Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ (10868 Views)

Sit-At-Home: South East Governors Condemn Killing Of Soldiers In Abia / 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Lovelive: 7:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
South East The New Afghanistan Of Nigeria.

No difference between IPOB Terrorists And Talibans.

Both behead people as a form of punishment.

Silly comment

"
Did IPOB launch an attack on Aso Rock before you baptized them "terrorists"?

Those Hausa/Fulani are terrorists

Thunder go fire anyone that calls them bandits
"

*Copied"
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Menace2Society(m): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Igbos no get sense nah
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by emperor863(m): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2021
EmekaA125:
Go to NorthWest or NorthEast and hold your conference.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless IPOB.
God bless Ndigbo.

Stop being sarcastic. Of course you know the destination of the conference.

When Northerners destroy the peace of their communities with Bokoharam, banditry and kidnappings, they have only one destination to enjoy relative (not absolute) peace - South west

When igbos destroyed their communities with senseless agitations (right from 1967 to 1970) they have only one destination to enjoy relative (not absolute) peace - South West

The conference is on its way to be hosted by the South West. The zone that currently holds Nigeria together.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:
[/s]
Always sounding like a female agbero ��. Tufiaa I ma kwa na I bu nwaanyi �
Zuzupuo.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ThickSharon123(f): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s] Na common Conference will help develop East.

Tell us two federal project in southeast since 1970.

You have time to reply him... grin
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by obyrich(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
emperor863:

Stop being sarcastic. Of course you know the destination of the conference.

When Northerners destroy the peace of their communities with Bokoharam, banditry and kidnappings, they have only one destination to enjoy relative (not absolute) peace - South west

When igbos destroyed their communities with senseless agitations (right from 1967 to 1970) they have only one destination to enjoy relative (not absolute) peace - South West

The conference is on its way to be hosted by the South West. The zone that currently holds Nigeria together.
And Igboho and Oduduwa agitators brought peace in southwest by killing custom officers and taken their guns?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by DigitB: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
The economic sabotage of the south east zone continues .imagine the money that would have been made from booking hall,hotels and other logistics by our compatriot Abia fellow citizens just gone because of illiterates who have lost out in life and wants everyone to be at their level. If na like this biafra will come, dear God may it never come .

R.I.P (Remain In Pains) Mr hatred. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by PAWG(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2021
I swear even with the IPOB situation in the South East, I’d rather travel there than go beyond Abuja

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Brimstone77: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
The economic sabotage of the south east zone continues .imagine the money that would have been made from booking hall,hotels and other logistics by our compatriot Abia fellow citizens just gone because of illiterates who have lost out in life and wants everyone to be at their level. If na like this biafra will come, dear God may it never come .
let them go and host it in benue,platue,iganga in Oyo or even in bornu....

We don't care!!

Keep your economic gain to your self buddy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Brimstone77: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2021
michlins:
And here goes all the monies that would have been pumped into SE.

Let's keep hurting our economy and think we're doing Buhari whose major concern is how to create cattle colonies.

This hate against Buhari will self destruct us and the sad thing is that the mofo doesn't care sef
let them go and pump it in adamawa or bornu...we don't care...
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Mrpojj(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
South East The New Afghanistan Of Nigeria.

No difference between IPOB Terrorists And Talibans.

Both behead people as a form of punishment.

South east new afganistan?
U get shame at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by velocity25(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:

Nne you dey mind those idiots, they can move it to Zamfara or Sambisa all we care. they are not concerned about Afghanistan in making in northern Nigeria, they are only hell bent on Igbos and SE
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Brimstone77: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:
[/s]

Always sounding like a female agbero ��.
Tufiaa I ma kwa na I bu nwaanyi �
mechie onu nsi gi there!!

She is a woman and so??

So she should keep quiet while you insult her because she is a woman??

Abeg shift!!!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The other day you were shouting they should leave ekpa alone that Ipob has won.

Today, you are crying.

Where is the road they will even pass to reach conference venue in Abia state?

The venue should be changed pls

Obi is right on this one

the NBA ,IPMAN and co have at one point held there annual conference at the international conference centre in Umuahia - this just goes to expose some of you folks whom don't travel
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Akachai2030(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
IG only this sit at home order in the eastern region can be set here in Lagos or other States in Nigeria then maybe this government will understand that Nigerians are not smiling
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Very unsafe... I suggest they move the venue to Kaduna or Zamfara! cool
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Arda1000(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2021
farm2008:
All those shouting sit at home should think well. Do u think the government of nigeria are willing to release him. So b prepare to sit at home every Monday for the next one year to two years. I know come 21 october the case will be adjourn to next year (2022) may b January or February. Your sit at home does not affect civil servants because there salary will be paid, it does not affect the government cos all there taxes will be paid by you, it does nt affect landlords of ur shops or offices because u must pay,does nt affect a sales boy or girl because d full salary must b paid. Rather it affect the u and the poor masses. It does nt affect any igbo man or woman in any other parts of the country. U that is shouting Biafra and still making use of Nigeria currency (#) can u pls stop doing business with it. A civil servant under both state and federal under the Nigeria govt shouting Biafra (sit at home) can u pls kindly resign ur job cos u still work and also b paid by Nigeria govt. Be wise.
last I checked civil servants blocked imo government house over 3months unpaid salaries.
Carry ur useless lies to hell
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Tyche(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:

.we do not expect a jobless miscreant living with the parents to understand the economics of what happened.
Same goes to your fellow colleagues grin that liked your post.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Tyche:

.we do not expect a jobless miscreant living with the parents to understand the economics of what happened.
Same goes to your fellow colleagues grin that liked your post.
Jobfull miscreant kill yourself if you don't like my Comment.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Guardiola84: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
They want to use every opportunity to propagate against Ipob.

They want us to hate Ipob and Biafra, then love their one Nigeria
Am Igbo n I can tell u that ipob does not represent igbos ,ipob na bunch of nnamdi kanu brainwashed imbeciles ,if you're a young Igbo man wey get better plans for your future pls comot for that their cursed region SE enter yorubaland go better your life ,leave brainwashed Igbo youths in SE make them continue d mumu themselves with eldorado Biafra !foolish lazy youths !GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:

You get their time to reply them.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Guardiola84:

Am Igbo n I can tell u that ipob does not represent igbos ,ipob na bunch of nnamdi kanu brainwashed imbeciles ,if you're a young Igbo man wey get better plans for your future pls comot for that their cursed region SE enter yorubaland go better your life ,leave brainwashed Igbo youths in SE make them continue d mumu themselves with eldorado Biafra !foolish lazy youths !GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Who care if you are Igbo,just Kill yourself if it pain you.

Foolish lazy Nigeria youths as your president refereed to you people.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by emperor863(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
And Igboho and Oduduwa agitators brought peace in southwest by killing custom officers and taken their guns?

They killed customs officers? You're being fed with fake news bro..
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2021
emperor863:

They killed customs officers? You're being fed with fake news bro..
But you believe the ones they fed you about Ipob?

Hypocrite
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by NNEWIsuper: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The other day you were shouting they should leave ekpa alone that Ipob has won.

Today, you are crying.

Where is the road they will even pass to reach conference venue in Abia state?

The venue should be changed pls

Obi is right on this one
Igala boy, what is your biz here
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Johnsown1(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2021
They should take the conference to North Central. Mbok.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by fc450(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2021
nabiz:
let them take the venue to north that iş safer. Ndi ara
don't mind the idiot
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by fc450(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
meolaniyi:
Most of these people commenting are not from SE. How you now care about the economy of a people you gave £20 and confiscated their property after the war beats my imagination.

But Igbos are powerful in this nation.
Shut down the SE because of love for one man?
Tell me any tribe that can do this for their son willingly
I tell you,I am jealous cus of them,them too love that man
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by SonofLothbrok: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
And how have NUJ helped South East. They are afraid of being confronted with the truth. I cant remember when last i read a Nigerian newspaper.

NUJ are just associations of weaklings.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Stanleyq: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
u are right but Ebe m na agba gi ukwu bu.:-do u think that any money realized from booking of hotels will enter our pockets in any way? Or will it change the prizes of items in the mkt, this is only angle that govt can touch and the masses benefit, make 1 dollar 1 naira, make fuel 20 naira, lets see how life will be hard again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Buhari : A Hero Or Villain / Council On Foreign Relations Honors Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala For Shaping The World / Nigeria Spent ₦1.85 Trillion On Food Import During Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.