Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. (702 Views)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by Madmohamed1: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Mr buhari planning to have over Nigeria government to one Mohammed isa before 2023 election

Our informer told me that they are busy planting terrorist command all over the country whit some foot soldiers pretending to be Fulani hasmen .

The informer say the stage they are is to make sure the fighters are in their location first then by 2022 the Fulani army will start to deliver army to them then wait for order to start their agenda

My people if we don't fight know I don't think we will fight tomorrow because tomorrow is pregnant

Fulani have bad plan for Nigeria don't wait to die
Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by WATCHOVER(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2021
please lets stop instigating VIOLENCE.
Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by Kdon2: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Keep living in a fools Paradise. E go shock you! Let's Stop instigating violence. The violence that is already happening everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by Investigative: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2021
They are preparing but
We will deal with them in biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by DSC7: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by godliman: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
WATCHOVER:
Yes but everyone with a right working brain ought to be suspicious of this government going by what is happening. I have only one prayer: If buhari has a good plan and all people are insinuating are lies against him, may the Almighty bless, protect and prosper his regime. If however buhari has a hidden evil agenda against us, may he and his friends drink of their own medicine. May the fire they are lighting devour them.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by WATCHOVER(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
godliman:
Yes but everyone with a right working brain ought to be suspicious of this government going by what is happening. I have only one prayer: If buhari has a good plan and all people are insinuating are lies against him, may the Almighty bless, protect and prosper his regime. If however buhari has a hidden evil agenda against us, may he and his friends drink of their own medicine. May the fire they are lighting devour them.
Amen
Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by Flyingngel(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Forget it, Fulani militia can never outrun this country. They will all die before they reach 40% attainment.
Re: Buhari Planning To Hand Over To Terrorist Before 2023 Election.. by Jlow2: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
WATCHOVER:
re you in nigeria? If you re waiting for God to come from heaven and tell you himself then am sorry, men make wars, peace is not absence of war but presence of injustice,fulani has an agenda in nigeria to take over nigeria from indigenes and settle there brothers from the Sahel whom are all over nigeria fighting day and night,but we indigenous Nigerians will never give up our ancestral lands,as our forefathers has passed it to us so we will pass it to next generation and generations,in what ever guise Fulani is coming, by religion or APC government they and there sympathizers will be crushed, they only people protecting this Fulani terrorists from defeat is the government, one tribe can not be fighting more than 200tribes in nigeria and win even with the support of the government.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Network Blackout : Bandit Step Up Hunt For Soldiers In Sokoto / Petition Against Buharig To The ICC / Benue People Drink Beer 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them–ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.