Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise (6844 Views)

The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / My New Boyfriend Has A Small Penis…at Least, It’s Small To Me / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided I don't understand..what kind of advice do you want from us? undecided Na we dey create peniis---No
We dey share peniis---No
We dey sell medicines for growth of peniis---No undecided
So I no just understand undecided
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Judybash93(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2021
You see ehn, nothing can satisfy a woman. Know this and know peace
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2021
YU LOVE HIS MONEY,SAY THE TRUTH because IF YU LOVE HIM HIS PRICK SIZE WIL NEVA MATTER,AS YU WIL BE FINDING HERBS AND PILLS TO MAKE IT BIGGER grin
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Powerfly(f): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

Whats more surprising is even lesbians cheat more like men, even women aint faithful to one another upon all the noise .... men are cheats grin

Lol... You can't compare the unfaithfulness among gay men to women...those niqqas ain't always satisfied... Guys are hoes too cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Chingykay77(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Is 6.8-7 inches considered small?
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Figger(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Shebi una see am, if I talk say na only virgin I go marry, una go dey attack me front and back.
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Powerfly:

Lol... You can't compare the unfaithfulness among gay men to women...those niqqas ain't always satisfied... Guys are hoes too cheesy grin grin

You didnt even waste to time you don fly to gay men, irrespective of sexuality, whether gay or straight, men are men, We don accept say men are cheat, we agree we no argue grin
When will women ACCEPT they are hoes .... its taking tew long embarassed
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by EverythingFit: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

There is nothing to think thru she did the right things, the man was said be good not perfect, good can still be found.
why am i saying these, it is clear that gurl will never find sexual satisfaction with that guy on the long run she will cheat n cheat more, so is it not best she let the man go jeje than creat futuristic story that touch. when a gurl feel a man dick is small nothing can save that r/ship

I totally understand your point, it's better to let him go than to hurt him, that's true

And who knows, maybe there is someone better for her out there, I hope so tho
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by bepositive11: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Ask your parents when last they had sex. Then you will know that sex is not the thing holding relationships.

His joystick is not too small but you are too deep as you have met men in relationships before using enhancers.

It depends. Sex does hold marriages for some
Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by Powerfly(f): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
larryjonze:

You didnt even waste to time you don fly to gay men, irrespective of sexuality, whether gay or straight, men are men, We don accept say men are cheat, we agree we no argue grin
When will women ACCEPT they are hoes .... its taking tew long embarassed

Till infinity!... Till infinity cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Have you ever thought how lesbians enjoy sex, my sister, size doesn't really keep relationship but attitude. My girl use to complain that I want to tear her pussy that she prefers smaller dick, look for ways to enjoy sex with him, at least you are not a well(pussy).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! / My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.