Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,526 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861795 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vtino13(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Blavkmaann:
Nairalanders oooo

Una doohhhhh oooooo!

My people!

I don’t want this to be long,

Watch these video on 9 YouTube channels you should subscribe to for information on how to run aka Jakpa!!

The last two na just cruise abeg… I no mean am���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smJtG6XVD08

Thank you

I don dey find this man since, I even forget your name. Na you dey this YouTube channel, nice one brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I want to make an online payment using GTB dollar card but the transaction is saying decline.

Please what could be the problem?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGbemisola:

Yes just hold on. They will deliver the trf to the address you put when you registered for the exam. Just stay put
You mean my home address?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2021
olabisi6438:

You mean my home address?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello everyone,
I want to make an online payment using GTB dollar card but the transaction is saying decline.

Please what could be the problem?
Is this the first time you are using the card? Is it a credit or debit dollar card? Sometimes they have to activate the card back end to make it work. You can call their customer care or wait till Monday to talk to Ur account officer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2021
nifemi98:
Hi House,

Please I need someone that can guide on what to do after this refusal.

Please I’m tired and very confused �

Hi Nifemi, sorry about the refusal, have you requested for your GCMS notes to know the specific reasons why your application was refused? When is your program supposed to start?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello everyone...............
Please how should I go about this issue...I contacted some of the MPs in my province and one of them assisted me in contacting IRCC on the status of my application...Below is the mail he sent me...

Good Day,

IRCC says that this file has been identified as needing some additional review. This is fairly normal for applications of this type. They mention that it is still within normal processing times and that part of the additional review will involve some follow-up with the schools.

It is considered complex but is moving forward.

We are not able to expedite the application at this time, as it is well within the time-frame for this type of application.

Should another couple of months elapse without a result, we could take another look.

Kind Regards,

Please, how do I contact MP or know which MP to contact?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Which school?
lilylurv:

Please, how do I contact MP or know which MP to contact?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
feistymikey:
Good evening everyone, I’m about to re apply for my study visa again. But this time I want a upfront medical.

How do I do that please? I mean can I go for my medicals right now before submitting the application?

Hello, please did you do medicals for your previous application? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2021
It is debit dollar card and I activated it the first time I got it by calling their officer.
The first time I wanted to use it on Paypal, it was declined. now this is the second time and it is declined.
Bobomaigida:

Is this the first time you are using the card? Is it a credit or debit dollar card? Sometimes they have to activate the card back end to make it work. You can call their customer care or wait till Monday to talk to Ur account officer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Lianna2020:
Which school?

Centennial College, Toronto
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by muhamadnur: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Youngman911:

BSC is mostly between 16 and 40k CAD depending on school.
Your first search should be the course you want to study and schools that offer it.
I don't know why you don't want to use your degree so I suggest you state why so one of the Gurus can best attend to you. The more you reveal the better. If you don't use your degree, you'd have a 4 year gap you can't account for. That will definitely create a problem for sure.
Note that Your uncle has to have Well above the school fee amount + 10k because his dependents (Wife, Kids etc) will be considered when looking into your POF.

I hope this helps
is the 16 or 40k CAD for the whole program or first year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2021
QuinM:
Good morning all!
Please Does IRCC work on Saturdays?

Congratulations to all who got PPR this week!
I’m co asking too, January is not far off again , we need a decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Opsy14: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Hi please how did you ask the mp that made him give you this information about your file?

Iffylove:
Hello everyone...............
Please how should I go about this issue...I contacted some of the MPs in my province and one of them assisted me in contacting IRCC on the status of my application...Below is the mail he sent me...

Good Day,

IRCC says that this file has been identified as needing some additional review. This is fairly normal for applications of this type. They mention that it is still within normal processing times and that part of the additional review will involve some follow-up with the schools.

It is considered complex but is moving forward.

We are not able to expedite the application at this time, as it is well within the time-frame for this type of application.

Should another couple of months elapse without a result, we could take another look.

Kind Regards,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Please how did you change it ?
I want to change mine too…

Jay316:
This is Enjay316.had to change my Monica as this is supposed to b a faceless group and my Monica is my real Alias in real life. it's too close to my real Identity which is not good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2021
TheGbemisola:

Yes
Thank you ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2021
Congratulations!! Thank God it ended in praise!

my brothers and sisters. God gave me this ppr himself.he gave me a scripture when I started the whole process and I followed that scripture and the scripture is proverb 3 vs 5 and 6.Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your part.I trustee in him and did not lean on my own understanding. He directed my part.

please how do I send my passport .I am resuming January and so I dont need to send to ABJ since I have time.I did my biometrics in Lagos.as I dey I no remember how to send it again. remind me please.

for those waiting for my timeline. trust me my story is too long to typ at this moment cos I will lose some points that may help u.i will calm down and typ later
make I call my wife abeg.

1st time applicant
31 years of age
11 years study gap
have Canada ties as my brother did his masters in Canada and did not come back.
I never enter plane b4
I graduated with second class lower and I am going for masters.

calm down.expect an epistle in the evening
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2021
olabisi6438:

Thank you ma

I’m a guy oooo�
But you’re welcome all the way

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2021
You can send a mail telling them that your application has passed the standard processing times and please order for your GcMS notes...
It will end in praise!

Keema2404:
@Teemenzo
Submitted May6th
Medical passed May10th
BVL received Oct 4th
Sponsor: Father
I showed strong relationship to my father
I am meant to resume Sept 7th but I had to defer to January 4th(Fanshawe College)
Please is there anything I can do or something.
Thank you ooooo...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raimiade11: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Any advice or help on this please?

Paid my first term tuition of 7500$

My application since July 2 has not been updated since i did upfront medical in august.

My program is 2 years (34k) , my available funds is 37k

My gcms notes came in Sept 28, has shown below, i don’t really have much now to process another note

What do you think i can do, send emails and webforms, but nothing seems working. I haven’t heard from them and school resumes jan

Gurus, kindly help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Keema2404:
Someone please help ooo.
Why is it looking like I'm the only May applicant remaining .
Please if there are still May applicant can you pls signify.
Let my mind come down small..
#may6th
May 6th also.
BVL received Oct 4th
Awaiting a final decision.

May God Make It Easy For Us All
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote
The first time I wanted to use it on Paypal, it was declined. now this is the second time and it is declined.
[/quote]
The card needs to be activated back end, you can call their contact centre to complete the activation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello Henriie

If you are in Canada, it is very compulsory to attend the school you used to get your Study permit Visa before applying for a change in DLI..

If you do the bolded, be prepared to be deported back to Nigeria cos schools give reports to IRCC of the status of all International students studying in their institution, so once a school reports you to IRCC that you are yet to resume even though you are already in Canada, then be prepared to be sent back to your country by IRCC...

And you know what this means..

So play safe by obeying their rules..

Peace
Henriie:
Hi Makano,

Is it compulsory one needs to attend a semester before changing dli, can't I just change dli immediately I get into Canada? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Hello Dimeji

If you are a first time applicant, SOP is enough to convince the Visa Officer that you are a genuine student that wanna study in Canada//

If you are a returning applicant, you will need to write an LOE to tackle the refusal reasons of concerns of the Visa Officer..

So Yes, as a second time applicant, you will need to submit both..

Peace
Dimeji0822:
I just need advice in this second application from anyone who has applied more than once, do i submit both a SOP and LOE,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Contact your bank's customer care..

They are in the best position to help with your Card..

Peace
Iffylove:
It is debit dollar card and I activated it the first time I got it by calling their officer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Khazirat: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]is now advisable to fund personal account or business account.
how much was the balance ?. the gurus always advise against sending business account or company account for sponsors as it involves a lot.CAC docs,tax clearance ,invoices and to crown it all sufficient funds that will show ur studies will not kill his business cos technically, the business is different from the owner of the business and the business is a corporate being.its better he had used his personal account with enough funds and then the business should be paying him monthly as the CEO.thats my 2kobo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2021
gentledoj:
Good day my people, is this card accepted as a prof of vaccination!

Just curious, thanks

Got this after my vaccination , the green card with hand writing of vaccine information

Yes but its not really a valid document. Use your vaccination code to generate a PDF document on the Vaccine verification website.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Leyemoshood:

Yes but its not really a valid document. Use your vaccination code to generate a PDF document on the Vaccine verification website.

How is this done?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls what is the black market rate of naira to CAD now......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Awonaiye201: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Today I received refuse this morning base on what in this letter sent, please the guru in the house pls help on what am going to do when reapply, we used company as main sponsored and the husband as second sponsor. Please Quick response.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2021
theboyy:

How is this done?

verification dot vaccination dot gov dot ng
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Awonaiye201:
Today I received refuse this morning base on what in this letter sent, please the guru in the house pls help on what am going to do when reapply, we used company as main sponsored and the husband as second sponsor. Please Quick response.

This morning ke. Ircc works on Saturdays?

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.