Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Just Broke Someones Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Someones Heart (1786 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Someones Heart by mular(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2021
I just broke up with my girlfriend, because she's a cheat and now she has been begging and crying since yesterday,she didn't sleep yesterday was just crying throughout,what should I do, should I forgive and forget
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by iamtardey: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2021
She's your ex now grin... But konji no let you geh sense... You look this cool weather abi ? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by MufasaLion: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Move on bro but you can still run the engine one more time.
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by paschal47(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2021
mular:
I just broke up with my girlfriend, because she's a cheat and now she has been begging and crying since yesterday,she didn't sleep yesterday was just crying throughout,what should I do, should I forgive and forget

Yen yen yen

Bro you don't have sense, she'll use that tears to guilt trip you

9 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by nifemi25(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Let her go since she is a cheat.. don't be distracted by the tears ....focus ..

6 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by bodybuilder: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2021
mular:

Never take back a cheating woman.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by mular(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Ok thanks
bodybuilder:

Never take back a cheating woman.
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by mular(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Never
MufasaLion:
Move on bro but you can still run the engine one more time.
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by MufasaLion: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
mular:
Never

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by luwiizy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
She's a CHEAT..

Where you planning to marry her.. if not bro just rock your boat.... and use Condom
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamtardey:
She's your ex now grin... But konji no let you geh sense... You look this cool weather abi ? grin
Lols...baba dey reason konji for this cold weather grin
His spirit is willing but flesh is weak cheesy
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Pumpumking: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
mular:

angry
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Pumpumking: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
mular:

So u begin us to date yor girlfriend coz she cry last week?....bro r u ok sir?(no oofense) angry
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Caramia2020(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smile, forgive her please, so dat u can come to us next month dat u av been infected with a disease by ur gf, mumu de smell.
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Truvelisback(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
mular:
U broke up with her because she cheated on u. Haven't u cheated on her secretly?
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Monogamy: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bring your cheek make I give you dirty slap to reset your brain.

She's a cheat?? How many cheaters dey change most especially if their partners can't perform their responsibilities?
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by mular(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
So I should forgive and forget because I cheated and she to cheated,mumu
Truvelisback:
U broke up with her because she cheated on u. Haven't u cheated on her secretly?
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Hidix(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...baba dey reason konji for this cold weather grin
His spirit is willing but flesh is weak cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Truvelisback(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
mular:
So I should forgive and forget because I cheated and she to cheated,mumu
U are a compound FOOL. Do u know why? U are as guilty as she is. It's just a pity that she is ignorantly crying over a spilt milk.

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by mular(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2021
So what do u think I should do now fool
Truvelisback:
U are a compound FOOL. Do u know why? U are as guilty as she is. It's just a pity that she is ignorantly crying over a spilt milk.
Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by Truvelisback(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2021
mular:
So what do u think I should do now fool
Fool, i don't know what to tell u again because it's ur decision. I want u to know that ladies rarely love guys in gerenal(i don't mean the ladies that loves 4 money) and when they do, they mean it. 4rm ur write up, it's likely she loves but take this advice.

Re: I Just Broke Someones Heart by mular(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fool u think everyman is a cheater like u �
Truvelisback:
Fool, i don't know what to tell u again because it's ur decision. I want u to know that ladies rarely love guys in gerenal(i don't mean the ladies that loves 4 money) and when they do, they mean it. 4rm ur write up, it's likely she loves but take this advice.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men See Marriage As Bondage? / Have You Ever For Once Dated A Cele Girl Or Looking Out For One? / Model Whose Breast Implants Burst, Wishes She Never Got Plastic Surgery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.