Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn (29068 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / PDP Demands Unconditional Release Of Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by uptimum123(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
lexy2014:

So why d police collecting money from d uncle of d "ipob miscreants girlfriends"? Why didn't they charge her to court?

Why are u scared falana has taken up d case? Are u afraid of "miscreant"?

What exactly did ipob steal? What would u call d actions of d police who were collecting money from d victims uncle?

All of them join na thief but you see that Ipob miscreant girl ehn, as long as she's guilty...make them give am like 80years.

Waiting for your next question

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Investordaves: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one ,live a holy life

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Greatkenny2: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
SultanYoung:
I pity this girl, if you think playing the victim's will save you from this Dracula IPOD mess you put yourself then you lie.

You personally lead detectives to arrest a wanted IPOD commander and you gave information on where the camp was in Imo State and your people are so blind that they want to shot you in the head by this dangerous step.
Fulani jihadist..... has anyone arrested shekau’s numerous wives... you things won’t be in power forever..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
uptimum123:

All of them join na thief but you see that Ipob miscreant girl ehn, as long as she's guilty...make them give am like 80years.

Waiting for your next question

U haven't answered my questions:

So why d police collecting money from d uncle of d "ipob miscreants girlfriends"? Why didn't they charge her to court?

Why are u scared falana has taken up d case? Are u afraid of "miscreant"?

What exactly did ipob steal? What would u call d actions of d police who were collecting money from d victims uncle?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by raphy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
The girl puna don wide pass my.mouth

What did I even knw sef
I see end police coming soon they are useless thiefs
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
HonNL:
Enslaved 21-year-old Glory Okolie Sues Nigeria’s Police Boss, Others Over Unlawful Detention, Demands N100billion

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/24/breaking-enslaved-21-year-old-glory-okolie-sues-nigeria%E2%80%99s-police-boss-others-over] SAHARA REPORTERS [/url]
Good news! Good slap to Ng terrorist govt and TERROIST IGP and kidnapper IGP gangs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Edyice: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Fulani government will just detain anyone at anytime . Detaining her for more than on week , no evidence, no nothing

Just yesterday some Fulani EFCC broke into doratty apartment. Did all sort of rubbish . Maybe their aboki Oga like the babe big boobs . The only way to get her attention is to destroy her properties.

That’s why southern want every northerners to go to Afghanistan if possible . That’s where they belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
grin

I hope she gets N 100 Naira with Awolowo on it.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by AK481(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Miller232:

Even IG go laugh when he sees this 100billion?
Some states no dey collect that kind money for allocation sef
It's not all about the money ,but to prove a point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by descartes400: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
I whole heartedly support her court case against the lawless act of the Nigerian Police. They must be held accountable! I pray she wins her case.
Her face looks hunted, she must has seen hell while still incarcerated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Jacnik: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have good news for people that don't mind enriching their pockets. I am introducing a AIRDROP to you "Cardano Airdrop" you can check it on Binance it present rate is $2.95 per cardano airdrop.
You dont have to invest anything just make sure you have telegram and following the steps to get carnado airdrop. Also you can claim 1 carnado airdrop every 30mins. Which you can withdraw when even you feel you have earned enough.
Click on the link below if you are interested
https:///CardanoAir_dropBOT?start=r0831741493.
Join the above link above and start getting $2.95 every 30mins.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by idahme(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria, what a country.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
The judiciary are in the back pocket of executive or should I say them dey inside babanriga....my point is that case is dead on arrival I can't imagine a 21 yr old defeating baba in court
lmm4real:
undecided this suit is long over due. The abuse of power is just too much. Our judiciary is another bad problem.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by MrColdsweat: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ndigbo must support this girl.

Contribute and hire the best lawyers. Attend the court cases. We must follow up this case.

Our sister must get justice.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by CSTRR: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Jayslyder: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
Una go just open mouth waaa dey call money anyhow
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by nedekid: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:
Anytime I hear someone Sues someone or an entity, my attention is always on the amount demand.
100 billion naira��, and you think Nigerian police will pay even if you win the case.
Make una dey always demand money wey una go see collect before you old�.

No be today naija police don dey embarrass themselves
When you sue for damages, it is at the discretion of the judge to give you any amount, all or some reduction.
Once you get such judgment, all you need do is discover accounts of eg npf in any bank in and outside naija. Go back to court and get a garnishing order against such accounts where ever.
This accounts will be frozen and monies therein paid to you.
Why do you think fgn had to pay nwoko such huge monies? Why do you think customs had to pay a company $5.8m recently for wrongly seizing their rice?
If this girl gets judgement, npf will pay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by techWriter1: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lol.....she wan retrieve federal appropriations
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Sheriman(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
She be thief 100Billion Naira is too much Haaahaa!!

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Lightorder: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:
Anytime I hear someone Sues someone or an entity, my attention is always on the amount demand.
100 billion naira��, and you think Nigerian police will pay even if you win the case.

all of dem follow for the gbese wey naija dey hol. Any year wey the coast clear, all these people wey dem no follow due court process cease their property with Efcc go come teach us say na democracy and rule of law we dey

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
100billion compensation??
Now I believe the police is Right.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by ugotaya: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
Iyabo Ojo is not a Yoruba says Adeyinka Grandson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5joBpw_7Y
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Telekinetic: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob miscreants girlfriend sef wan cash out. grin grin

If we check well now na that miscreant of a lawyer Falana go dey behind this demand.

Igbos are known thieves
Of course this is where you’ll find the Online Fulani Militia flexing muscles. Your comments are needed on the threads about your kinsmen attacking, abducting and violating soldiers from the NDA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Aflix:
Lol.....she wan collect state budget

She's taking no prisoners! shocked
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Senudi96(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
100bn? Haba!

How much is the annual budget of the NPF? Make I check something.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Mitsurugi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:

Oga if you are ignorant call a lawyer and tell him what you just said. I'm sure he'll educate you.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by echesilver: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wait o.. If not zoo how do u describe this country... This country should be splitted.. This is the height of it
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by faste: 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:

Let them win first,if NPF refuses to pay a Nigerian government asset abroad worth the amount can be confiscated ,this. will serve as a deterant to such illegal act in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by goodheart02(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
uptimum123:

If we check well now na that miscreant of a lawyer Falana go dey behind this demand.

Igbos are known thieves

Choke on your hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by chigafrankgodse(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
na better cash out
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
uptimum123:

Igbos are known thieves

Falana son is bigger than you, so tackle the son not the father

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Nigeria For New Delhi, India (pics) / Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.