Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn (29069 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / PDP Demands Unconditional Release Of Buba Galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Lovenorth: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mm
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Onepeople: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Power is transient, a day will come when the fulanis will be out government,the sins of this administration will be visited on the innocent fulanis people just as it is happening now.

You arrested a poor girl and tag her a name without fair hearing, kept her in detention for 70days to what end ? Simply means anyone can be killed and tag him ipob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Ayomi90: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good one, I support this.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by SultanYoung: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
I pity this girl, if you think playing the victim's will save you from this Dracula IPOD mess you put yourself then you lie.

You personally lead detectives to arrest a wanted IPOD commander and you gave information on where the camp was in Imo State and your people are so blind that they want to shot you in the head by this dangerous step.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Miller232: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
HonNL:
Enslaved 21-year-old Glory Okolie Sues Nigeria’s Police Boss, Others Over Unlawful Detention, Demands N100billion

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/24/breaking-enslaved-21-year-old-glory-okolie-sues-nigeria%E2%80%99s-police-boss-others-over] SAHARA REPORTERS [/url]

Even IG go laugh when he sees this 100billion?
Some states no dey collect that kind money for allocation sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you're still hoping on Nigeria to get better, my brother/sisyer; you're wasting your hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by lastchild: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
why haven't been anyone that won a case like this? it always end on the news headlines with no results.

it's only in America we see people winning government and getting paid

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Afritop(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
This will freak them out in Abuja. They never see chipp chumm chiinn. angry
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by NikAustine: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good. The Terrorist IRT should pay up.
The govt should pay up.. if they don't have they can borrow from China..after all no be today their borrow borrow start.

The idiots defending police I pray this should be done to your sisters, your brothers, Mothers, or Fathers ....let you all feel the pain the gurl family felt.

Terrorist Police force!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Abujason: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
HonNL:
Enslaved 21-year-old Glory Okolie Sues Nigeria’s Police Boss, Others Over Unlawful Detention, Demands N100billion

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/24/breaking-enslaved-21-year-old-glory-okolie-sues-nigeria%E2%80%99s-police-boss-others-over] SAHARA REPORTERS [/url]

Good. Why no Gov. Uzodinjo name? The supposed State Governor has not even said any word about illegal incarceration of his own subject in his own state.
Spits on him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Fastenop9: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
We are watching
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by BadNews: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
100billion naira, where she wan them to get that kind of money and pay for damages.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Abujason: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
lastchild:
why haven't been anyone that won a case like this? it always end on the news headlines with no results.

it's only in America we see people winning government and getting paid

How can it happen in Nigeria when the judiciary and the police are highly compromised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by kindlyheart: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
she did the right thing if she is truly innocent of what she is being accused of.
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by funshint(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:
Anytime I hear someone Sues someone or an entity, my attention is always on the amount demand.
100 billion naira��, and you think Nigerian police will pay even if you were not the case.
Make una dey always demand money wey una go see collect before you old�
U be mumu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by NikAustine: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
SultanYoung:
I pity this girl, if you think playing the victim's will save you from this Dracula IPOD mess you put yourself then you lie.

You personally lead detectives to arrest a wanted IPOD commander and you gave information on where the camp was in Imo State and your people are so blind that they want to shot you in the head by this dangerous step.
Even if she is guilty, is it right there kept her in jail without court injunction or judgement... Raping her, making her wash their smelly clothes and cook for them? May same be done to your sister, your mother one day for supporting evil.

I swear if na me I go poison that food.
All of us go die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Lovenorth: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kontree87:
Damn
I blame the police on this one, how can you capture an ipob terrorists alive? Why can't you send them to their creator? They should quickly do the needful now so that the case would be automatically closed
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Something is wrong with our police service. Why are they so unprofessional? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Southeast21: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
All these wolves in sheep clothing deserve to be beheaded and their heads placed at the appropriate places. tomorrow they will say igbos are beheading igbos.

100bn is not enough for the damage and injustice done to this innocent girl and her family

Am hating this shithole by every passing seconds

We are still watching....

Although, time shall tell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by TheMostComplex1: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wicked people. They disbanded SARS now IRT unit is the worst.

This should not be swept under the carpet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by BelovedofLord: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
YES! Hold the public officers, accountable the best way possible, please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by adebayo3449(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:
Anytime I hear someone Sues someone or an entity, my attention is always on the amount demand.
100 billion naira��, and you think Nigerian police will pay even if you win the case.
Make una dey always demand money wey una go see collect before you old�.

No be today naija police don dey embarrass themselves
The judge will reduce it
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Toscarel: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Make sure you get the best lawyers, this has to stop
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob miscreants girlfriend sef wan cash out. grin grin

If we check well now na that miscreant of a lawyer Falana go dey behind this demand.

Igbos are known thieves

So why d police collecting money from d uncle of d "ipob miscreants girlfriends"? Why didn't they charge her to court?

Why are u scared falana has taken up d case? Are u afraid of "miscreant"?

What exactly did ipob steal? What would u call d actions of d police who were collecting money from d victims uncle?
Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by mfm04622: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Somebody should tell her terrorists don't have right to bail! Govt can hold terrorists for ever without trial! IPOB is a terrorist organization, so when her members are arrested, they can be hold forever without trial.

The part where she is sexually assaulted is maddening! THE Nigerian Police should ensure all involved are tried for rape! This is unbecoming!!!

1 Like

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by jimyjames(m): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
MrEmir:
100 billion naira��, and you think Nigerian police will pay even if you win the case.
Make una dey always demand money wey una go see collect before you old�.

No be today naija police don dey embarrass themselves
The judge will be the one to give the final amount to be paid as compensation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Mayng01(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
and sometimes that therein the respondent Owerri command unit officers occasionally take turns to abuse the applicant sexually.

The above bolder part is tearing me apart. Those officers should be identified and jailed for life without parole. Lawless country. Nigeria law enforcement agencies are extremely useless , and lawless. Bunch of barbarians. This is unfortunate, l’m sad, women should be protected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by Investordaves: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Try and get to us

Re: Glory Okolie Sues IGP Baba, Others; Demands Unconditional Release, ₦100bn by AK481(m): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
All Nigerians should support this suit.
And if they slept with her whether consent or not,it will be worst for the police .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“We May Have To Use The Military To Arrest Yahaya Bello” – EFCC / Governor El-rufia Enjoying Iftar / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.