Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,412 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-please Advise Before Its Too Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-please Advise Before Its Too Late (490 Views)

A Prophet Revealed 2 Me Dat My Emere (fetish) Ex GF Is Behind My Setback In Lyf / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-please Advise Before Its Too Late by Loveandromance: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Please keep my details as anonymous. I will go straight to the point. This is about my mother’s younger sister, their last born actually. She is very sick and the whole family is worried because the sickness has lasted for almost one year now.

This lady is very beautiful and everyone loved her. She is my favorite Auntie. Three years ago, she met a man who wanted to marry her. That time, she was in a relationship with someone else. The boyfriend never used to spend on my Auntie but my Auntie kept managing, hoping things would change but this man never could keep a job or business.

Things were bad for the man financially but he also seemed comfortable that my Auntie was taking care of him even though they were not married. My Auntie was the one paying his rent and even giving him cash to spend.
He became so entitled that he would say that my Auntie cannot see another man but him. My Auntie used to think his financial insecurities was making him talk like that.

So when this man came into her life, she dumped the boyfriend because the man was talking marriage, very serious. And of course, he was very well to do. Before we knew it, he came to do introduction and traditional marriage. My Auntie got pregnant and moved in with her husband.

Her former boyfriend was not happy of course. He threatened to deal with my sister and make her marriage miserable. We were told that he went to do some fetish things and before you knew it, my Auntie lost her baby at five months of pregnancy. Her husband started to cheat on her with several women, he did not even care that she lost her baby.

My Auntie became depressed and sick. They treated her for all kinds of ailment but she will get well for like a month and fall sick again.

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/fetish-ex-boyfriend-or-ritualist-husband-please-advise-before-its-too-late/23/08/2021/
Re: Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-please Advise Before Its Too Late by Uzomacharles: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
If I click this shit,make I shit out long Lasting relationship
Re: Fetish Ex Boyfriend Or Ritualist Husband-please Advise Before Its Too Late by dahgifted(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2021
la click, la catch covid-21

(1) (Reply)

Tega's Husband Finally Reveals What He'll Do To Her For Cheating On Him (Video) / A Transfer Mistake / 5 Unusually Weird Reasons Why People Break Up. No 2 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.