Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding (52942 Views)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Mycoin(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Decent and Beautiful wins it all.

Many more years of fruitful bliss and harmony
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by caandi: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2021
They all look alike. Beautiful women
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by cerebralniggie1: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Make Bubu find one of him daughters give BBQ na. Upon all him mumu and asslicking, notin reach the idiot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by CoolAmbience(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Niger delta oil money is working

Oga, na Ibori, Uduaghan, Okowa, Odili, Tompolo, Nani, Amori, Jonathan, Silva, Akpabio, Clark & co, hold una money o.

Make una go meet them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by haslaw(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:
It will end in tears. IBB, Sani Abacha, Atiku, Obasanjo's children are still in severe pains over failed marriages.

The poor also have failed marriages anyway, but the disgraced is not as much as that of children of looters.

I hope we remember Gbenga Obasanjo's failed marriage to his ex-wife in which Gbenga Obasanjo said in Court that both Obasanjo and his father in-law are sleeping with his now ex-wife. We should still remember another Obasanjo's son wedding to Baba Ijebu's daughter. The wedding lasted less than 3 months with dirty and shameful fight in the public.

IBB's daughter's wedding too ended shamefully from the Court to the pages of newspapers and gossip tabloids.

Last year was even interesting. We saw how Atiku Abubakar's son abducted / kidnapped / stole his children from his ex-wife while in the premises of the High Court. Even the presiding Judge was perplexed.

Abacha's daughters nko? They have been kicked out by different men.

No peace for the wicked and their generations yet unborn.

Iya Bose and Baba Bose also fight themselves severally, just as Baba Nkechi and Mama Nkechi but none of the masses is disgraced and humiliated from the Courts to gossip tabloids like the children of the evil looters.

Why are you such a bittered person.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by izubext007: 9:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari suppose give me one of his daughter to marry, because I have been a good citizen since them born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by andyanders: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
So make we dry akpa amu?? On how they don't put on hijab and Bukha is a sign that Shariah is for the poor
Sharia is for the poor jihadists. The rich, drink beer, smoke, do drugs, womanize and all sorts of evil codedly. Outside, they teach the poor to wear hijab and cover all their body.

I once ran into an Housa man in a strip joint (nude club) in Atlanta, GA, USA, spraying money on 4 ladies giving him table dance. An american guy called to my attention, to look at an African Prince, loaded with cash. The guy was giving them $10 each, per music.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2021
The first one looks like she married her uncles mate. The last one looks like she should still be in secondary school. All 3 are daughters of a tyrant and an incompetent slowpoke to boot.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Coded78: 9:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm
Them fine oooo
Them resemble buuuu buuuu oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 9:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Beautiful daughters of a failed president.

I wonder why he keep marrying his daughters out to men who are old enough to be their father.

The only good thing about the mannequin is marrying a beautiful wife there by giving birth to beautiful daughters.

He was not bad looking when he was younger, and that's why the children look more like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by BRATISLAVA: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2021
haslaw:

He seems to be dealing in facts.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Yewandequeen(f): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2021
Lovely
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Alaganature09(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2021
See how children fine like dia parents...no be lie buhari self nah handsome man ooo
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by michoim(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2021
This man is blessed, hatred from the children of hate notwithstanding...
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Nawao smiley
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by naija4life247: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Poanan:

Because no one knows them. Iya Bose and Mama Nkechi may still be in that marriage because they dont have what to eat or feed their children. Iya Bose and mama Nkechi fight continue and then they bring stupid children who turn out to be something else in the society.

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by naija4life247: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2021
haslaw:

Because I am the one that has been breaking the looters' children's evil marriages. What about Aunty Kemi Olunloyo that said her father has been sleeping with all her sisters? Am I the one that told the old man to be sleeping with his daughters? You need brains serving, I will give you engine oil as my donation to the society of idiots and nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by OmoEpe(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Lively daugthers of d lifeless & useless vegetable at d wedding of their useless,lazy brother. Thanks to Niger Delta oil money but nothing lasts forever.

So Buhari is now a lifeless and useless vegetable? Is he no longer El Jubril of Sudan?
Was he resurrected and Jubril returned to Sudan? So what happened to Jubrils family demanding 30% of Nigeria's oil wells?

IPOB is a perfect example of stupidity and ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by LegitDeals247: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Buhari and Aisha are very wise. They quickly married off all their children before tenure ends

I dey tells you.

To big and influencial Men
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by seyz91(m): 9:45am On Aug 24, 2021
Confirm!
naija4life247:
It will end in tears. IBB, Sani Abacha, Atiku, Obasanjo's children are still in severe pains over failed marriages.

The poor also have failed marriages anyway, but the disgrace is not as much as that of children of looters.

I hope we remember Gbenga Obasanjo's failed marriage to his ex-wife in which Gbenga Obasanjo said in Court that both Obasanjo and his father in-law are sleeping with his now ex-wife. We should still remember another Obasanjo's son wedding to Baba Ijebu's daughter. The wedding lasted less than 3 months with dirty and shameful fight in the public.

IBB's daughter's wedding too ended shamefully from the Court to the pages of newspapers and gossip tabloids.

Last year was even interesting. We saw how Atiku Abubakar's son abducted / kidnapped / stole his children from his ex-wife while in the premises of the High Court. Even the presiding Judge was perplexed.

Abacha's daughters nko? They have been kicked out by different men.

No peace for the wicked and their generations yet unborn.

Iya Bose and Baba Bose also fight themselves severally, just as Baba Nkechi and Mama Nkechi but none of the masses is disgraced and humiliated from the Courts to gossip tabloids like the children of the evil looters.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by RodgersAkpafu: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Natural beauty is working, not like your yam leg sisters.
You are not ashamed of yourself for posting this comment?
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Sholaco: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hahahahahaha stop wailing and face the people representing your region in various government..I.e local, state and at the federal level. Please
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by shoczy(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2021
But why's know one talking about first lady about the wedding of her Son grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Navalsadiq(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Lively daugthers of d lifeless & useless vegetable at d wedding of their useless,lazy brother. Thanks to Niger Delta oil money but nothing lasts forever.
grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

You are not ashamed of yourself for posting this comment?

Go and ask your brothers who are posting tribal laced comments. Mine was just in response to theirs.
You can't live a glass house and be throwing stones. We all have deficiencies in our lives.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by jidemojola(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
I have not seen a picture of madam Aisha Buhari at the wedding
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by bukxy: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Guyman02:
I have been looking through the Facebook profile of Felix Terungwa Dav a.k.a MANNABBQGRILLZ for signs of him anywhere in the wedding of his Darling Brother Yusuf Buhari but can't find anything.
I wonder why his Darling Daddy cannot invite him to the wedding after all the praise singing he has been doing for years on Nairaland.
They even shared iPhone as souvenirs and they didn't give him, he is still using his old Tecno Note 2 that hangs when he is typing his long gibberish on Nairaland
I just weak for MANNABBQGRILLZ they are not treating him well.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by haslaw(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Beautiful daughters of a failed president.

I wonder why he keep marrying his daughters out to men who are old enough to be their father.

The only good thing about the mannequin is marrying a beautiful wife there by giving birth to beautiful daughters.

This your madness seems to be a generational kind of madness. Who's husband's are old enough to be their father?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by RodgersAkpafu: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Go and ask your brothers who are posting tribal laced comments. Mine was just in response to theirs.
You can't live and a glass house and be throwing stones. We all have deficiencies in our lives.
A disgusting act is a disgusting act
Regardless of who did it
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Gerrard59(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
To be fair, offsprings of Fulanis especially the elites tend to be beautiful and handsome. However, this doesn't erase the fact that they - as a group - are in the top five global terror groups - maiming ethnic minorities and Christians throughout West and Central Africa.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Emeka71(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Our money.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2021
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=105122825]

Oga, na Ibori, Uduaghan, Okowa, Odili, Tompolo, Nani, Amori, Jonathan, Silva, Akpabio, Clark & co, hold una money o.

Make una go meet them.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.