Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (46287 Views)

Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by ephraim18(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari is a bastered... Those who voted for him both first and second term are all bunch of fools... The CAN as association is hypocritical... The Nigerians populace should beg Jonathan for hating on him for being a good man... If it were during Jonathan era there would've been countless of protest upon protest... The national Assembly would have pass a vote of no confidence on him... But here we are... Everyone just dey like moroon dey watch whose next... Las las all of us go die...

3 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Triangles1:
This state is becoming Afghanistan and Syria.

All this news is what we read from foreign countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, now is happening on our land, may God heal our land and restore the peace taking away by Heardsmens.

I’d wager, in the past month, more people died in Nigeria through violence than died in Afghanistan in the past two!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Jolomenas: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
thesolutions:

Has anyone told you that democracy is a game of numbers before?
Sir, I asked a simple question ?
Since you can’t make a point without including Islam.
Do you even know anything about Islam?
Like it is said “prejudices are like nature, very hard to deal with”
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by bigcasava1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Middle belt wake up b4 u become their slaves
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Uchechukwu88: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let the northerners keep killing their selves.

Mumu set of people
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by sirwhyteB(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
What more can I say!

Nigeria is gone!!!
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
There are verifiable names of those who vowed revenge

But nothing will be done about it

If Jos was in any way near South East, by now, Police would have released report without investigation saying it's IPOB

Anyone still defending Buhari and his bigotry must have a single digit IQ

who carryout the killing first ? so now you are blaming the ones that took revenge? even if its vengeance its bad im not in support of killing even animals. but pls try to be fair in your judgement anytime.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by walozanga(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Where is GOWON?
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by planetx: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
You cannot give what you don't have, this country will continue to deteriorate under the Fulani scumbag and nothing will stop the downslide. The question is will there be anything left to salvage by the new incoming administration in two years time that is if the new president is not another scumbag imposed on Nigerians by the powers that be while telling you your vote counts.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by donbenie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chimuo2:
Gooday to you all.

Please forgive me, if i can help myself i won't be begging. have been looking for help on nairaland.my name is cҽlésƭιṅe am native υgωυ-ҽɱҽ in αwɠụ local government in Enugu. Am 29 years. Have been sufferiñ tetr̃a-plèɠic injury of the spine since the past 1 3 years ɳσω.

Ever since then till now i have been indoor battling with loneliness and depression never existed my room or move out side the house.because our house is suituated on top of a Stony mountain with high long stone steps not wheelchair accessible.no way of interacting with my fellow villagers except those who visit sometimes.no electricity even network is not stable
Am only alive today because ɓყ Ꮐᝪᗞ mercy αղժ ɱყ ɱσƭɦҽɾ She look after me since i sustain the injury but life is now too very hard for us. My mother is aged, she is diabetics and my hands is partially affected due to the injury and i can no earn a living because of it. My family have tried so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also having urinary tract infection problem due to my inability to be changing cαƭɦҽƭèɾ often and also because am unable to get good treaƭments and health care needs like suplementṣ, supρorzitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to pls have mercy and please helpus. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. ժҽtails
.3 1.71 78 ,62 5 0
nwankwo celestine
First bank

One of the pics below is me and the parish priest of my town.when he visited me.the second is my unproperly treatd bed sore causing deep hoe in my buttocks.
There's a place and a time for everything..
This should not be posted on a thread,where 30 human lives have reportedly been lost..

3 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Jolomenas: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
bongap1:

u too ignorant Aswear, talk wetin u know.
Oga counter what I said with valid points.
Its a reprisal attack and the cycle will continue!!

Okay look at this scenario
Lets say your tribesman that you don’t even know slapped me in the market and ran away, instead of me to chase after him and revenge, I just turned to you and slap you.
You go stay dey look me?
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by thesolutions(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
proclinician:

Lovenorth a blood sucking demon is what you just described here succinctly. Lovenorth believes the people killing innocent citizens are not terrorists because they are fighting for their god
That is your perception. The non Muslim north know that it is about dominance and northing more.
The only problem is that politics funds these Islamist to continue the message of hate and death to arnas (non Muslims) so as to maintain lead in population. It has nothing to do with their god. I have had chats with Muslim scholars on some issues but they end up telling me that they will consult their sheikh or superior scholars on issues they can't defend. It is not about their knowledge of their god but about what they were taught.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
seborrhic:

If 1/20th what is happening in Nigeria since Buhari came to power had happened under a North African government,the country would have since been in irreversible strife.
1/10th in other black African countries,known for enjoying suffering,the countries would have gone up in flames.
But here people are going about like nothing,even while they are dying,they still cannot even do a simple protest to Abuja,talkless of more radical anti government actions.

My brother , I am so sad. Everyday people are getting killed, harassed by government agencies and Nigerians are sitting down like nothing is happening. Is it when all Plateau or Benue people are killed that people will rise up against this evil government. If Buhari was just corrupt without the death and evil, maybe I would have understood but the daily killings jeez

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Bukden16(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Moferere post=105159087]This is not about Buhari alone, the Jos people should be ashamed of themselves [/quote[/s]

Please, so you really have sense at all?
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by captainamiedi1: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
tamonokare:
E dey happen for north oo. God is blessing the north for shouting "sai Buhari" in 2015

But in 2015 and 2019, PDP won in Plateau. so what are u saying??
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by frog12: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
why is that man still the PRESIDENT for goodness sakes !!!

3 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Okhuadams(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Afritop:
You create a war if you put people of differing tribes who understand different language to coexist in a limited space by binding them with a constitution.

......And then follow that up with shouting ‘Nigeria is indivisible and indissoluble’! I mean....who does that!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
And in the other news , one ediot that said he is a police affair minister said we should not pick up arms and defend ourselves that we should report to police... where were they when all these people were killed

3 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by FreeStuffsNG: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
loveth360:
Nigeria must divide for peace to come.
So split Jos north from Jos south? All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by iezeiyida(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
We told them, we warned them, we shouted with them, we wailed for them to understand us, we even fought with them to avert their unbelievable believe in Buhari, before we calmed down and tried to convince them by giving great description of what Buhari's character truly represent but they bluntly, stupidly and blindly rejected it because they lack wisdom and foreknowledge! They affirmed that GEJ's not doing his job well.

Now everyone's enjoying Buhari's unleashing abominations on Nigerians - Whatever that is affecting the anus is affecting the buttocks.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
frog12:
why is that man still the PRESIDENT for goodness sakes !!!

You want the simple, non-PC answer? The Fulani own your ass!
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by BelovedofLord: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
There is no day in this country we wake up without bad news

Do we still have a sitting president
[
This is a cruise contraption that has expired and extinguishing in our very eyes!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Nephilim: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gosh!

. Weeks ago, I had a dream of calamity in Jos! An angel came to report it to me, never knew this is what it'll turns out to! Too bad.

Rest in Peace to the dead.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Peeranto0404: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
You dey mad how's Jos peeacful
iwaeda:

Fake news, Jos is peacefully save.
Las las we will all get guns to defend ourselves.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by afube: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
seborrhic:

If 1/20th what is happening in Nigeria since Buhari came to power had happened under a North African government,the country would have since been in irreversible strife.
1/10th in other black African countries,known for enjoying suffering,the countries would have gone up in flames.
But here people are going about like nothing,even while they are dying,they still cannot even do a simple protest to Abuja,talkless of more radical anti government actions.

what support have you given IPOB and ESN?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Agboconsult1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
iwaeda:

Fake news, Jos is peacefully save.
Las las we will all get guns to defend ourselves.
Its not fake...!!!
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
And in the other news , one ediot that said he is a police affair minister said we should not pick up arms and defend ourselves that we should report to police... where were they when all these people were killed

Don’t mind the fools! Nigerian army are terrified of these animals, and quaking in their boots...e come be police!? undecided
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by thesolutions(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jolomenas:

Sir, I asked a simple question ?
Since you can’t make a point without including Islam.
Do you even know anything about Islam?
Like it is said “prejudices are like nature, very hard to deal with”
Can you also tell me why Islamist kill non Islamist like it happened here and every other places in the north. What is the purpose of the killings. Did Allah spoke to them last night to go into the village and kill non Muslims and burn their houses or was it what was written and taught them by Islam. If Islam taught them/ you such, who instructed the killings if not your religious leaders who have not condemn your elites and politicians.

You have alot if questions I know. But it is El-Rufais kind of questions. Built on pretence.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Johnayoola(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please why cant the senate impeach the president, because one of his primary responsibility is securing life n properties and both life n properties are been destroy everyday, if they love Nigeria n want to continue eating their national cake they should do the needful because with the way things are going nothing can stop a civil war in Nigeria I am just been realistic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box / Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.