Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri (6788 Views)

Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Man Proposing To His Girlfriend Publicly At Shoprite Causes A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2016
I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few distance, before I could meet up with her to say hello, she had driven off! I drove after her and managed to get her attention and we talked for about 5 mins while I was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we should hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I must buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We both went back to Shoprite but shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there[b] won't be any point for to chat[/b]. I was really taken aback and I told her out rightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and angrily I drove off!! I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by jerryunit48: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2016
You asked for it

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by mamaafrik(m): 4:43am On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:
I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few meters, before I could meet up with her because she was rather walking too fast, she had driven off!

I followed her and managed to get her notice and we talked for about 5 mins while I was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We drove back to Shoprite as agreed. Shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there[b] won't be any point for us talking[/b].

I was really taken aback and I told her out rightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and angrily I drove off!!

I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!
if to say u giv her u for don see wetin i for don do for your body,me try to talk to you,wetin i wan talk u never hear,u wound up,and after noticing una gauge don dey fall victoria lake u kon try use con to drain my pocket..............,original egba boy funrami,una father wey teach u forming no giv u money for fuel?.....,ur fada.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by shamecurls(m): 4:47am On Aug 01, 2016
jerryunit48:
You asked for it

#Simple #BitterTruth #www.DatsAll #Settled #Finished

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nrexzy: 5:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Ur English shaaaa fit be y her Fuel Low ooo...#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2016
You did the right thing bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by poshestmina(f): 5:40am On Aug 01, 2016
Some girls can stylishly beg for Africa Sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by omarithmetics: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2016
Chai! Some guys have funny ways of rationalising. You were talking to her and her car glass was up? guy how many clues do you need?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2016
She think say you be one of those randy guyz who can do anything to get in-between a lady's legs.I for para if to say you you fall into her trick.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by wittyt98(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2016
I would be so disappointed at the attitude she showed that I would give her the money for the fuel Nd just walk away ..I don't even need her stupid ass number no more ..who does she think I'm a liar?? smh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Trendin(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Where the pinshures?
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Trendin(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Where the pinshures?
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by DrRasheed: 6:27am On Aug 01, 2016
U forced her to reversed... Gerrrah ROF hiya [size=8pt]
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2016
But why are you lying undecided
Anything just to demonise Nigerian girls these days

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by kayceerilyn(f): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:
I met a girl I happened to fancy at Shoprite yesterday. She was actually ahead of me with some few meters, before I could meet up with her because she was rather walking too fast, she had driven off!

I followed her and managed to get her notice and we talked for about 5 mins while I was standing outside with her inside her vehicle. She wounded her car window that I could barely hear her, but was able to talk to her and convince her we hang out.

She agreed but on a premise that I buy her fuel as her vehicle is running low on it. I agreed! We drove back to Shoprite as agreed. Shockingly the first thing she asked before pleasantries was the money for fuel, that if I don't give her there[b] won't be any point for us talking[/b].

I was really taken aback and I told her out rightly that the money wasn't the problem but her unethical methods. I said I wasn't going to fall for that and angrily I drove off!!

I was really going to give her that money for the fuel but somehow felt embarrassed by her methods!!
Assuming that I believe your story, I will say that you just met a typical Warfi babe.........
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by ogoplus: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

She is a coded runz girl....

She is in business... and ready to offer her services for willing clients who can pay.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2016
You were stalking someone already driving off..

Nawa for ur style..
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2016
I don't believe this crap undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by faith551(m): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Times are hard mehn!! em ladies are looking to survive the hardship, and we guys are their means of survival . Naija sef
Been single for a while, started feeling empty recently but with the testimony am hearing in here, Mhn na next 2 years tins ooo grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by niggi4life(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oh no, Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by chelseababy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ur story is not true.Hw did she hear wat u said if d windows are up.She came out of her car and followed you inside to discuss wat?.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
chelseababy:
Ur story is not true.Hw did she hear wat u said if d windows are up.She came out of her car and followed you inside to discuss wat?.

She wounded her car window a bit! If it were you, you would have followed me home cheesy wink
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
faith551:
Times are hard mehn!! em ladies are looking to survive the hardship, and we guys are their means of survival . Naija sef
Been single for a while, started feeling empty recently but with the testimony am hearing in here, Mhn na next 2 years tins ooo grin grin grin

Guy don't remain single ooO!! There is someone for everyone!! Take your time and look judiciously.. There are still nice girls out there! Don't give up like the naira against the dollar fight!!
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Naughtysite:
You were stalking someone already driving off..

Nawa for ur style..

I don't do stalking dude! Maybe it works for
You but not me!! Please read my post again!
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
faith551:

Buharonomics is driving many people crazy, especially the ladies! Hopefully things settle out nicely before the year runs out!
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
ogoplus:

She is a coded runz girl....

She is in business... and ready to offer her services for willing clients who can pay.

shocked
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
kayceerilyn:
Assuming that I believe your story, I will say that you just met a typical Warfi babe.........

Don't need you to believe it! I am sure you will be believing and waiting for $1 to equal N1.. grin
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
skarlett:
I don't believe this crap undecided

How can you believe anything with your handle?? Scarlet indeed!! cool
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by trinitylove(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
"different size for different girls" don't get it twisted embarassed
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by nairaman66(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
chelseababy:

Not to brag, but I have had my fair share of women..

Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by techP(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
nairaman66:

She wounded her car window a bit! If it were you, you would have followed me home cheesy wink

lol... oshey Baddest!!!
Re: My Experience With A Girl At Shoprite Warri by schumastic(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
everybody will soon start releasing their experience with a girl very soon undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See how Tiger Grab this Woman Backside (Photo) / My Breast Skin Died, But A Photographer Saved Me (full Video) / Why Are We Female's Infinitesimal In Nature To The Male Folks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.