Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? (5937 Views)

How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex. / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
Why do some girls always blame other girls if their boyfriend cheats on them? Aren't they giving the guy a free pass to cheat every time he wants? Are these girls respected by their boyfriends?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Arkhin(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2011
WOW!! shocked shocked shocked
Is that really you? you look stunning!
Your boyfriend can never get snatched.What else i'm I looking for?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Arkhin(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2011
On a second thought, are you referring to yourself? Have you been snatching peoples' boyfriends?
That ain' cool.
cool cool
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by pendo89(f): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2011
I guess they protecting their territory and find it easier to attack or fight the intruder.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
No i'm not a boyfriend snatcher but i've been accused of being one and i so much hated the mark they were trying to put on me. Honestly i don't respect such girls. They are over grown babies to me and their boyfriends will only get worse with time.

1 Like

Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2011
@Poster, I wonder. I mean why attack the other woman when your man is the one who asked her out in the first place?

This topic have baffles my mind for years I tell you.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by MrsChima1(f): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2011
(urinates on Rokky) Now I have marked my property. tongue
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2011
I find it mildly humorous that everyone who posts on NL portray themselves as stallions of unquestionable character, unable to commit any evil. Paladins of sorts. grin

That's all I'm saying . . . just. . . that  smiley
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have a short temper and i'm selfish. Is that enough for you to reply the thread and stop being annoying?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by born2boink(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
my eyes goes to your photo immediately I saw your post, I think that photo could make me cheat on someone like Roki my girlfriend and it wouldn't be surprise if both of you engage in fight because you will get the blames for using such sexy pic on profile
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2011
michelin89:

I have a short temper and i'm selfish. Is that enough for you to reply the thread and stop being annoying?

Soooo . . . short tempered enough to have revenge s3x with the boyfriend of that b1tch that annoyed you? grin
Selfish enough to steal a great boyfriend off a seemingly less-deserving wench? grin

Short fused enough to reply to this post with gut-wrenching bile and anger? grin grin cheesy
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
born2fuck:

my eyes goes to your photo immediately I saw your post, I think that photo could make me cheat on someone like Roki my girlfriend and it wouldn't be surprise if both of you engage in fight because you will get the blames for using such sexy pic on profile

Hey you realize you're dissing my beautiful Roki with that comment? undecided
Don't mess with my babe like that angry
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2011
No so selfish that i love myself above any dirt including you. Reply my thread or , Off.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
So that would be #3 "Short fused enough to reply to this post with gut-wrenching bile and anger"

Perfect. Thanks for clarifying that you're not really a saintly Paladin.  smiley

With that cleared up, the girls who do that and don't put more blame on the guy have probably grown up with the foul/false understanding that men, including her honey, are dogs. And she cannot blame a dog for chewing on just any bone, however she blames the bone giver.

I agree with you on this that this is a dumb approach to life and thinking.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2011
I don't condone cheating be it by a friend or a boyfriend. To me it's just appalling that a girl would humiliate herself further by engaging in a fight with another girl after she was cheated on. I can't seem to understand the manner in which they reason.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by born2boink(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2011
michelin89:

No so selfish that i love myself above any dirt including you. Reply my thread or , Off.
Which reply? When I am busy accessing beautiful pic on your profile and dealing with the pic by imagination,even though you are moderator, I don't care getting banned,I like that sexy lap,

Make I reply your question
[s]
because ladies are selfish of sharing the same dick with another women[/s]
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
If I caught my EX (because that is what she would be to me in that instant) with another guy and it's clear that it isn't rape, I may not even be angry with the dude to be honest, cuz for all I know he was just out looking for fun and probably thought she was single. Bottom-line, his own is whatever.(unless this is someone that knows she's my woman)

But ALL my anger would be focused on her because she's the only one with a firm understanding of what was going on and went with it.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
2buff exactly my thought. However some girls don't see it this way. Could it be love working? Or maybe they are afraid to stay alone?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by MrsChima1(f): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2011
rokiatu:

How else should I mark my property? Spit? angry
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 10, 2011
A girl who blames the other girl for her boyfriend cheating, doesnt want to admit how painful it is that her boyfriend CHOSE to be unfaithful.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by MrsChima1(f): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2011
It is easier to blame the girl for what a grown man stepping out on her. Instead of dealing with the truth she want to continue in denial by saying the girl is the reason the guy cheated when it was the guy all along.

I tell women all the time NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN MAKE A MAN STAY AND NOTHING YOU CAN DO CAN MAKE A MAN GO.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by 195(f): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89 (f)

my OKPO from another mother grin grin
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:03am On Sep 10, 2011
So,u guys actually think this chic is fine! Well,let me not bust her bubbles and give topic a hit, frustration make girlz go after whom their man is cheating with but the matured ones wont even say a word to both parties again!
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by omega25red(m): 2:08am On Sep 10, 2011
michelin89 long long time. where have you been hiding?
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by salix9ice(m): 5:37am On Sep 10, 2011
Any girl who blames the other girl for cheating with his boyfriend
She may be protecting her own territory or she is afraid of losing the boyfriend and being alone
And may be she don't want to admit the boyfriend cheated and all are the xtice of stupidity
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by tlo(f): 5:58am On Sep 10, 2011
its just a two throng attack, she could deal wit the cheating boyfiend or husband and also confront the intruder who almost always feigns knowledge of the gf/mrs. atleast after u've been told, u cant say u dont know he's already taken.

which desperate bitch babe can't find her own man!
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by MrsChima1(f): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2011
Easy killer easy ooo
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by chrisja(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2011
LOOKING SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL ARE NOT THE SAME THING, WHY SHOW US UR LAP, IN MY OPINION IT SHOWS INFERIOR COMPLEX, U DRESSED SEXY BUT TO SAY U'RE BEAUTIFUL, DAT I DISAGREE,
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by MuNeme(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2011
, and for those of you thinkin your gal's faithful, wait until she sees me
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by BodyKiss(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2011
I want to 4uck rokiatu and michelin89 in stealth mode.
Re: Blame It On The Other Girl Syndrome: Inferiority Complex? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2011
Thank you all for the replies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. / Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.