Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,533 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (925 Views)

“We Want To Marry Nigerians!” - Say Ugandans (vid) / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2021
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by kristonium(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Em222:
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891

Mr Man, go and get something doing first! Don't rely on woman to feed.

Your reason for marriage is fundamentally flawed!

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Sundrus: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2021
So ur main goal & accomplishment for this life na to get married with kids undecided
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pumpumking: 6:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Em222:

angry
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by AutoChick4U(f): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Em222:
Na this type go kill the woman steal her money

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Em222:

This means you ain't ready yet
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pumpumking: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Em222:

Bros I can giv u Beebah2000....she mature in her early 50s,no kid, live wit her parent, single, ready to mingle & she date anything sir.(THANK ME LATER)

....u want?? angry
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bros I can giv u Beebah2000....she mature in her early 50s,no kid, live wit her parent, single, ready to mingle & she date anything sir.(THANK ME LATER)

....u want?? angry
why you dey mention me??
Wetin be your problem??
I think you are sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pumpumking: 8:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
why you dey mention me??
Wetin be your problem??

U ungrateful guinea fowl..I huss find u a man. Instead of thanking me & showing respect like a good house wife in front of op..u acting like village ilitarate.....when will u grooooowup for God sake!!!(shake my head) angry
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pweetiedude(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Sort out yourself financially first before thinking about marriage because e get why

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by pretydiva(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Gold digger spotted cheesy. Op you are just been lazy. Get your ass up and go work. No food for lazy man/woman

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

U ungrateful guinea fowl..I huss find u a man. Instead of thanking me & showing respect like a good house wife in front of op..u acting like village ilitarate.....when will u grooooowup for God sake!!!(shake my head) angry
thunder fire your left yansh.
Do I look like I am single?
Between u and I who is acting like a village illiterate? It is you, of course. I think you should go back to secondary school to go and learn how to spell.
Foolish idiot. (No offense) angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pumpumking: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Em222:

Brother.. the good thing about Beebah2000 (has u can see from her post) is that she like a untamed animal who need training. Yea she cuss too much & her education is like primary 6 level. All she simply need is man. A man to help her share her sufarin of loneliness & she also need a hug.
So bro..please please please, take her away for free & I promise u, she give u at least 8childrens, a good home. Her speciality is cooking & cleaning..she done even need washing machine. Village girls are 10 times stronger than city girls and Beebah2000 definitely strong like bull sir. She think like ilitarate but deep down, she a nice lady sir!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother.. the good thing about Beebah2000 (has u can see from her post) is that she like a untamed animal who need training. Yea she cuss too much & her education is like primary 6 level. All she simply need is man. A man to help her share her sufarin of loneliness & she also need a hug.
So bro..please please please, take her away for free & I promise u, she give u at least 8childrens, a good home. Her speciality is cooking & cleaning..she done even need washing machine. Village girls are 10 times stronger than city girls and Beebah2000 definitely strong like bull sir. She think like ilitarate but deep down, she a nice lady sir!! (THANK ME LATER) smiley
nobody will believe you.

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pumpumking: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
nobody will believe you.

Beebah2000 am only tryna help u coz u single & lonely.
...but dont woooory...if he dont wanna smash,,I will smash. I smash anytin!!! ((BOSS MOVE)) wink
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by tivhador: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
why you dey mention me??
Wetin be your problem??

Lol, yes he probably is? You know the guy who recommended you?
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
tivhador:

Lol, yes he probably is? You know the guy who recommended you?
no, I don't even know him.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by tivhador: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Beebah2000:
no, I don't even know him.

I see. You sound like a no-nonsense and realistic person. Thats good. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
tivhador:

I see. You sound like a no-nonsense and realistic person. Thats good. Keep it up
wow, thanks cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Is This Possible On Whatsapp? / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Did Someone Molest Or Rape You When You Were Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.