Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo (5979 Views)

Fubara: Court Dissolves Parallel PDP Exco In Rivers / Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) / Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction (2) (3) (4)

Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by dre11(m): 1:59pm On May 10
A mild drama unfolded yesterday at the state secretariat of the Labour Party in Edo State as the youth leader of the party, Ken Omusi,…

A mild drama unfolded yesterday at the state secretariat of the Labour Party in Edo State as the youth leader of the party, Ken Omusi, dismissed the Kelly Ogbaloi-led State Working Committee.

The party has been embroiled in crisis following the primary election and the subsequent suspension of members ahead of the September 21 governorship election in the state.

Addressing journalists at the party’s state secretariat in Benin City, Omusi declared himself the acting chairman and appointed Stanley Orobosa as secretary and one other person as a member of the three-man interim executive of the party in the state.

The change in the leadership of the State Working Committee was necessitated by the draconian and tyrannical leadership style of the dismissed state executive,” Omusi alleged.

He further claimed that over the last three months, not less than 350 members had been suspended on the WhatsApp platform of the party by the state chairman without the backing of the party.

While announcing the dissolution of the executives of the party, Omusi called on the national leadership of the party in Abuja to ratify their actions and resolutions.

“I, Ken Omusi, am the acting chairman, along with Comrade Stanley Orobosa and other members of the committee. We have a three-man committee in the state, a three-man committee in each of the 18 local government areas, and a three-man committee in each of the 192 wards,” he added.

In response, Kelly Ogbaloi insisted that he remained the substantive party chairman in the state and that Omusi and his cohorts had no legal right to remove any state working committee member.

“The only body with the power to remove any state working committee member is the national working committee,” Ogbaloi emphasized.

I remain the substantive chairman of the Labour Party in Edo State. No part of the party has been dissolved. The group you mentioned has no legal right or backing to dissolve any executive of a state council,” he added.

Ogbaloi assured that the situation in Benin City would be addressed as soon as he returned from Abuja.

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-lp-youth-leader-sacks-partys-exco-in-edo/

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by hisexcellency34: 2:09pm On May 10
Dey play ooo when you finish, let us know

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by haffaze777(m): 2:18pm On May 10
Nah mad man full Labor Party,we were all alive when Peter Obi said his adviser was/is and will always remain mad Mangrin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by DeLaRue: 2:19pm On May 10
One man mopol

Nigerian democracy ehn

I thought Labour party said they were the one to take Nigeria to a beautiful place.

23 Likes

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by LibertyRep: 2:49pm On May 10
Na Election and mobilization fund go be the root of the fight

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by southsouthking(m): 2:54pm On May 10
AI Asue we know.
In him we trust.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by YesDaddyTill203: 2:54pm On May 10
A party led by a mad man that gets advice from another mad man. Clowns grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Risingblue008(m): 2:56pm On May 10
LABOUR PARTY do dey take nonsense

If u do any how
We pull u down
As simple as A B C
Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by citygarden(m): 2:58pm On May 10
Is only God that knows what Nigeria will be going through if the Gbajua have win the election. Thank God we escape this.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Nyamiriflathed: 3:05pm On May 10

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Grills5zozo: 3:05pm On May 10
citygarden:
Is only God that knows what Nigeria will be going through if the Gbajua have win the election. Thank God we escape this.
thank God 😂
Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Badrishdddaya(m): 3:10pm On May 10
Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by ednut1(m): 3:12pm On May 10
Peter Obi should just return to PDP. LP is cursed

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by inoki247: 3:13pm On May 10
Lol they're all getting dere advice from a madd man .....

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by BIGSALV(m): 3:14pm On May 10
FB FOR SALE 8K
Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Truthsandtrusts: 3:22pm On May 10
dre11:
A mild drama unfolded yesterday at the state secretariat of the Labour Party in Edo State as the youth leader of the party, Ken Omusi,…

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-lp-youth-leader-sacks-partys-exco-in-edo/

Unstable Fellows......
Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Alliswell248: 3:23pm On May 10
Confused people who does not know their left from right.....

Followers of the gbadue man......who was crying on camera and couldn't prove he actually won.

Too many mumu dey the gbadue party.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Badrishdddaya(m): 3:24pm On May 10
I am no prophet, but am telling ya'll that the LP is coming a distance third straight up,
While the PDP as just use their own greedy hands handed this one to the APC willingly, what a sweet victory it will be on that day, Edo north APC, Edo central APC,
Edo south PDP 50% APC 40% LP 5% others 5%
Please don't come here to prove me wrong let's all gather here after the election,before you can prove me otherwise! Peace out

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Badrishdddaya(m): 3:27pm On May 10
Badrishdddaya:
I am no prophet, but am telling ya'll that the LP is coming a distance third straight up,
While the PDP as just use their own greedy hands handed this one to the APC willingly, what a sweet victory it will be on that day, Edo north APC, Edo central APC,
Edo south PDP 45% APC 45% LP 5% others 5%
Please don't come here to prove me wrong let's all gather here after the election,before you can prove me otherwise! Peace out
Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by ccrenda5540: 3:28pm On May 10
Gbajue party

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Obiedun(m): 3:31pm On May 10
Risingblue008:
LABOUR PARTY do dey take nonsense

If u do any how
We pull u down
As simple as A B C
What is going on in the party now is the real nonsense.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by guysbewise: 3:35pm On May 10
They should take all this their LP nonsense out of the Great Benin Kingdom and keep it in the South East the headquarters of Peter/Bitter Obi.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Negroid001(m): 3:35pm On May 10
Confusion has set in lol. Awon Werey.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Golan007: 3:42pm On May 10

Labour Party.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by IPDGP: 3:48pm On May 10
If Labour Party win presidential election make I bend, set of unorganised people

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by ElevationD: 3:52pm On May 10
He fooled himself.
Party secretariats are not motor park garages where executives are changed by guns and knives. He has no place there and his actions are null and void.

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:01pm On May 10
YesDaddyTill203:
A party led by a mad man that gets advice from another mad man. Clowns grin
u don chop?

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:05pm On May 10
Badrishdddaya:
Edo south PDP 50% APC 40% LP 5% others 5%
only foooools & bastaaards will ever vote anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by YesDaddyTill203: 4:10pm On May 10
MichaelSokoto:

u don chop?

It's obvious that food is the number one problem for people like you. When real Nigerians home and abroad are thinking, planning, and working towards creating wealth that can last for generations, you are only capable of thinking about food. It only shows your level of thinking. Very shallow and empty.
Get back to hawking your Gala in Lagos traffic.
Don't disturb me again. BYE

Re: Drama As LP Youth Leader, Ken Omusi Sacks Party’s EXCO In Edo by Chinjo2: 4:10pm On May 10
I have said it times without numbers that Labour Party candidate is not a contender in the Edo election. He is just trying to test his acceptability.

The Dangers Of Being Black In India / Achebe Drew The World Closer- Obama / Ogun Pdp Elects New State Executives