Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) (40660 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by adioolayi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Terrorists sympathiser is a .........
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by cojocado: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na Dem
All Yoruba moslems are terrorists sympathetic

2 Likes

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by fasho01(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is the final screw let loose in the skull of this mumuric
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by reccy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
God bless this man. You are truly Outspoken and well trained. Very outspoken and intellectually sound.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Raptor22: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Well educated Nigeria people already know that Mr Akintola so call MURIC is terrorist using Islamic right as cover up... just like Pantanmi his brother do....
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by AleAirHub(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Foolish bastard angry
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is a terrorist in disguise.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by OBUKSBAYELSA: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who is this character?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
The Taliban fought America invasion for 20 years without even attempting to influence an attack on innocent American civilians anywhere in the world.
20 years of battle did not make them result in suicide bombings, they condemned it till the last day.
I once saw a Taliban fighter on a video saying if you are a Muslim and you can't migrate to help them fight the invaders then support them with your opinion. He went ahead to say if you can't then support them with prayers. And even if you can't do that no problem, at least don't harm them.
I am not sorry I cannot criticize such a people.
If they display any extremism then I condemn that extremism and urge them to do better. They are a government, they will get some things wrong and other things right.
Comparing them to Boko Haram is a laughable Olympic record-breaking grade ignorance. It should shock an illiterate. They were the government of Afghanistan before they were forced out. Boko Haram on the other hand is their direct opposite trying to force out the government. It is the US you should compare to Boko Haram in this regard.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by DSC7: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Islam is a cancer that must be Eradicated by all means......

#Islamabad
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by oviexcels(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
How on earth are they granting this bunch interview?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by LegalWolf: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
OMG!!!! What the heck is wrong with ishaq ? Why is giving us a bad name?

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Nuelito: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smh in dismay...make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nukilia:
I said it that MURIC is interested in turning Nigeria into a Taliban-controlled system. Time would tell...

They started with Sharia and now they are sympathetic to the likes of bandits, herdsmen, BH, and Taliban...

The Taliban fought America invasion for 20 years without even attempting to influence an attack on innocent American civilians anywhere in the world.
20 years of battle did not make them result in suicide bombings, they condemned it till the last day.
I once saw a Taliban fighter on a video saying if you are a Muslim and you can't migrate to help them fight the invaders then support them with your opinion. He went ahead to say if you can't then support them with prayers. And even if you can't do that no problem, at least don't harm them.
If they display any extremism then I condemn that extremism and urge them to do better. They are a government, they will get some things wrong and other things right.
Comparing them to Boko Haram is a laughable Olympic record-breaking grade ignorance. It should shock an illiterate. They were the government of Afghanistan before they were forced out. Boko Haram on the other hand is their direct opposite trying to force out the government. It is the US you should compare to Boko Haram in this regard.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Psalmistproject: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
So this is the script, over run a legitimate government, take over power, get a befitting settlement?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by emperordelis(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funny thing,during the crisis in the north,yoruba Muslims weren't spared..They were tagged infidels and killed the same way Christians were killed..Very clueless Prof
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by favour32(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ishaq!
Wetin concern Taliban with Nigeria matter bikonu?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by DSC7: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Jerryherd: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is some how mental
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by faceland: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Taliban has settled down already. The world has washed their hands off Afghanistan (which is why I wish all the radicals in Nigeria can travel there permanently).

When would this prof visit Afghanistan? Hopefully they find him guilty of blasphemy and put him to sleep.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
MURIC have said in the past, that Muslims are their primary constituencies.
Even though Muric consider muslim as its constituency, they speak generally on matters relating to Nigeria and Nigerians.
They haven't chosen Christians as their enemy, but FALSEHOOD; INJUSTICE and SUPPRESSION.
Some Christians think it is a must for MURIC to speak on areas affecting Christians.
Muslim and Muric do not owe to any Christian the debt of such obligation.
So, that devil incarnate Christian that had the temerity to send a message via sms saying, Professor Oloriburuku should direct his penchant of hate and gifted jezebelism to CAN or remain quiet.
These christians are the same group that do not hesitate to laugh at muslims, support denial of Muslim rights and oppression of Muslims in Christian dominated areas christians are majority (South South and South East). THEY DO IT OPENLY.
They also support all notorious forms of oppression of Muslims by christians in yoruba land who have wielded for themselves; economic, political and administrative power.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by gayman99: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
We suppose dump this guy for bandit's camp let's see how the romance will be like.

1 Like

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Femeto: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Ibkhaleel: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
What were the Sharia law Christians fought against:
1. No beer parlour
2. No prostitution
3. No betting centre
4. No sex clubs
5. No immoral dressing
6. Establishment of sharia court to adjudicate Muslim matters.
FEAR CHRISTIANS (THE MAJORITY) satanic hellbound creatures !
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by naturefellow(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
SlyDev:

If they share the same ideology, your parents won't have uni opened shops in the north and west. Let the sleeping dog lie!
. Are you normal

Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Sterope(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
This man is mad. It will be shocking if he isn't a terrorist.
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by ivolt: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

If you are not a Nigerian, you will be fully in support of Boko haram and justify it with lies as you did here.
Even though you are lying about Taliban which has carried out hundreds of suicide bombing,
who told you a terrorist group is solely determined by suicide bombing?
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by Brushstrokes20: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
The bloodthirsty terrorist has gone mad again undecided

# MUMURIC!
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
God, is this one too created in your own image?

It is spelt "University" not "University"
Some people spell it University, but thecorrect spelling is "University" Dominique, vickyrotex, fatymore, ajepako, funjosh please take note
Re: Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) by buchi4action(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Muric is a terrorist organization

Please which country's capital is ISLAM BAD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) / Yar’adua’s Wives Unhappy With Nigeria / Akpabio Sits Next To Amaechi At NGF Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.