Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos (60822 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo) / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by jjvandutra(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
How how long with this evil
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by morule20(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
How dis people will just see an elderly man or woman and still have d mind to kill d person is what I don't understand... Me dat can not have d mind to shout to aged man or woman, let alone raising my hand to beat d person, come to talk of killing d aged person... People get mind for dis life ooo i swear..
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by YoshihideSuga: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by AnanseK(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
JuanJO:
Add graphics to that picture. Me wey mistakenly click now. I no fit swallow my garri in peace
Modified: this country is something else. Dem don leave the road for the poor masses, they now make use of private jets. Non of them leaves in their local community. Everyone of them governs their states from Abuja.

You know during the service year, any oga house wey you enter. The gate man will tell you oga Ina Abuja government house. At a point I was wondering if all the big men here works with the Nigeria government.

Just get this guys out of the government and see all of them carry plate they waka for road they sing bambilala nyetum Kobo
Proudly Igbo Amaka

The dot in circle people who are pretending to want their country. Why don’t you have a referendum and actualize your Biafra if you are indeed serious. You know who started this tragic situation.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Amowoyagidele: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Citizens that aims to vote APC in any coming Elections wouldn’t have Rest.
Shaaiiii see my fellow citizens killed like cockroach.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by dododawa1: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jos NEEDED to be eradicated from Nigeria to NIGER or SUDAN.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by greatness77: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Their blood shall forever cry against those who voted for buhari second tenure,evil shall never depart from their family
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Gerrard59(m): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm very sure the shameless pigs called LegalWolf and Mycoin are smiling sheepishly for these actions perpetrated by their warlords.

Islam is sickening religion! Godforsaken religion and adherents!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Solatium(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Very good, accepting that I'm trapped in the jungle is the number 1 survival instinct for me , those of you living in denial are weak prey, I rather die fighting than be killed in my bed, you and your family will definitely be killed in your beds

Your situation is understandable, frustration no good pele,keep hallucinating
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by omoluka: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states
Fulani are not invisible, they can do this and get away with it simply because they have their people at the very top of almost all govt establishment in this God forsaken country. Let them try what they are doing here in small Benin republic or Ghana.
Any southerner especially my Yoruba people that support one Nigeria is a big f00l , i don't want to know how educated you are.

Fulani terrorists will continue to perpetrate all manners of heinous crime and get away with it because of One Nigeria.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by chivy: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
HOW DID WE COME TO BE NATION WITH THESE PEOPLE... YOU BRING DEMONS, WICKED BEAST TOGETHER FOR US TO BE IN A NATION TO BE ONE.. HOW THERE IS NOTHING GOOD WITH THESE PEOPLE .. CURSED PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Jayrow08: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Soldom and Gomorrah dey learn for where Nigeria dey walahi
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Leo588(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
The Muslims clerics that ordered this threat are the same people that send those killers.

Does that mean, the DSS is biased on this. I think Lalong is a dirty leader whom have sworn not to protect his people rather live with those miscreants called APC

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by WaffenSS(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
omoluka:

Fulani are not invisible, they can do this and get away with it simply because they have their people at the very top of almost all govt establishment in this God forsaken country. Let them try what they are doing here in small Benin republic or Ghana.
Any southerner especially my Yoruba people that support one Nigeria is a big f00l , i don't want to know how educated you are.

Fulani terrorists will continue to perpetrate all manners of heinous crime and get away with it because of One Nigeria.

It's got nothing to do with who's at the top of the political ladder.

Fulanis have been killing people since before.

Their advantage is knowing the bushes and forests from years of traversing the country moving cows and shiit.

Take away that floral refuge and they're completely vulnerable.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Ofolete: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Don't vote Buhari! You people refused. Now we are suffering it. Who knows how we will be before 2023. God please save us, amen.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by prophetfire: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arespect10:
This is really uncalled for, as long as you killed their people as long as they kill yours. The fulanis i know doesn't forgive, doesn't forget they only retaliate once you killed their fellow tribe.... I'm Hausa and i know what they have been doing in some part of Kano states
So you are blaming the people killed? Saying that they killed fulanis and fulanis retaliate. Fulanis kill when they want to kill. If this community killed fulanis, then they tried very well.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kandeed:
The Question is what are the Generals from Jos doing to help their people?? So sad this dispensation Generals are ill livered, So sad

Are you referring to those lazy potbelly men parading as generals? grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by omoluka: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
WaffenSS:

It's got nothing to do with who's at the top of the political ladder.

Fulanis have been killing people since before.

Their advantage is knowing the bushes and forests from years of traversing the country moving cows and shiit.

Take away that floral refuge and they're completely vulnerable.
You don't think the govt is supporting them through actions or inactions? Will the govt condone this level of killings if it is IPOB?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by arikogomez: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
I didn't think we have leader in this country imagine countless number of people died everyday through kidnapping, ritual killing, Fulani bandits, while our leader are busy syphoning money and enjoying theirselves while the poor who can't defend theirself are dieing everyday. Is Only God can help us, Nigeria is worse than Afghanistan.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by rafikii: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yashjoe:
Jos used to be a peaceful and beautiful place to settle.... And then boom the Buhari administration came to power... We can't go to school without the fear of being killed on our way... Our homes are not safe... Sleep don dey lost for our eyes... We shout "we dey God hand" everyday but we do nothing ���... Lalong said there is peace yesterday night on a press release... Then the attack turned out around 8pm.... A state where it's citizens and non citizens are scared... When are we going to stand on our feet and fight for our lives....

Jos was never safe since 2001.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Tecno66: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ravenna:
Gory scenes.
e no go beta for buhari. e no go better for mamabbqgrillz.
Jihadists on rampage.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by blues234: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
JuanJO:
[s]Add graphics to that picture. Me wey mistakenly click now. I no fit swallow my garri in peace
Modified: this country is something else. Dem don leave the road for the poor masses, they now make use of private jets. Non of them leaves in their local community. Everyone of them governs their states from Abuja.

You know during the service year, any oga house wey you enter. The gate man will tell you oga Ina Abuja government house. At a point I was wondering if all the big men here works with the Nigeria government.

Just get this guys out of the government and see all of them carry plate they waka for road they sing bambilala nyetum Kobo
Proudly Igbo Amaka
[/s] angry
You just end up saying nothing.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Tonytonex(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mayng01:
Can this happen in the United State and the president won’t be on a really hot sit. The sad part in Nigeria is that this type of event still happens on daily basis & will still repeat itself tomorrow while the president care less. Nigeria has got a president who is hell bent on fulanising Nigeria. One chance president
But come oh. Is Osinbajo still the VP? Does he still go redeem?
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by JimmyDarmody: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
abuaaliyah:
The poster you too biased while will you said this
"Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation"

they killed yoruba people, is yoruba dressing not different from hausa? and you are here saying rubbish. if you dont know what to say is better you keep shut
You say this because you don't know that what the news media reported was a lie. The road this even happened was leading to two villages only. The people claimed to be Yoruba are all Fulani. They were caught with guns and the news also didn't report that. They rather choose to mention the name of the tribe that caught these Fulani bandits on their way to kill innocent people. That was done for a reason. The news would not lie if the government did not tell them to. I will not reply you further. I needed to give you the true story because I live there.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Tonytonex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
hansomb:
This is very bad, devilish. Do we really have leaders in this country. Why can't a state of emergency be declared like Obasanjo did in 2004 if that will bring peace. All these people killed are the innocent one's, the killers are roaming free. God help us.
And who will declare the state of emergency? You are talking as if you don't know what is happening.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by kudinkarfe: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari will eat food now. The president is happy now, he thank all Muslim umma that participate in this holy war(jihad). Sheikh Pantami, Gumi and Ishaq Akintola will settle all of you letar. Once more congratulations
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by sharpchap: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jos is on fire while Jos boys dey form big boy dey flex for Abuja, dey fraternize with people that are killing their kindreds back home. Make una dey there very soon they will finish all of you, take all your lands and carry off all your women.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Emmypure: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's a pay back time for what gowon did to Biafra, now his people are feeling the heat
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Walex124(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6718962/30-yelwan-zangam-residents-die#105158773

My fellow Nigerians, Fulani bandits have once again attacked the city of Jos killing 30 people. The Yelwa Zangam community situated behind the recently closed down university of Jos was attacked at midnight.

Eye witnesses say the Fulani bandits invaded the community shooting everyone on sight and burning houses. They destroyed the bridge leading to the community to prevent external help before launching the attack. Over 30 people were killed while others are in the hospital.

Note that the so called travellers killed were 22 and action was taken immediately by the government. Jos is as normal as it was yesterday despite what has happened. The government has not done anything to help the situation.

The pictures below show entire families burnt alive in their homes.
ohh God of Mercy, this is very sad, human being like you, why some people are so heartless .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Emmypure: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
[/color]
sharpchap:
Jos is on fire while Jos boys dey form big boy dey flex for Abuja, dey fraternize with people that are killing their kindreds back home. Make una dey there very soon they will finish all of you, take all your lands and carry off all your women.
[color=#006600]
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by Whatitis: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
The solution to Nigeria's continuous crisis is simple: Ban religion in government. No more mosques or churches or shrines of any sort should be allowed in any government facility. Religion is a personal thing and should be left at home not brought in to government offices. Any staff of government who proselytizes in any way or form by sharing of tracts or even preaching to others in any government facility should be dismissed and prosecuted. Human rights and Justice should be the religion of anyone who desires to work for the state.
Re: Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos by ShedrachU(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
JuanJO:
Add graphics to that picture. Me wey mistakenly click now. I no fit swallow my garri in peace

Proudly Igbo Amaka

Humans are the disease the earth suffer from.

We talking about wasted human lives here and you shouting 'igbo amaka' at your age tribalism is still eating you up. *spit*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Came To Collect N20m Ransom Killed In Anambra Today (Graphic Pho) / Deborah: Protesters Storm Sultan’s Palace, Ask For Release Of Suspects / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.