Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,593 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ (10869 Views)

Sit-At-Home: South East Governors Condemn Killing Of Soldiers In Abia / 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked

As a full member of APC and Jihadist key board warrior on Nairaland, salivating on IPOB issues , not really surprised on your zombic attitude achievements ,I think this is what will eventually end you and your demented goons here,

Let this stick on your deformed skull already that BIAFRA restoration is an ideaology that will pass from your generation to another, until the prophecy is full filled,

We the lovers of freedom Will always be on the bitter side of the Truth..

So u can kiss the sand and kick the bucket all u can!

Once again amadioha fire you and APC ��.
Ipob has no business with anything called freedom, they have become an utter nuisance that will soon be receiving the Bakassi/osisikankwu treatment very soon.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2021
grin

APC Miscreant On The Loose Again....

This is what you Jihadist group are noted for violence and destructions , but sooner or later all of you will be single out for prosecution...

We can't be sharing this blessed land with Animals,

Zoo nairalander , enjoy your bankrolling while it last from your jihadist masters,

Painful Death awaits you and your members

Moda fvcker deranged bastard!!

ablejesus26:

Once again amadioha fire you and APC ��.
Ipob has no business with anything called freedom, they have become an utter nuisance that will soon be receiving the Bakassi/osisikankwu treatment very soon.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

APC Miscreant On The Loose Again....

This is what you Jihadist group are noted for violence and destructions , but sooner or later all of you will be single out for prosecution...

We can't be sharing this blessed land with Animals,

Zoo nairalander , enjoy your bankrolling while it last from your jihadist masters,

Painful Death awaits you and your members

Moda fvcker deranged bastard!!

���This thing don pain this cursed thing like madt�.
I must hit your rubbish, useless unfortunate head with the undiluted truth ��.
Useless thing ipob on nairaland, disciplined and law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in reality ��.
If we read say them arrest or kill you while doing your rubbish ipob and esn e for no bad na��.
Idiot you will never see them anywhere close to where ipob members are located,na nairaland their own madness start na still here e finish.
Cursed pig ��.
Biko hold something make you no fall and die of chest pain ��

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked

As a full member of APC and Jihadist key board warrior on Nairaland, salivating on IPOB issues , not really surprised on your zombic attitude achievements ,I think this is what will eventually end you and your demented goons here,

Let this stick on your deformed skull already that BIAFRA restoration is an ideaology that will pass from your generation to another, until the prophecy is full filled,

We the lovers of freedom Will always be on the bitter side of the Truth..

So u can kiss the sand and kick the bucket all u can!

Bitter side of the truth indeed ���.
Truth like believing Buhari is dead just bcus one London scammer says so���
Chia mnk idiegwu��.
You are finished,there is nothing left on your useless coconut head �.
Only God can save you now �
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy

Embittered Soul

You have already run out ideas repeating words (Ewu Congo) this how you unrepentant Jihadist infiltrated everyway dragging the Nation on the mud in the name of tribal sentiment..

With your imbecilic propositions, No good contribution to growth of the nation, you APC moronic miscreant can't win this war..

Amadioha go soon strike your body and soul soon!

You and all APC swines will never see want is good in this life and next.

Mugu!!

I get your time wella.

ablejesus26:

���This thing don pain this cursed thing like madt�.
I must hit your rubbish, useless unfortunate head with the undiluted truth ��.
Useless thing ipob on nairaland, disciplined and law abiding citizen of the zoo republic in reality ��.
If we read say them arrest or kill you while doing your rubbish ipob and esn e for no bad na��.
Idiot you will never see them anywhere close to where ipob members are located,na nairaland their own madness start na still here e finish.
Cursed pig ��.
Biko hold something make you no fall and die of chest pain ��
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
cheesy

Embittered Soul

You have already run out ideas repeating words (Ewu Congo) this how you unrepentant Jihadist infiltrated everyway dragging the Nation on the mud in the name of tribal sentiment..

With your imbecilic propositions, No good contribution to growth of the nation, you APC moronic miscreant can't win this war..

Amadioha go soon strike your body and soul soon!

You and all APC swines will never see want is good in this life and next.

Mugu!!

I get your time wella.

No amadioha no go strike me bcus my hands are clean � �.
Amadioha strike both your ipob that went about killing our young girls for fake juju� amadioha strike apc and their supporters��.

Your useless head must receive sense by fire by force �.
If you are not destined to be a failure in life you should ask yourself why nobody from the umunna of your scammer leader has ever been arrested or killed doing his rubbish scam �but ofcus you are hopeless brainwashed so how can you think �.
Ozu aburu onu.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin

Hahahaha, Wonderful you are now not an APC miscreant and Jihadist warrior again?

Confirmed olodo you are and will still be..

Seems you have forgotten who you are, correction you are a Zoo bandit and an arson,

Death penalty awaits you and your paymasters, 2023 is not that far again,

Demented obvious lost soul.

ablejesus26:

No amadioha no go strike me bcus my hands are clean � �.
Amadioha strike both your ipob that went about killing our young girls for fake juju� amadioha strike apc and their supporters��.

Your useless head must receive sense by fire by force �.
If you are not destined to be a failure in life you should ask yourself why nobody from the umunna of your scammer leader has ever been arrested or killed doing his rubbish scam �but ofcus you are hopeless brainwashed so how can you think �.
Ozu aburu onu.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

Hahahaha, Wonderful you are now not an APC miscreant and Jihadist warrior again?

Confirmed olodo you are and will still be..

Seems you have forgotten who you are, correction you are a Zoo bandit and an arson,

Death penalty awaits you and your paymasters, 2023 is not that far again,

Demented obvious lost soul.

��� Brainwashed looser search out any of my post that pinpoints me as an Apcheat or a fan to one Nigeria.
All I do is hit your cursed head with truth and reality so you don't run mad��.
Yes Bleep buhari and Bleep that scammer from London who has brainwashed your cursed head beyond repair too��.
Your mnk will be worse than buhari if he had power at his beck and call ��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
shocked shocked

Very obvious that am being engaged with a lunatic bastard who basically will not be learning from the wise and elite..

Well , wasted APC Jihadist sperm,

Keep wandering in darkness like the an imbecilic thing you are..

Your rotten conditions has gotten to a point that your Allah and lmams cannot save your lost soul,

Las Las na jungle justice go solve your miserable situation!

F o o l !!

ablejesus26:

��� Brainwashed looser search out any of my post that pinpoints me as an Apcheat or a fan to one Nigeria.
All I do is hit your cursed head with truth and reality so you don't run mad��.
Yes Bleep buhari and Bleep that scammer from London who has brainwashed your cursed head beyond repair too��.
Your mnk will be worse than buhari if he had power at his beck and call ��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by NGpatriot: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
While i agree with this useless woman, she's just being hypocritical because she's not any different from the worthless fake news bloggers, the are all the same.

The gazette people are the most aggressively useless, they go out of their way to be the number 1 fake news blog in Nigeria, even their headlines are always childish, reckless and irresponsible. SR is right behind them.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 4:58am On Aug 28, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked shocked

Very obvious that am being engaged with a lunatic bastard who basically will not be learning from the wise and elite..

Your rotten conditions has gotten to a point that your Allah and lmams cannot save your lost soul,

F o o l !!

�� Mentally deranged never do well is what you are, once again e no go better for both you and APC ��.
You are hopelessly ruined for eternity that's why your useless cursed head can't see through a well packaged fraud �.
Your cursed head can't think and ask questions,why is it that no one wants to be tagged with your occult group �.

Cursed pig�.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked shocked

F o o l !!

I don't believe in One Nigeria.
But I am not a useless brainwashed fellow like you to blindly and hopelessly follow a group that possess to be worse than Nigeria if they had the opportunity.
Your useless ipob have been rejected already
Ndi Anambra will soon reject them again by handing over power and authority to a Democratically elected govt that stands against your occult fraud ipob.
If only a cursed thing like you can quit being an online Bruce Lee and take this ipob madness into reality you can start with Rivers State Wike wants to tell you something ��.
Cursed pig ipob in nairaland,well behaved,law abiding citizen of the zoo republic ��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Difrent: 5:23am On Aug 28, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s] Na common Conference will help develop East.

Tell us two federal project in southeast since 1970.

Where were you when the party you slaved for for 16 years turned the country to a giant construction site?....your politicians refused to ask for projects for you and instead lined their pockets with the money that belong to the entire region...but to the average ibo citizen its Tinubu thats his problem....tinubu is the reason they didnt ask pdp for anything....not even a second Niger bridge....most annoying not even a power plant when pdp was building power plants in places far away gas....whose fault?
Even though your sister held sway at aviation ministry it took buahri to complete enugu airport.....better hide your head in shame instaed of coming here to ask foolish questions
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2021
undecided

Damn Jihadist Illiterate Who Cannot Make A Proper Coherent statement,

Just typing trash up and down, very obvious my hits are touching your deficit brain already...

APC miserable miscreant your future and unborn are already mortgaged for a plate of (Akamu) ,
See Musa calling Ndigbo, you don't have anything to do with this freedom loving people,

Let this stink into your deficit skull that every Igbo person is an indigenous people of BIAFRA (IPOB)..u gat that big fool,

By the Grace of God, BIAFRA will soon be announced to Glory of God and to the shame of you and your evil emirates...

Sit at home is going on every Monday at Ala Igbo announced by fugitive MNK according to you e-diots,

Then if they born your decomposed lunatic father and your goons well come down to Igbo land and do Pim with your terrorist group on that day then u know the rest, soon Fridays will follow suit..all you can do is to be hiding somewhere in zamfara with a free 10 mb data forming one Nigeria..

Anyway you are not worth time wasting but light but supercede darkness

MNK is greater than all your ancestors put together, nobody will ever know a bastard like u..

Obatanla, Ogun and Amadioha will soon disable you,

Insignificant slowpoke!

ablejesus26:

I don't believe in One Nigeria.
But I am not a useless brainwashed fellow like you to blindly and hopelessly follow a group that possess to be worse than Nigeria if they had the opportunity.
Your useless ipob have been rejected already
Ndi Anambra will soon reject them again by handing over power and authority to a Democratically elected govt that stands against your occult fraud ipob.
If only a cursed thing like you can quit being an online Bruce Lee and take this ipob madness into reality you can start with Rivers State Wike wants to tell you something ��.
Cursed pig ipob in nairaland,well behaved,law abiding citizen of the zoo republic ��.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2021
FamTomx2:
undecided

Damn Jihadist Illiterate Who Cannot Make A Proper Coherent statement,

Just typing trash up and down, very obvious my hits are touching your deficit brain already...

APC miserable miscreant your future and unborn are already mortgaged for a plate of (Akamu) ,
See Musa calling Ndigbo, you don't have anything to do with this freedom loving people,

Let this stink into your deficit skull that every Igbo person is an indigenous people of BIAFRA (IPOB)..u gat that big fool,

By the Grace of God, BIAFRA will soon be announced to Glory of God and to the shame of you and your evil emirates...

Sit at home is going on every Monday at Ala Igbo announced by fugitive MNK according to you e-diots,

Then if they born your decomposed lunatic father and your goons well come down to Igbo land and do Pim with your terrorist group on that day then u know the rest, soon Fridays will follow suit..all you can do is to be hiding somewhere in zamfara with a free 10 mb data forming one Nigeria..

Anyway you are not worth time wasting but light but supercede darkness

MNK is greater than all your ancestors put together, nobody will ever know a bastard like u..

Obatanla, Ogun and Amadioha will soon disable you,

Insignificant slowpoke!

Nna ee I am really doing something to your cursed soul �� repeating the same rubbish over and over again. Once again e no go better for you and APC with anybody wey dey support buhari ���.
When Biafra shall come it will not be championed by a fraudster leader and his occult group of brainwashed thugs and cultist and criminals.
God is not an author of confusion,He has left ipob long ago so they will never achieve anything.
Keep living in profound foolery
brainwashed cursed pig��.

Your late pick pocket of a father must be turning in his grave for birthing a cursed nonsense like you.
Them born you well to carry this your ipob madness comot for nairaland??��.
Na here your own ipob start na here e finish �.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2021
ablejesus26:

Nna ee I am really doing something to your cursed soul �� repeating the same rubbish over and over again. Once again e no go better for you and APC with anybody wey dey support buhari ���.
When Biafra shall come it will not be championed by a fraudster leader and his occult group of brainwashed thugs and cultist and criminals.
God is not an author of confusion,He has left ipob long ago so they will never achieve anything.
Keep living in profound foolery
brainwashed cursed pig��.

Your late pick pocket of a father must be turning in his grave for birthing a cursed nonsense like you.
Them born you well to carry this your ipob madness comot for nairaland??��.
Na here your own ipob start na here e finish �.

Irremediable bastard, you are already running out of steam cus you don't have nothing more to say about this innocent and beautiful people in IPOB and ESN..

Posterity will judge you forever for propagating evil on them,

And it's my job both online and offline to wage war against imbecilic perverts like you...

I have tagged this your useless moniker here on Nairaland, I will always be on your trail till you seize to exist here and beyond..

Once again hopelessness is your other names

Spits on the belly that gave birth to you ...what a wasted Spermicide

IPOB , ESN and MNK will torment to your early grave

Still be waiting for the gods of iron that will strike dead!

Rotten corpse!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

Irremediable bastard, you are already running out of steam cus you don't have nothing more to say about this innocent and beautiful people in IPOB and ESN..

Posterity will judge you forever for propagating evil on them,

And it's my job both online and offline to wage war against imbecilic perverts like you...

I have tagged this your useless moniker here on Nairaland, I will always be on your trail till you seize to exist here and beyond..

Once again hopelessness is your other names

Spits on the belly that gave birth to you ...what a wasted Spermicide

IPOB , ESN and MNK will torment to your early grave

Still be waiting for the gods of iron that will strike dead!

Rotten corpse!

Hahahaha �� nairaland warrior ��.
You will never amount to anything in life for calling a group that posses itself as terrorist innocent.
Nothing you say will make me stop hitting the bitter truth into that unfortunate cursed head of yours ��.
Plss make sure to call on me anytime, anyday twice on a Saturday,it will be my pleasure to dish out some more truth to that cursed rubbish head of yours �

Cursed thing like you whose mother ran mad the same day he was born cannot understand that there is a big difference between self determination and self destruction.
Only useless criminals and thugs like you supports nonsense.

Ezi aburu onu �.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
shocked

Son Of An APC Bitch , this is the product of a damn son you get when a Jihadist father leaves his matrimonial home and go to patronize a fulani prostitute grin tongue

Your Lord and personal saviour chief in command terrorist Buhari has ordered your kin men to shoot on sight on innocent IPOB and leave your siblings fulani herdsmen roaming around freely..hmm

Una days are numbered unless God does not exist which I strongly I doubt,

Demented soul continue living in delusion thinking you are paying up your obligations,

Una mandate to islamize this country won't work, thanks God for ESN..

IPOB and ESN will continue to torment una till the very end

MNK is greater than all your ancestors put together..

Bloody fool!

ablejesus26:

Hahahaha �� nairaland warrior ��.
You will never amount to anything in life for calling a group that posses itself as terrorist innocent.
Nothing you say will make me stop hitting the bitter truth into that unfortunate cursed head of yours ��.
Plss make sure to call on me anytime, anyday twice on a Saturday,it will be my pleasure to dish out some more truth to that cursed rubbish head of yours �

Cursed thing like you whose mother ran mad the same day he was born cannot understand that there is a big difference between self determination and self destruction.
Only useless criminals and thugs like you supports nonsense.

Ezi aburu onu �.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 4:29am On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked

Son Of An APC Bitch , this is the product of a damn son you get when a Jihadist father leaves his matrimonial home and go to patronize a fulani prostitute grin tongue

Your Lord and personal saviour chief in command terrorist Buhari has ordered your kin men to shoot on sight on innocent IPOB and leave your siblings fulani herdsmen roaming around freely..hmm

Una days are numbered unless God does not exist which I strongly I doubt,

Demented soul continue living in delusion thinking you are paying up your obligations,

Una mandate to islamize this country won't work, thanks God for ESN..

IPOB and ESN will continue to torment una till the very end

MNK is greater than all your ancestors put together..

Bloody fool!

��You are just running around circles ��once again e no go better for you and APC with anybody wey dey support them��.

You don't have anything else to say just shut up
No wonder your late pick pocket father died mysteriously the same day you were born and your mother ran mad mysteriously ��.
You are cursed na your destiny �just accept am like that �
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2021
cool

I would have suggested to your drunken father to mine your skull at Ibadan or even use you for ritual purpose to end his stinking poverty life style but fortunately he ended his miserable life...

What you are living is not a life dude, I suggest again to look for a sniper or Ta Paipai drink and end up like your late father did cus u will continue to toil to your early grave,

Nothing you put your hands that will move even if you have lately repented of your evil ways...

APC and BMC work will kee u dia

IPOB and MNK matter will also kee dia..

Nothing good will ever move on your side till either you die miserable or u face your Jihadist biz and leave IPOB issues

Na miserable death will be your potion ,
you no go ever see better life in this your life time, sane people will always despite you..

Las Las na vultures go discrete your rotten coprse!!!

ablejesus26:

��You are just running around circles ��once again e no go better for you and APC with anybody wey dey support them��.

You don't have anything else to say just shut up
No wonder your late pick pocket father died mysteriously the same day you were born and your mother ran mad mysteriously ��.
You are cursed na your destiny �just accept am like that �

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
cool

I would have suggested to your drunken father to mine your skull at Ibadan or even use you for ritual purpose to end his stinking poverty life style but fortunately he ended his miserable life...

What you are living is not a life dude, I suggest again to look for a sniper or Ta Paipai drink and end up like your late father did cus u will continue to toil to your early grave,

Nothing you put your hands that will move even if you have lately repented of your evil ways...

APC and BMC work will kee u dia

IPOB and MNK matter will also kee dia..

Nothing good will ever move on your side till either you die miserable or u face your Jihadist biz and leave IPOB issues

Na miserable death will be your potion ,
you no go ever see better life in this your life time, sane people will always despite you..

Las Las na vultures go discrete your rotten coprse!!!

Chia see 5g painment��.
Ngwa jigide something make you no fall down fast forward that miserable death wey you dey destined to die��.
Do your ipob madness in peace,but If you dare tag Igbo into your occutic group,you have automatically insulted me,I refuse to let a useless, cursed, unfortunate never do well like you insult me,so I will come for that your useless head and multiply the curse by 7x��.

This thing really pain you no be small ���.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin shocked

See demented almajiri claiming Igbo man, Brainwashed tout that does not know his origin..

Ask am now where you come from you go claim Bauchi today, Kano tommorow..

I took time to investigate you here on Nairaland I discovered that most members hate you, always spewing trashes up and down..

Now I confirmed that you are truly a curse among men, reasons why you are always bittered going against good people (IPOB) looking for their better lives..

Nobody will ever take you serious cos you are an empty vessel...

Asin minus ZERO na wetin u bi!

You can't be an Igbo man and they wouldn't want to have you either.

Ezi Bida.

ablejesus26:

Chia see 5g painment��.
Ngwa jigide something make you no fall down fast forward that miserable death wey you dey destined to die��.
Do your ipob madness in peace,but If you dare tag Igbo into your occutic group,you have automatically insulted me,I refuse to let a useless, cursed, unfortunate never do well like you insult me,so I will come for that your useless head and multiply the curse by 7x��.

This thing really pain you no be small ���.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin shocked

See demented almajiri claiming Igbo man, Brainwashed tout that does not know his origin..

Ask am now where you come from you go claim Bauchi today, Kano tommorow..

I took time to investigate you here on Nairaland I discovered that most members hate you, always spewing trashes up and down..

Now I confirmed that you are truly a curse among men, reasons why you are always bittered going against good people (IPOB) looking for their better lives..

Nobody will ever take you serious cos you are an empty vessel...

Asin minus ZERO na wetin u bi!

You can't be an Igbo man and they wouldn't want to have you either.

Ezi Bida.

��I am not Igbo to you bcus I choose not to be brainwashed and drink the urine of a scammer and his occutic group whose agenda only brings trouble into Igboland?.
While you are Igbo bcus you support a group that goes about threaning others and attacking security positions knowing fully well that this will have a negative impact on the people �
Talk of a useless good for nothing unfornate cursed thing,whose birth made his mother run mad �� guy you are cursed to be useless till eternity �.
You can never be Igbo,you are one taquiya demonic fulani from the hell of futa-djalon wishing Igboland is turned into your terror savaged region through the destructive ipob agenda. But ofcus shame and disgrace has and will always be your potion.
Ozu nwuru anwu��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

��I am not Igbo to you bcus I choose not to be brainwashed and drink the urine of a scammer and his occutic group whose agenda only brings trouble into Igboland?.
While you are Igbo bcus you support a group that goes about threaning others and attacking security positions knowing fully well that this will have a negative impact on the people �
Talk of a useless good for nothing unfornate cursed thing,whose birth made his mother run mad �� guy you are cursed to be useless till eternity �.
You can never be Igbo,you are one taquiya demonic fulani from the hell of futa-djalon wishing Igboland is turned into your terror savaged region through the destructive ipob agenda. But ofcus shame and disgrace has and will always be your potion.
Ozu nwuru anwu��.

Yaba left absentee, and they don't know that they patient is here roaming freely...

I talk am say you get sko-sko for your dead brain head,

Aboki jihadist claiming an Igbo man nobi kolomental bi that!.. Aswear curses from Nairaland members has damaged your future already,

Devastated soul; tomorrow you go still claim an Ijaw man, Ezi no better past your lineage like dis!

As long as you continue to attack BIAFRA agitators believe me, you are not spared..

Ask your demented Jihadist groups here on Nairaland how far..

Thunder go first disfigure you before.....

God will punish una one by one.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
FamTomx2:

Yaba left absentee, and they don't know that they patient is here roaming freely...

I talk am say you get sko-sko for your dead brain head,

Aboki jihadist claiming an Igbo man nobi kolomental bi that!.. Aswear curses from Nairaland members has damaged your future already,

Devastated soul; tomorrow you go still claim an Ijaw man, Ezi no better past your lineage like dis!

As long as you continue to attack BIAFRA agitators believe me, you are not spared..

Ask your demented Jihadist groups here on Nairaland how far..

Thunder go first disfigure you before.....

God will punish una one by one.

Taquiya possessed Fulani demon keep wishing Igboland is turned into your terror ravaged region by forming to be supporting the occultic destructive ipob � na so your life go dey useless and dat curse on your head go dey muliply�.
I don't have problems with any group that seeks self determination but ipob as a group is not to be in the same word with freedom for they are as bad as the enemy they are calling out.
Keep using taquiya to pretend to be Igbo,you no fit see better thing again for this life.
Igboland will never be your region where your angry boko brothers/Iswap/bandits/heardmen are doing competition on who will first have that your cursed head.
Ezi nwuru anwu ��
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Suffer head, last time I checked on your signature, I saw all the Nonsense you listed there that you hawks"I laughed"... grin

Poverty ridden bastard.....

Terrorist dey do well with business, delect those rubbish and replace them with Dane guns and suicide vest collection.
Na wetin we take know una bi that.

Go and rip your self into pieces through suicide explosion and get your 70 virgins as promised to you!

Fatal error being!

ablejesus26:

Taquiya possessed Fulani demon keep wishing Igboland is turned into your terror ravaged region by forming to be supporting the occultic destructive ipob � na so your life go dey useless and dat curse on your head go dey muliply�.
I don't have problems with any group that seeks self determination but ipob as a group is not to be in the same word with freedom for they are as bad as the enemy they are calling out.
Keep using taquiya to pretend to be Igbo,you no fit see better thing again for this life.
Igboland will never be your region where your angry boko brothers/Iswap/bandits/heardmen are doing competition on who will first have that your cursed head.
Ezi nwuru anwu ��
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2021
FamTomx2:
Suffer head, last time I checked on your signature, I saw all the Nonsense you listed there that you hawks"I laughed"... grin

Poverty ridden bastard.....

Terrorist dey do well with business, delect those rubbish and replace them with Dane guns and suicide vest collection.
Na wetin we take know una bi that.

Go and rip your self into pieces through suicide explosion and get your 70 virgins as promised to you!

Fatal error being!

Brainwashed poverty grass eating Fulani demon from the hell of futa-djalon ��.
Don't worry your angry boko brothers will still catch you��.let's see if you will not either die in the hands of the wicked Nigerian army,or as a suicide bomber doing the will of your god �.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Don't worry your angry boko brothers will still catch you��.let's see if you will not either die in the hands of the wicked Nigerian army,or as a suicide bomber doing the will of your god �.

APC miscreant doing a good job with an empty stomach here, while your grand thief god father Tinubu is at London lodge flexing with his 70 virgins already..

Spits on your suffer head, and the day of your birth people gathered celebrating and not knowing that a terrorist bastard has been born..

Las Las Na ESN bullets will end your miserable life.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 6:19am On Aug 31, 2021
FamTomx2:

APC miscreant doing a good job with an empty stomach here, while your grand thief god father Tinubu is at London lodge flexing with his 70 virgins already..

Spits on your suffer head, and the day of your birth people gathered celebrating and not knowing that a terrorist bastard has been born..

Las Las Na ESN bullets will end your miserable life.

��One more time both you and APC no go ever see better thing for this life ��.
The more you call me apc the more I heap more curse on that already cursed head if yours �.
Nothing can be worse than a mother running mad the same day a cursed thing like you was born�guy you are cursed to be useless and unfortunate forever no be swear and your destiny just accept am like that ��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Am immune with yaps cos I know yours is with no effect...

But you are already being giggled with realities of life,

How can it be well with a online and offline terrorist, Never it's not possible nah.
You will continue eating from hand to mouth till you finally kick the bucket, it's a fact.

MNK, IPOB And ESN will be the cause of your sudden death bookmark this.

Insignificant mor*n!
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2021
grin

Mumu APC Miscreant are you denying the fact that you are not certified APC Zombie..

Then I should remind you that you are still an active member,

IPOB is a nightmare to una, ESN is also doing a nice holiday job on una,

Nobi cardiac arrest go soon finish you so

Ewu Ghana grin

ablejesus26:

��One more time both you and APC no go ever see better thing for this life ��.
The more you call me apc the more I heap more curse on that already cursed head if yours �.
Nothing can be worse than a mother running mad the same day a cursed thing like you was born�guy you are cursed to be useless and unfortunate forever no be swear and your destiny just accept am like that ��.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Bola146(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rolly22:

Just shut up please, who needs their stupid bookings and money, they should go to Jos and host their meetings.

I guess you are typing from Yaba left since sad anofia typical were

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Doesn’t Deserve NCWS Gender-sensitive Award — Natasha Akpoti / Aisha Buhari Attends North-East Developmment Commission Bill Hearing / FG To Borrow N823b Through Treasury Bills In First Quarter 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.