Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding (52946 Views)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Buhari's Son, Yusuf Wedding Invitation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
Niger delta oil money is working

Yes ooo we feed them bro.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by georgeakins: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2021
This is what I always tell guys. Once you have made it financially, don't go and marry from a poor family.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Audaite: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2021
PMB DNA strong sha...no need for DNA test...Baba showing everywhere of their features...sai bhabha!
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2021
That dude on blue got the prettiest one.
Em too get BIG eye.

Meanwhile those are beautiful daughters of an incompetent father who loves seeing his people bleed , loves seeing blood .
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by haslaw(m): 10:30am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:

Because I am the one that has been breaking the looters' children's evil marriages. What about Aunty Kemi Olunloyo that said her father has been sleeping with all her sisters? Am I the one that told the old man to be sleeping with his daughters? You need brains serving, I will give you engine oil as my donation to the society of idiots and nincompoops.

You are a very sick person and you should see a psychiatrist because you definitely need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Pacesetter123(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2021
The girls are super cute!
The first two are Aisha photocopy while the one in the last pics whose husband is an Elderly-Young-Man is a photocopy of Buhari himself straight away.
See same cheeks n pointed chin.
The guy on blue though!
Him Papa don come all the way from the dry desert of Borno come park all the oil money from Akwa Ibom finish come feed am.
See as him body fresh!
Him n im Papa don use their Oriental Oil company drain oil like water finish for AKS while de poor indigenous youths de beg to be even cleaner dia dem no see.
Oh! South South,who bewitchest thou you?
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Aroyjunior(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Kin tie kidnap awon werey. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by ThatFairGuy1: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Nah your oil money? Why crying for the bereaved? You're a liability to Nigeria, hope you no that
Fahdiga:
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by midehi2(f): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:
It will end in tears. IBB, Sani Abacha, Atiku, Obasanjo's children are still in severe pains over failed marriages.

The poor also have failed marriages anyway, but the disgrace is not as much as that of children of looters.

I hope we remember Gbenga Obasanjo's failed marriage to his ex-wife in which Gbenga Obasanjo said in Court that both Obasanjo and his father in-law are sleeping with his now ex-wife. We should still remember another Obasanjo's son wedding to Baba Ijebu's daughter. The wedding lasted less than 3 months with dirty and shameful fight in the public.

IBB's daughter's wedding too ended shamefully from the Court to the pages of newspapers and gossip tabloids.

Last year was even interesting. We saw how Atiku Abubakar's son abducted / kidnapped / stole his children from his ex-wife while in the premises of the High Court. Even the presiding Judge was perplexed.

Abacha's daughters nko? They have been kicked out by different men.

No peace for the wicked and their generations yet unborn.

Iya Bose and Baba Bose also fight themselves severally, just as Baba Nkechi and Mama Nkechi but none of the masses is disgraced and humiliated from the Courts to gossip tabloids like the children of the evil looters.
Chai, see analysis on people matter, i tuale for you cheesy
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by NaBanga: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
I don't wish curses on anyone, but they will all bear the sins of their father.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Fahdiga(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Nah your oil money? Why crying for the bereaved? You're a liability to Nigeria, hope you no that
Your instinct always tells you to defend anything Muslim whether right or wrong
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by ThatFairGuy1: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2021
You're a liability as a tribe to Nigeria, hope you know that
Fahdiga:
Your instinct always tells you to defend anything Muslim whether right or wrong
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by teflondoppez(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Guyman02:
I have been looking through the Facebook profile of Felix Terungwa Dav a.k.a MANNABBQGRILLZ for signs of him anywhere in the wedding of his Darling Brother Yusuf Buhari but can't find anything.
I wonder why his Darling Daddy cannot invite him to the wedding after all the praise singing he has been doing for years on Nairaland.
They even shared iPhone as souvenirs and they didn't give him, he is still using his old Tecno Note 2 that hangs when he is typing his long gibberish on Nairalan
I just weak for MANNABBQGRILLZ they are not treating him well.
no let this nigga die of depression o
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by naija4life247: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2021
midehi2:

Chai, see analysis on people matter, i tuale for you cheesy

Na them bring out their matter for us to analysis. If them fight and settle am for them house, how I go know? But children of looters will not do their things secretly because they want to show us how much their parents looted and how the devil has been whipping their asses.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by youneedjesus: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Where is their hijab. Hisbah most hear this. Anyway they will not do anything they are ordained to minister to the poor. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by VTJN(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:

Na them bring out their matter for us to analysis. If them fight and settle am for them house, how I go know? But children of looters will not do their things secretly because they want to show us how much their parents looted and how the devil has been whipping their asses.
The earlier you see "divorce" as a phase in one's life, though not everyone the better. The way and manner you stigmatized divorce at your age is quite appalling

Oh! if we both got married today to our spouses, and later you guys had to go your separate ways (Divorce). Does that signify that I'm way better than you?

You seriously need to grow up man. Not all marriages will/must work. We are in the 21st century. We ain't in stone age where our great grand mothers take all manners of shit in the name of marriage

Those people you made mentioned partaining to Divorce, irrespective of their social status are still living their normal life. That doesn't deter them from being who they are

There's much more to life than what societal and cultural conditionings has labelled us

Please grow up smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Idiko1: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:

Funny!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Sarsaproko: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Okay nice.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Ruthymoon(f): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Na that one wey marry mallam ,for the last picture nai resemble her papa pass, but these girls fine wella wink and the two other men with dimples cute finish wink wink wink wink
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by BennyDon: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fahdiga:

Another troublemaker spotted angry
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by naija4life247: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
VTJN:
The earlier you see "divorce" as a phase in one's life, though not everyone the better. The way and manner you stigmatized divorce at your age is quite appalling

Oh! if we both got married today to our spouses, and later you guys had to go your separate ways (Divorce). Does that signify that I'm way better than you?

You seriously need to grow up man. Not all marriages will/must work. We are in the 21st century. We ain't in stone age where our great grand mothers take all manners of shit in the name of marriage

Those people you made mentioned partaining to Divorce, irrespective of their social status are still living their normal life. That doesn't deter them from being who they are

There's much more to life than what societal and cultural conditionings has labelled us

Please grow up smiley

Even for Gbenga Obasanjo that said in the open Court that Obasanjo and his father-inlaw were sleeping with his ex-wife? Is that the type of divorce that you are planning for your life?

What about Atiku Abubakar's son that had to abduct his children from the premises of the Court and prevent his ex-wife from seeing her children?

What about Femi Fani_kayode that has been married and divorced four times and is currently sleeping with one of his granddaughter's age mates? Is that the type of 21st century world you are planning for your life?

As a grown-up 21st century civilized guy, when are you changing your sex and going through sex change therapy so that you can prove that you are civilized?

Good luck in your life ambition. Na that marry and divorce go kee you. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by ArewaWife(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
marsup:
The finest of them all, married the ugliest man.....

Thats because you all didn't elect her father as president on time. If burahi was president when she was about to be married off, she would have gotten a more suitable match. Even Zahra would never have gotten an indimi if her dad wasn't president.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by chinwezdasilva: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Lively daugthers of d lifeless & useless vegetable at d wedding of their useless,lazy brother. Thanks to Niger Delta oil money but nothing lasts forever.
Who told you that yusuf is lazy
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Eyya relative of BH founder. Son of BH supporter and a scammer. This must really be goals at least the son’s wife they manage to get from a “normal” father.

May God continue to protect the north from leaders whose brains live in calabash.
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by walkingshadow911: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
naija4life247:

Even for Gbenga Obasanjo that said in the open Court that Obasanjo and his father-inlaw were sleeping with his ex-wife? Is that the type of divorce that you are planning for your life?

What about Atiku Abubakar's son that had to abduct his children from the premises of the Court and prevent his ex-wife from seeing her children?

What about Femi Fani_kayode that has been married and divorced four times and is currently sleeping with one of his granddaughter's age mates? Is that the type of 21st century world you are planning for your life?

As a grown-up 21st century civilized guy, when are you changing your sex and going through sex change therapy so that you can prove that you are civilized?

Good luck in your life ambition. Na that marry and divorce go kee you. Ewu Gambia.

o boy ! u dey vex o
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Gfskw: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by naija4life247: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
walkingshadow911:

o boy ! u dey vex o

Make I drink cold pure water to cool down.

Meanwhile, all the things posted are in the public domain for everyone to see

http://saharareporters.com/2008/01/13/my-father-made-love-my-wife-%E2%80%94gbenga-obasanjo
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by Str8talk21: 1:01am On Aug 25, 2021
Guyman02:
I have been looking through the Facebook profile of Felix Terungwa Dav a.k.a MANNABBQGRILLZ for signs of him anywhere in the wedding of his Darling Brother Yusuf Buhari but can't find anything.
I wonder why his Darling Daddy cannot invite him to the wedding after all the praise singing he has been doing for years on Nairaland.
They even shared iPhone as souvenirs and they didn't give him, he is still using his old Tecno Note 2 that hangs when he is typing his long gibberish on Nairaland
I just weak for MANNABBQGRILLZ they are not treating him well.
Savage! ����
Re: Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
OmoEpe:

So Buhari is now a lifeless and useless vegetable? Is he no longer El Jubril of Sudan?
Was he resurrected and Jubril returned to Sudan? So what happened to Jubrils family demanding 30% of Nigeria's oil wells?

IPOB is a perfect example of stupidity and ignorance
Be it El Jubril of Sudan or Buhari all are lifeless & useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Renames Airports After Buhari, Usman Dan Fodio, Awolowo, Others / Photo: Obasanjo With His First Wife Remi(Mama Iyabo) Taking Breakfast In 1979 / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.