Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,092 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos (60819 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by UnabashedIPOB: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is your ONE LIEGERIA for all you freaking M0R0NS and IMBEC1LES that want the ZOO to remain one. How do you reconcile these senseless WASTES of human lives? If I hear anyone on this forum that say anything about the UNITY of this DAMNED country, may GOD PUNISH you and your generation for ETERNITY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chikason22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
I hope the world is seeing what Buhari and his fellow Fulani terrorists are doing all in the name of ethnic cleansing.
We have a worst Taliban government playing out in Nigeria and the world is keeping quiet.

Come 2023, let all Southerners produce a ruthless politician and vote in that person as president. If his attention is to speak the language terrorist understand so be it.

If northerners refuse power shift, then to hell with their useless one Nigeria.

Those who murdered this innocent people will have a date with KARMA

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Themandator: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
The guy arrested with over 59 AKs..where is he now and the guns

JimmyDarmody:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6718962/30-yelwan-zangam-residents-die#105158773

My fellow Nigerians, Fulani bandits have once again attacked the city of Jos killing 30 people. The Yelwa Zangam community situated behind the recently closed down university of Jos was attacked at midnight.

Eye witnesses say the Fulani bandits invaded the community shooting everyone on sight and burning houses. They destroyed the bridge leading to the community to prevent external help before launching the attack. Over 30 people were killed while others are in the hospital.

Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation.

The pictures below show entire families burnt alive in their homes.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Sleekfingers: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6718962/30-yelwan-zangam-residents-die#105158773

My fellow Nigerians, Fulani bandits have once again attacked the city of Jos killing 30 people. The Yelwa Zangam community situated behind the recently closed down university of Jos was attacked at midnight.

Eye witnesses say the Fulani bandits invaded the community shooting everyone on sight and burning houses. They destroyed the bridge leading to the community to prevent external help before launching the attack. Over 30 people were killed while others are in the hospital.

Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation.

Useless country........That state governor should be stone to death......what's the primary job of a governor? Is it not to protect lives and properties? Useless governor......I just wonder why people residing in plateau state can't protest. And call for the useless governor's head.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by AuntRose(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Temi2468:

Honestly, same question. Why can't they unite together to destroy these muslims from Jos, Jos North especially? Sadly, even among themselves, they are also divided. Birom against Anaguta. Jarawa against Miango. Tarok against Angas. The list goes. Sometimes I feel like crying seeing this foolishness. They have almost taken Tina junction and driven the Christians away there. What is the foolish governor and Jos Christian politicians doing rather than drinking pito!? May God provide for me to evacuate my people who are still in Jos.�
Christians are cowards and too forgiving. Some times I think we deserve all that is being meted out on us.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chikason22(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
ENGINEERG:
At this time, they should go and do juju, and arm themselves too.
Forget about your foreign religion, just go traditional. Cos even if you are killed, heaven is not still sure.
Have you heard Fulani Terrorizing Nupe people before?
Nupe people are so powerful spiritually. And no Fulani can mess with them
Which state is Nupe?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by MNDY(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lord, what have we done as Nigerians to deserve this failure of a northern government that we are under. Kill these bad elements to deter others, the northerners will not. They beleive that they are their children and/or brothers that can be talked into changing their ways or rehabilitated (bandits, boko-haram, Fulani herdsmen).
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by BigDawsNet: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mayng01:
Can this happen in the United State and the president won’t be on a really hot sit. The sad part in Nigeria is that this type of event still happens on daily basis & will still repeat itself tomorrow while the president care less. Nigeria has got a president who is hell bent on fulanising Nigeria. One chance president

Just the tension in afghan and evacuation of US citizens and allies...

The US president joe Biden has made about 5 conference speech so far in the frame of 2weeks

While the our nation country president have been silent about all the killing and bandits issue

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Adeolaeniola(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Whenever I hear anything about north,I always scared because no good news as ever out of that place recently
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Omoluabi16(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Agatu..Nimbo and countless other communities for the past 5 years. Nothing will happen. These people have desensitized us from this tragedies. See dead bodies everywhere.

These people will not get their justice.
Their only crime was being Christian-Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by planetx: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
The whole country have been turned to one huge graveyard under the lanky Fulani scumbag. While using state resources to marry off his useless children, the country is irretrievably sliding into chaos and total anarchy. And to make matters worse not a single word from the fake puppet pastor pretending to be the second in command.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Solatium(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Hahaha Amen to that only if I believe in this zoo called Nigeria you beat your cheast about grin

You are caged inside the zoo forever like your leader, ain't no way out for you grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by maxzzo1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na wao Fulani wetin dey happen, which kind wicked pple
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by abuaaliyah(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
The poster you too biased while will you said this
"Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation"

they killed yoruba people, is yoruba dressing not different from hausa? and you are here saying rubbish. if you dont know what to say is better you keep shut
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Danjikanbauchi: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Monogamy and his foot soldiers will be happy with this.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by abuaaliyah(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
The poster you too biased while will you said this
"Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation"

they killed yoruba people, is yoruba dressing not different from hausa? and you are here saying rubbish. if you dont know what to say is better you keep shut, rip to the departed soul
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by DSC7: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry.......

Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ochibaisik(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
JimmyDarmody:

THE WICKED WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Diton01: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let's be honest and tag these people,enough o this Fulani nonsense, I'm based in Jos, this evil act was carried out by Muslims based in Bauchi road, Jos..Hausa plus fulani,..muslims did it and the Governor is scared of them,we proteated today and police tear gassed us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ochibaisik(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
A time is very close where Everyone will be looking for where to hide but not find.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by smithyemy: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oh! My God! Can i just forget about this Nigeria news?

Each time i visit Nairaland.com, the next thing is bad news.

Our children are already scared to visit Nigeria.

They heard a UK BASED woman was killed few days ago in Nigeria, while there to do her mother burial ceremony . Next, another Nigerian woman run mad here few days ago and she naked completely. Everybody here said it was juju attack from Nigeria.

Yesterday, it was killing of Nigeria army.

Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu Protest is still ongoing here.

This children saw how they killed Jumoke and arrested innocent people during protest.

How do i convince our children to visit Nigeria for the first time in their life?

They ve bad impression about this Nigeria.

Basically, am currently scared to even come to Nigeria, the country i love so much

BUHARI, you are a blood sucking demon.

You, ve made us to be scared of coming home.

God shall judge you by fire for all this incessant killings in Nigeria.

Amen!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by jimyjames(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

You are caged inside the zoo forever like your leader, ain't no way out for you grin
Very good, accepting that I'm trapped in the jungle is the number 1 survival instinct for me , those of you living in denial are weak prey, I rather die fighting than be killed in my bed, you and your family will definitely be killed in your beds
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
People have been killed in jos according to someone with no source, we don't know who kill them, let wait for the announcement of the government officials. Every bad news you link it to Fulani what irrationality is this?

Its igbos who kill the Jos Residents now isnt it? You want to come here and talk another series of absolute pure nonsense now or what exactly? Shay u do need a prophet to explain to you the nonsense before u understand?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by faceland: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
The worst part is, they are not satisfied until they posses the land.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fulanis don't forgive. Having the federal support is a plus. U can't win Dem. Unless buhari leaves power
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Mrluv(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is war................................................
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by faceland: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lovenorth:
People have been killed in jos according to someone with no source, we don't know who kill them, let wait for the announcement of the government officials. Every bad news you link it to Fulani what irrationality is this?

You assume they are no survivals?
Please, when people are talking about violent crisis, cowards should keep quiet. You must know the truth to start solving the problem.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Lokojatoofar: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fulani terrorist is your government.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Been awhile i saw that pig Mannaqbgrills

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by gimakon2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

@, this is just the highest thing you can do. I wonder why u are afraid of the truth.
Make them no sha remember you o. Jim Iyke and Uche story, u sha know na social media carry am. The day them go remember you outside Nairaland, EndSars go be childsplay. E be like say u no know say human beings day vex now.

Just day use NLPoliceWoman, no go use mistake forget say people know u outside Nairaland, no talk say i no tell u sha.
"I am in my house come and beat me.." You hear Jim iyke and co story, people no be preacher of Love.

Na good mind i use gist u this one sha.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Temi2468: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
AuntRose:

Christians are cowards and too forgiving. Some times I think we deserve all that is being meted out on us.

Well said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.