Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ (10885 Views)

Sit-At-Home: South East Governors Condemn Killing Of Soldiers In Abia / 'Sit-At-home: South-East Micro Businesses Lost Estimated N4.6trn In 52 Weeks / Ngige: South East, Not Marginalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Stanleyq: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
michlins:
And here goes all the monies that would have been pumped into SE.

Let's keep hurting our economy and think we're doing Buhari whose major concern is how to create cattle colonies.

This hate against Buhari will self destruct us and the sad thing is that the mofo doesn't care sef
and all the money that come to de SE will just be laid in ur pocket and not politicians.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Stanleyq: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
South East The New Afghanistan Of Nigeria.

No difference between IPOB Terrorists And Talibans.

Both behead people as a form of punishment.
Write Ur address here and post Ur Pix
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by EmekaA125(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
emperor863:

Stop being sarcastic. Of course you know the destination of the conference.

When Northerners destroy the peace of their communities with Bokoharam, banditry and kidnappings, they have only one destination to enjoy relative (not absolute) peace - South west

When igbos destroyed their communities with senseless agitations (right from 1967 to 1970) they have only one destination to enjoy relative (not absolute) peace - South West

The conference is on its way to be hosted by the South West. The zone that currently holds Nigeria together.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by donnie(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
You journalists caused it. You support this insecurity by your silence regarding the truth and your brazenness in reporting lies against the oppressed.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by emperor863(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
But you believe the ones they fed you about Ipob?

Hypocrite

We see corpses on the streets of south east, bro. We see the corpses of your failed native doctors killed by your friends in Ipob for preparing impotent juju.

Nobody reported the death of any customs officer. It only exists in your (Igbos) imagination.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by preciousmetals: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
This are set of Nigeria criminals called Journalist, their like are in a war zone bringing to the world what's going on and they are here complaint about South East not conducive for their meeting because of sit at home, there are a lot of sick people in this animal kingdom called Nigeria and NUJ are one of them
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Rolly22(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
The economic sabotage of the south east zone continues .imagine the money that would have been made from booking hall,hotels and other logistics by our compatriot Abia fellow citizens just gone because of illiterates who have lost out in life and wants everyone to be at their level. If na like this biafra will come, dear God may it never come .

Just shut up please, who needs their stupid bookings and money, they should go to Jos and host their meetings.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Rolly22(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s] Na common Conference will help develop East.

Tell us two federal project in southeast since 1970.

Don’t mind these empty headed Idiots talking trash here.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Rolly22(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
udele1:
Nice one.

Udele na where them Dey see you, I didn’t see your comments where NDA was attacked by Bandits.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Igala boy, what is your biz here
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
emperor863:

We see corpses on the streets of south east, bro. We see the corpses of your failed native doctors killed by your friends in Ipob for preparing impotent juju.

Nobody reported the death of any customs officer. It only exists in your (Igbos) imagination.
You are not updated.

It is on news that custom officers were attacked,killed and their guns taken away by yoruba agitators.

Ok answer me,The AK47s and other weapons DSS found in Igboho's house is from where?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Brimstone77:
mechie onu nsi gi there!!

She is a woman and so??

So she should keep quiet while you insult her because she is a woman??

Abeg shift!!!

Ngwa point out where I insulted her�.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
Zuzupuo.

Stop joining this umu isi aki to do nonsense here,you are a woman you should have decorum as an endowed attribute �
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
FamTomx2:
undecided

And she is not supposed to express her views only because you feels she is a woman and an IPOB supporter abi,

Jihadist bomboclaaaat !

Ofcus she can.
I only have reservations for her as a woman joining dingbats like you to spew trash like unschooled and uncultured thugs�.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
ablejesus26:

Stop joining this umu isi aki to do nonsense here,you are a woman you should have decorum as an endowed attribute �
I should join you in hating Kanu and Ipob?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
I should join you in hating Kanu and Ipob?

I don't hate Kanu.
I rather hate the agenda of his occult group.
I hate the fact that they have zero positive impact on Igboland but are quick to call for destruction.
I hate the fact that he urges others to die for his scam while his own family do not believe in his fraud.
I hate the fact that he goes about threaning others who do not agree with his destructive agenda �.
I don't hate people,but the actions and characters they display.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:

I don't hate Kanu.
I rather hate the agenda of his occult group.
I hate the fact that they have zero positive impact on Igboland but are quick to call for destruction.
I hate the fact that he urges others to die for his scam while his own family do not believe in his fraud.
I hate the fact that he goes about threaning others who do not agree with his destructive agenda �.
I don't hate people,but the actions and characters they display.
[/s]In simple term.

I should join you in hating Ipob and it agenda?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by NNEWIsuper: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stanleyq:
u are right but Ebe m na agba gi ukwu bu.:-do u think that any money realized from booking of hotels will enter our pockets in any way? Or will it change the prizes of items in the mkt, this is only angle that govt can touch and the masses benefit, make 1 dollar 1 naira, make fuel 20 naira, lets see how life will be hard again
Those are peoples means of livelihood, should they be poor like you? Aren't there our brothers? Nawa o
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
tongue

You are being better ignored cos your mumurism is a classic heritage in your clan.

Least i forgot, change that your moniker you are not like Christ alike!

Foul mouthed thing.

ablejesus26:

Ofcus she can.
I only have reservations for her as a woman joining dingbats like you to spew trash like unschooled and uncultured thugs�.

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Stanleyq: 5:38am On Aug 26, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Those are peoples means of livelihood, should they be poor like you? Aren't there our brothers? Nawa o
Let the fire of Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus ceize it from ur mouth, i am not poor and will not, i am just an advocate of the poor and suggest what the govt should do to make our, including ur life easy, and its not having the NUJ Meeting in a city will make the poor masses gain, e be like say u have hotel and u talk selfishly as if the poor people are just ordinary creatures.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2021
FamTomx2:
tongue

You are being better ignored cos your mumurism is a classic heritage in your clan.

Least i forgot, change that your moniker you are not like Christ alike!

Foul mouthed thing.

Which mumu can be worse than being a brainwashed ipob member �.

Ranking of the zombies.
1)Ipob
2) BMC
3) Mumuric.
4) miyetti Allah.
Ipob tops the list with thier buhari is dead munuism��.
Chia who do una this kind thing �
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin

Happy slaves

At this 21st century you are still celebrating mediocrity, your brain dead head didn't give you signal that you and your unborn are already enslave ,

Anyway I enjoin lovers of freedom both IPOB, ESN and Oduduwas in emancipation, and from political restrictions.

You will soon witness the restoration of BIAFRA in your life time.

ablejesus26:

Which mumu can be worse than being a brainwashed ipob member �.

Ranking of the zombies.
1)Ipob
2) BMC
3) Mumuric.
4) miyetti Allah.
Ipob tops the list with thier buhari is dead munuism��.
Chia who do una this kind thing �

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
FamTomx2:
grin

Happy slaves

At this 21st century you are still celebrating mediocrity, your brain dead head didn't give you signal that you and your unborn are already enslave ,

Anyway I enjoin lovers of freedom both IPOB, ESN and Oduduwas in emancipation, and from political restrictions.

You will soon witness the restoration of BIAFRA in your life time.

Chia you are finished �� your own slavery is worse off than anything else in this world.
Your empty big for nothing head can't see through the scam and fraud ipob is dishing out,bcus you have been brainwashed beyond redemption �.
Biafra will come no doubt,but it will not be anchored by a fraudster idi amin/buhari wannabe leader who will kill and have the heads of anyone who doesn't agree with his destructive modus operandi.
God is not an author of confusion,ipob can never achieve anything as it stands, for they have proven to be as worse and deadly than the enemy they are calling out.
A group that went about jubilating over the death of Sons and fathers and sisters of Igboland just to spite their enemies is more evil than the said enemy �.
Keep being brainwashed and delusional,you go still mad enter market ��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
undecided

APC And Jihadist street Urchin..

No wonder sharing this country with you rag tags is a big mistake but who will question the Almighty,

Never the less we the sane clans will continue waging a crusader war against all forms of backwardness,tyranny, wickedness, collosal failures and tribal sentiment against riff Raffs among you.

It is a war must accomplished.
Until your kinds will be competently wipe away.

Useless thing!

ablejesus26:

Chia you are finished �� your own slavery is worse off than anything else in this world.
Your empty big for nothing head can't see through the scam and fraud ipob is dishing out,bcus you have been brainwashed beyond redemption �.
Biafra will come no doubt,but it will not be anchored by a fraudster idi amin/buhari wannabe leader who will kill and have the heads of anyone who doesn't agree with his destructive modus operandi.
God is not an author of confusion,ipob can never achieve anything as it stands, for they have proven to be as worse and deadly than the enemy they are calling out.
A group that went about jubilating over the death of Sons and fathers and sisters of Igboland just to spite their enemies is more evil than the said enemy �.
Keep being brainwashed and delusional,you go still mad enter market ��.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by ablejesus26(m): 4:49am On Aug 27, 2021
FamTomx2:
undecided

APC And Jihadist street Urchin..

No wonder sharing this country with you rag tags is a big mistake but who will question the Almighty,

Never the less we the sane clans will continue waging a crusader war against all forms of backwardness,tyranny, wickedness, collosal failures and tribal sentiment against riff Raffs among you.

It is a war must accomplished.
Until your kinds will be competently wipe away.

Useless thing!

Rubbish rants ��
E no go better for APC ��.
There is very little difference between your occult ipob and the useless apcheat.
Both of una na disease wey dey spread.
I am just here to hit your useless head with the bitter truth, bcus you are wallowing in profound foolery and delusion that can break your mental state of being.

Brainwashed thing �.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2021
michlins:
And here goes all the monies that would have been pumped into SE.

Let's keep hurting our economy and think we're doing Buhari whose major concern is how to create cattle colonies.

This hate against Buhari will self destruct us and the sad thing is that the mofo doesn't care sef
If what you're seeking is bigger than money, then sacrifice that money.
To hell with the money.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by michlins(m): 5:06am On Aug 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
If what you're seeking is bigger than money, then sacrifice that money.
To hell with the money.
it's really funny and worrisome that an Igbo man will say what you're saying about money. There's something fundamentally wrong with ipob guys. You guys glorify poverty and think it's all about "freedom"

You can never be free if you don't have money. Until you lot realize that money is an integral part of human life and country and realize that the poor people don't determine the future of their own lives, you're not making any headway. You don't expect the rich to abandon their properties to form a new country and become poor with you. It doesn't happen anywhere and this won't be different.

In an event Biafra comes, it will need money to develop skills and infrastructure and taxes.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Aug 27, 2021
michlins:
it's really funny and worrisome that an Igbo man will say what you're saying about money. There's something fundamentally wrong with ipob guys. You guys glorify poverty and think it's all about "freedom"

You can never be free if you don't have money. Until you lot realize that money is an integral part of human life and country and realize that the poor people don't determine the future of their own lives, you're not making any headway. You don't expect the rich to abandon their properties to form a new country and become poor with you. It doesn't happen anywhere and this won't be different.

In an event Biafra comes, it will need money to develop skills and infrastructure and taxes.
You cannot force the Stereotype that “Igbos too like money” on all Igbos.
And hey, stop thinking that anybody who supports the coming of Biafra is an IPOB Member.
Like, what exactly is wrong with you sef??
Your submission above is so littered with many sterotypical jargons and silly generalisations.
And your view about money is crazy.
Like, you see money as the paper-money that is minted by the CBN, whereas true Igbo bloods see money in form of assets that are so valuable.
Biafra has all sorts of valuable assets, so it won't depend on the CBN’s money.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by Ovamboland(m): 5:54am On Aug 27, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s] Na common Conference will help develop East.

Tell us two federal project in southeast since 1970.

Tell one FG projects in SE in the 16 years you people followed PDP at the center. Compare that with second Niger bridge, Enugu PH expressway, and many others, Ariara market power, cancer diagnostic center etc
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by loveth360(f): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

Tell one FG projects in SE in the 16 years you people followed PDP at the center. Compare that with second Niger bridge, Enugu PH expressway, and many others, Ariara market power, cancer diagnostic center etc
APC miscreant go sit down.

What is the different between APC and PDP.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by RoxyBrownAutos: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2021
If you change the venue to a state where bandits will kidnap the attendees, then you will know that south East is safer and peaceful. Sit-at-home order does not portrait any security threat to the conference.The sit-at-home is simply the choice of the people.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: South East Not Safe To Hold Conference – NUJ by FamTomx2(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2021
shocked

As a full member of APC and Jihadist key board warrior on Nairaland, salivating on IPOB issues , not really surprised on your zombic attitude achievements ,I think this is what will eventually end you and your demented goons here,

Let this stick on your deformed skull already that BIAFRA restoration is an ideaology that will pass from your generation to another, until the prophecy is full filled,

We the lovers of freedom Will always be on the bitter side of the Truth..

So u can kiss the sand and kick the bucket all u can!

ablejesus26:

Rubbish rants ��
E no go better for APC ��.
There is very little difference between your occult ipob and the useless apcheat.
Both of una na disease wey dey spread.
I am just here to hit your useless head with the bitter truth, bcus you are wallowing in profound foolery and delusion that can break your mental state of being.

Brainwashed thing �.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency / Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar / An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.