Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Weed, Ice Cream, Lagos Rain & Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weed, Ice Cream, Lagos Rain & Orgasm (359 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weed, Ice Cream, Lagos Rain & Orgasm by Loveandromance: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
I sat at the balcony of my boyfriend’s four-bedroom tastefully furnished duplex in Ikoyi. We were chilling, smoking a laze blunt, he’s quite the hunk, my 6’5 tall, well-chiselled abs, oozing ‘alpha male’ masculinity boyfriend called Dayo.

It had rained earlier that evening, the atmosphere was relaxed and cold breeze blew all around; I inhaled deeply, taking in the sweet earthy scent left by the rain mixed with the heady scent of good Arizona weed.

I love the feel of the chilly wind on my skin, I was getting high and really h0rny, my best combo in the whole wide world. I tried not to concentrate on my naughty little ni**les, which are beginning to stand proudly on my “not-so-big” round firm b00bs.

“Hmmm, seems like my twins are awake,” Dayo said while puffing out smoke from his mouth. Damn! I wish he could come put that cexy mouth of his to good use;

“Bighead, I’m just cold, get your filthy mind out of the gutter,” I replied, he smiled seductively,

“Aunty you can’t even lie sef, oya, let’s go get you warm.” He said half dragging me up.

“Hmmm, I like the sound of that,” I said standing up,
“You see yourself, whose mind is in the gutter now?” He laughed and carried me inside the bedroom while I carried my half-finished cup of ice cream in my hands.

“Let’s try something new. Trust me?!“ He said while dropping me down.

My pu**y tingled at the sound of that. I nodded excitedly.
“My naughty little sl*t.” He bent down to take my mouth in a deep ki**, I tiptoed to meet him halfway.

“My short smallie with big bum bum” he laughed, smacking my massive butt.
“Abegi! You’re just a few inches taller than me now, bros.” I replied also laughing.

Dayo, although 8 years older than me, he’s soo cool and playful, always teasing me about my big butt.

“Come here.” He said in that deep seductive voice of his.

I slowly walked towards him, with my hands sitting so seductively on my hips, cat-walking towards him. He smiled and pulled me for a ki**, this time longer and deeper.

He drove his tongue deep down my throat, ki**ing me with much urgency but at the same time, extremely gentle. I threw my arms around his neck, drawing closer to him, for him to feel my curves better.

He grabbed my a** and squeezed, producing a m0an from my throat.

Shit! I loved that!!!!, I m0aned into his mouth

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/weed-ice-cream-lagos-rain-orgasm/24/08/2021/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Women Struggle To Have You (men, Not What You Think) / .... / 5 Common Challenges In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.