Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos (60794 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by VicM6: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
shit happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Coldie:
All these things na real?

Does it look like a joke to you?
Genocide is looking like a Joke?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by nigjagajaga: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
ONE NIGERIA JUST ENDED THEIR LIFE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
AuntRose:

Christians are cowards and too forgiving. Some times I think we deserve all that is being meted out on us.

The same thing they said in Central Africa, Today United Nations day beg Lords resistance army. Go read about am, u go even shed tears for Muslims in that country. Gun point conversion is going on there now. If you use mistake say, i am a Muslim, u go explain wetin you day do for christian country way be Central Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by WaffenSS(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
chudisco:
God bless you for not being sentimental and tribalistic

This has gone beyond our petty sentiments and bigotry.

This madness will consume us all if we don't stop bickering about religion and ethnicity and call for an end to this nonsense.

All our leaders have failed: parents, teachers, community/political/religious leaders. They've all failed society.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by iamfromlagos(f): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ravenna:
Gory scenes.

e no go beta for buhari.
e no go better for mamabbqgrillz.
E no go better for SW BMCs too. Those ones are bunch of irredeemable set of mumu.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by EmekaA125(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Manna.bbqgrillz. Spell am correct make the swear meet the recipient
Lol grin

Cc;
Lalaticlala
Fahdiga
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
chikason22:

That useless vulture griller is a fool. All he do is to use NLpolicewhoreman to report.
I am currently searching front Page topics for his comments.

I miss him.
We have some unfinished business

I use style remind am how far about Jim Iyke and co just now, Make e no think say everything end for Internet. Make e help us ask Uche Maduagwu as e day go. The day people go remember am, he go understand Indaboksi Pahose , and the meaning of people not being preachers of Love. E think say na Joke people day..
I just day Laugh. NLPolicewoman go ban few days, but outside, only God knows.

Na just reminder sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Sammerboi: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria == Afghanistan
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by kamalbob(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6718962/30-yelwan-zangam-residents-die#105158773

My fellow Nigerians, Fulani bandits have once again attacked the city of Jos killing 30 people. The Yelwa Zangam community situated behind the recently closed down university of Jos was attacked at midnight.

Eye witnesses say the Fulani bandits invaded the community shooting everyone on sight and burning houses. They destroyed the bridge leading to the community to prevent external help before launching the attack. Over 30 people were killed while others are in the hospital.

Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation.

The pictures below show entire families burnt alive in their homes.

How can you take revenge on someone that didn't do anything to you? It's wrong to attack innocent people just because they are Christians. I would have smile and rejoice if the victims are the culprits of the previous attack. Yeah, the idiots killed our brothers (travellers) just because they are fulani I know. But retaliating in this manner is very wrong. GO AFTER THE KILLERS AND LEAVE THE INNOCENT PEOPLE ALONE!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by EmekaA125(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
E shock you
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by EmekaA125(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
VicM6:
shit happens
Shittier than rubbish.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
smithyemy:
Oh! My God! Can i just forget about this Nigeria news?

Each time i visit Nairaland.com, the next thing is bad news.

Our children are already scared to visit Nigeria.

They heard a UK BASED woman was killed few days ago in Nigeria, while there to do her mother burial ceremony . Next, another Nigerian woman run mad here few days ago and she naked completely. Everybody here said it was juju attack from Nigeria.

Yesterday, it was killing of Nigeria army.

Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu Protest is still ongoing here.

This children saw how they killed Jumoke and arrested innocent people during protest.

How do i convince our children to visit Nigeria for the first time in their life?

They ve bad impression about this Nigeria.

Basically, am currently scared to even come to Nigeria, the country i love so much

BUHARI, you are a blood sucking demon.

You, ve made us to be scared of coming home.

God shall judge you by fire for all this incessant killings in Nigeria.

Amen!

You get passport sha?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
chikason22:
Which state is Nupe?
Niger State sir

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by dingbang(m): 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Evacuate these villagers and put land mines on these bushes.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Maobichek: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
chikason22:

That useless vulture griller is a fool. All he do is to use NLpolicewhoreman to report.
I am currently searching front Page topics for his comments.

I miss him.
We have some unfinished business

Quite unfortunate, I have observe the scenario that he uses the policewoman moniker to report ppl to the mod for ban, is he now using two different monikers?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by ganiyud2001(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
The devil attack is more dangerous than these that is why u need to be liberated at the global crusade coming up on 26_31 of August broadcasting life from Enugu state Nigeria u can join on social media thru these link www.deeperlifeonline.org
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by WhizdomXX(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
ENGINEERG:
At this time, they should go and do juju, and arm themselves too.
Forget about your foreign religion, just go traditional. Cos even if you are killed, heaven is not still sure.
Have you heard Fulani Terrorizing Nupe people before?
Nupe people are so powerful spiritually. And no Fulani can mess with them
My dear, it's because most Nupe's are Muslim.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Mrexcell(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states

So fulanis still kill hausas in kano?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by speak2me2015: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Am sure nobody lost appetite in aso rock.
RIP to the death
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Maobichek:

Quite unfortunate, I have observe the scenario that he uses the policewoman moniker to report ppl to the mod for ban, is he now using two different monikers?

He uses more than 3.
No mean say, who know who, no know am.
Na just time... Na just time.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by sulaak(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Forget about your foreign religion, just go traditional. Cos even if you are killed, heaven is not still sure.

Nupe have already been messed with, they have been conquered and humiliated in the 1800s and are now with the Hausa subservient to the Fulani's.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Mrexcell(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari will be alive to see the consequences of his wicked actions against innocent nigerians he should start planning for a safe place where his fulani people are going to stay when he finally leaves office in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by faste: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
delzbaba:
This country might never know peace again, too much blood soaked in the very fragments of its existence, tit for tat killing everyday.
point of correction,the North will never know peace again.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Murjem(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oh my goodness!!!

I can't just stop shedding tears right now, where have our humanity gone to..??

This was what I envisaged when the 27 innocent Muslim travellers where waylaid and killed for atrocities committed by another when some fools here were jubilating for their massacre.

Now just look at this for God's sake, innocent people probably Christians murdered in a very horrible and inhumane way...

May those who perpetrated this heinous act against humanity as well as their supporters never rest well.

We need peace and God's intervention in this country.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by 900warriorz: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kandeed:
The Question is what are the Generals from Jos doing to help their people?? So sad this dispensation Generals are ill livered, So sad
Why not ask why Bandits (Govt Mercenaries) went into the NDA and kidnap a Jos Major and killed him barely 24 hours after demanding N200m? undecided

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Dear Bako Simon Lalong.

You are probably the biggest fool, and greatest coward alive.

A man that cant defend his people in words or actions like you deserves to be burned at a stake. I am not Berom, Langtang or any tribe close to the middle belt but I have been more concerned about your people than you have been in 6 years of your wasteful existence as a Governor. I spit at your tomfoolery, tueh!! Even your principal, whom you so love to please at the expense of your subjects will be disappointed with you.

Signed: A concerned Citizen.

I dont see why this Letter. Let me ask u.
If u wake up one day and see me with guns walking towards you, wouldnt you run away?
Hes saying peace , Fulanis are bringing war, how come is he a Fool?

I am an Ibo man, I just want to know why you day yab this man like this.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by azikiweironsi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
ENGINEERG:

You have said it all. I can't agree less with your assertion. They never mess up with the Nupes. I witnessed this in LAVUN LGA in Niger State Kutigi as the LGA HQ. No nonsense Fulani herdsmen or bandits worth it's salt and mess up with the Nupes. Kudos to them as they are all on guards against any foreign aggression. Other tribes should emulate their style of guards. I won't say more than this.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by delzbaba(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
faste:
point of correction,the North will never know peace again.
Do you know how many times hausa and yoruba youths have fought and killed each other in Lagos this year alone? It only takes small utterances from people like muric man and ffk to start it in the south.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by omoluka: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
SMH for one nigerianist in the south west
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by pacespot(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fulani's, what a barbarian, they don't even spare kids. These people will kill a day old baby without even closing eyes for a second.

In another news, a Fulani's police spokesperson was heard some hours ago telling Nigerians not to arm themselves in this obodo country, asking them to call police instead after his kinsmen must have had their fill of blood like this.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Banmeallday:
When black people fight to uphold what Oyibo bandits created this is what happens.

In Biafra Oduduwa Arewa we stand! No to the Nigger Area

The arewa u talk now, minus Fulani o.
after this, they will come and say, We are one, and we will agree abi?
Its alright. Make we day look.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.