gonna cause massacre.
gbamm!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
No be small ashewoboy you be grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by RoyalBlak007: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
grin cheesy grin
ashewoboy:
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2018
99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS OWN SOMETHING LIKE THIS. VERY UGLY SKIRT. angry

21 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS OWN SOMETHING LIKE THIS. angry

You mean 99% of the razz ones? grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Buffalo2(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
E be like say e no dey quick dirty. That's why it's common among those lakpalakpa gels grin

13 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by dadebayo1(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Especially the black colour....

8 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2018
Make I no lie that black one dey shift preeq anytime I see am,and its usually girls with big yansh that wear it grin
I hear say na uniform for ashawo girls

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by crestedaguiyi: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

it means they all have one form of infection or the other

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Lol, go to living faith church. . U'll see diff colours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by fatymore(f): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
I think because it is cheap.. 1k or so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by tiffanyfan(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oluwa4u:
Morning peeps. grin I notice something about girls wearing this shirt..they always visit the chemist complaining of itching and discharge. grin Check their hand bag na so so antibiotics full am cheesy . but seriously why do girls like this skirt. Is it so cheap?

Eeyyah, so that your girlfriend that wears this type of skirt has itching discharge, Pele. I used to have the skirt and I rock it wella. Also my boyfriend can testify how clean and fresh I am down there, so pack your bad belle shift go one side

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by tiffanyfan(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
fatymore:
I think because it is cheap.. 1k or so

No sister, its not cheap, I got mine that time like 6k5 or so. But sha o, maybe the imitation is out now

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by fatymore(f): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
tiffanyfan:

No sister, its not cheap, I got mine that time like 6k5 or so. But sha o, maybe the imitation is out now
the imitation plenty for outside...
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fortunately I have never had one in my life

4 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by carter009(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Eeyyah, so that your girlfriend that wears this type of skirt has itching discharge, Pele. I used to have the skirt and I rock it wella. Also my boyfriend can testify how clean and fresh I am down there, so pack your bad belle shift go one side
But is that skirt specifically made for girls with big yansh?
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Skinnienigga(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Lmao.

That guy comment vex you sha.

Anyways, nairalabd made me notice this skirt and it's totally everywhere. Just go Ikeja..e be like school uniform grin

4 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
If i start liking a girl & then one day she shows up in that trash.. The way that like dey turn to hate no be small. I hate that skirt with passion... Its for local champions pls angry
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by carter009(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Can't you see she get big yansh....
ceejayx:

But is that skirt specifically made for girls with big yansh?
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Oluwa4u(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
tiffanyfan:

bring your bf here to testify or i dont believe it angry angry

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Lucifer66(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
I notice that every girl that swears this thing suddenly has yanch.

5 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
carter009:
Can't you see she get big yansh....
True bruh..true
Big Round and Juicy grin

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by tiffanyfan(f): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Oluwa4u:
bring your bf here to testify or i dont believe it angry angry

You don't have to believe undecided
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
ashewoboy:
Very true! I can remember the day one girl wore it in my class.
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by kesikeller(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Join dent and get free 1gb of data on any network. When you register you get 315 dent instantly.
Follow the link below to download the app and register.

https://dent.app/aDVjEsuCoS

My dent account so far

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by edicied: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
dairykidd:
If i start liking a girl & then one day she shows up in that trash.. The way that like dey turn to hate no be small. I hate that skirt with passion... Its for local champions pls angry
And who cares? undecided
Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2018
It's true. It's like an STD starter pack.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
It's good for whoring, very seductive skirt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) by oyisy: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
funny enough i dont have the skirt
Oluwa4u:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.