Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861594 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Monex007:
Good evening every one is there anyone here that has gotten admission into Memorial university of newfoundland January 2022 session and is waiting on ppr?
Them plenty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jay316:
This is Enjay316.had to change my Monica as this is supposed to b a faceless group and my Monica is my real Alias in real life. it's too close to my real Identity which is not good

No qualms bro. How is the feeling? Its still bubbling at the moment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Dimeji0822:
@GodsGabby , hello please how is the study permit reapplication process, I'm in a similar situation, i have changed DLI after visa approval and I'm not in Canada

Since you changed DLi after approval, that means you will need to apply afresh and no one knows how long it will take.

The reapplication i was talking about was a refusal which was addressed and God helped it scale through with speed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Teemenzo:

No qualms bro. How is the feeling? Its still bubbling at the moment.
my dear, I could not send my passport today and as I dey,sleep no dey my eyes sef.lol. I have checked my GCKEY more than 7 times to make sure it is still there.me that check it once a week on sundays have checked it over 7 times today.I was just smiling sheepishly throughout today.u know when God bless u come add jara.

may everyone experience this Joy in Jesus name

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Dimeji0822:
@GodsGabby , hello please how is the study permit reapplication process, I'm in a similar situation, i have changed DLI after visa approval and I'm not in Canada
why did you change DLI?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2021
They said Tuesday next week is a holiday and they can't work on that day. I was rescheduled to the next day.
CuteCandy90:
Hello everyone

Please who has done medicals here recently?

I sent a mail for IOM to schedule me in Lagos but I’m yet to get a response from them.
I’m thinking of going there next week Tuesday to do it whether they schedule me or not but I don’t know if they will attend to me. Especially since it’s a public holiday.

Please i need advice on what to do?

Also who knows how much IOM charges for medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Jay316:
my dear, I could not send my passport today and as I dey,sleep no dey my eyes sef.lol. I have checked my GCKEY more than 7 times to make sure it is still there.me that check it once a week on sundays have checked it over 7 times today.I was just smiling sheepishly throughout today.u know when God bless u come add jara.

Yes o, i understand the feeling. Our positive answers are on the way. Eligibility review hasn't started. Still what it was since Sept 24 when medical has been updated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Teemenzo:

Yes o, i understand the feeling. Our positive answers are on the way. Eligibility review hasn't started. Still what it was since Sept 24 when medical has been updated.
mine started after ppr.till now my background check is still on going sef. no ghost update at all that's y when I saw the 1st message,I was happy that finally I got a ghost message but when I saw the 2nd one,I became scared cos I thought I had a refusal cos the application speed shock me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Jay316:
mine started after ppr.till now my background check is still on going sef.

Oh, good one then. It is well. I will wait till the PPR comes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Jay316:

lmao the feeling is unmatched, I couldn't sleep either
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by peruxie: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2021
lobinche101:
Medical request? August 14? Lord pls answer me on time as this Visa is all d last hope I have left. AUGUST 16TH applicant

Prior to this, was there any update on your profile like your eligibility and biometric?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Henriie:
Please can you explain further on the letter of authorization? Thanks

Hello Henry,
The letter of authorization is that letter they sent to you after passport request saying “ your application to study in Canada has been approved”

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Monex007:
Good evening every one is there anyone here that has gotten admission into Memorial university of newfoundland January 2022 session and is waiting on ppr?
Here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Jay316:

Hahaha. My brother I know that feelings. Monday you submit it. Me that submitted to DHL on Thursday from PH, up til now it is still on way to destination. I don't know whether na Keke DHL use d go Abuja from PH.

Goodmorning all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by QuinM: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2021
Good morning all!
Please Does IRCC work on Saturdays?

Congratulations to all who got PPR this week!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Thanks

Godsfave:

Hello Henry,
The letter of authorization is that letter they sent to you after passport request saying “ your application to study in Canada has been approved”
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perfectyyyyyy: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2021
@Frankrobbn1

Please I would like to urgently discuss with you on some deeply pressing make for advice. I have repeatedly sent your email waiting for your reply.

But before then@Frankrobbn1 , @ and Others with lots of experience.

Please advice and I am a little confused.

1. Lambton College offed me admission for 2yrs Bm-HR with Co-op and a fees of $11,500 yearly but without room to defer admission if necessary. I am getting a poor rating of this college from Nigerians and it seems not to be a popular choice for Nigerians.

2. New Brunswick community college also offered me admission for 1year in Human Resources Management without Co-op and a fees of $9,468. Option to defer if need be. School fees payment not immediately required.
I learnt it is faster to get Permanent Residency in this province, I don’t know how true.

3. After both recent offers, I am just having a thought that I should give a shot at University of New Brunswick for 1year MBA program which cost $8956 since I have a 3years CAC registered Business Enterprise (1 limited and 1 enterprises) which I run as part time. Also, I am in a full time employment at Administrator (over 15years in the job title and establishment) but my B.sc of second class lower and OND are in sciences.

Please kindly help me clear my head and give the best advice on all cases.

Thanks a million.

Frankrobbn1:

LOL grin I'm fully back and active. Thank you boss for acknowledging my presence. I hope to continue making impact and a difference in the lives of others.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2021
lanrywatt:

Pls I show a program of interest there that really interest me and had been denied for msc can I apply with a strong 2.1 for a diploma program

Sure.

I'm currently enrolled for a Post Graduate Diploma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Greatomowunmi: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Urgent question!! can I apply for Canada study visa knowing my dad who is in the USA filed for USA asylum and he included my name as his daughter(inclusive of my mom and brothers who are in Nigeria).
POF isn’t an issue as my mom’s account statement can support me alongside my salary account.
What is your advice please ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2021
MG007:
Woke up to my PPR yesterday, What a good way to end the year.
First time applicant, NSE route, self sponsored. All thanks to God, good people on the forum and the angelic guidance of the ever reliable Mr. Frank Reuben of (fandrglobal.com) .In the midst of his busy schedule he still took out time to diligently review and ensure my application was air tight before submission. I will drop my timeline soon

Congratulations bro on the successful outcome of your study permit application. Thank you so much for trusting me with your application. I appreciate your positive review and kind words. I wish you success in Canada.

It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Please scan the barcode to confirm if the records are updated, before presenting it. You can take it anywhere.

The date of birth on my barcode information is not correct...the month and day?

Is this a concern?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2021
lilylurv:

The date of birth on my barcode information is not correct...the month and day?

Is this a concern?

Call the numbers on the card to request for correction
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Opsy14: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Hi good morning... Please has anyone ever received request letter here? Please what's it about?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2021
fogechi:
Please which school offer admission on time? I applied to Memorial university and was told admission will be given 2-3months after jan 15 deadline.

I need a school that can give admission for sep 2022 between now and November. It's just to help me start visa application on time.

Makano, Frankrobbn1, Lekiboboe

Apply to Conestoga College (i.e if you're going for post study), literally admission takes a month.

It will end in praise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dimeji0822: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2021
I just need advice in this second application from anyone who has applied more than once, do i submit both a SOP and LOE,
GodsGabby:

Since you changed DLi after approval, that means you will need to apply afresh and no one knows how long it will take.

The reapplication i was talking about was a refusal which was addressed and God helped it scale through with speed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dimeji0822: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2021
I applied to st Clair college for September 2021, submitted visa app, college didn't hold the program in September they deferred it to January ,i got ppr in September 14, college revoked January admission on September 15 because seats are full and they can't deffer an admission more than once , I've gotten a new admission into Fanshawe college for the same program for May 2022, planning to reapply asap but my issue is how I'll go about explaining all of this , and filling the questionnaire for a new application.
Jay316:
why did you change DLI?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nifemi98: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello, please I have sent you email.

Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations bro on the successful outcome of your study permit application. Thank you so much for trusting me with your application. I appreciate your positive review and kind words. I wish you success in Canada.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Dimeji0822:
I applied to st Clair college for September 2021, submitted visa app, college didn't hold the program in September they deferred it to January ,i got ppr in September 14, college revoked January admission on September 15 because seats are full and they can't deffer an admission more than once , I've gotten a new admission into Fanshawe college for the same program for May 2022, planning to reapply asap but my issue is how I'll go about explaining all of this , and filling the questionnaire for a new application.

Why don't you wait for their next intake if your letter would still be valid till then? Nobody wants to go through the hassle of reapplying again, and I believe you don't too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nifemi98: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Hi House,

Please I need someone that can guide on what to do after this refusal.

Please I’m tired and very confused �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dimeji0822: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Its a one year program and the letter is not valid till their next intake
nairagrounds:

Why don't you wait for their next intake if your letter would still be valid till then? Nobody wants to go through the hassle of reapplying again, and I believe you don't too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.