Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861872 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Ketima:
It was a funfair of PPR so far. Wishing you all PPR. Lord remember Iffylove, Teemenzo, Tinankem to mention but a few and many more awaiting the joy of PPR.

SweetJJ, I'm waiting for landing gist oooo grin grin grin grin grin

Amen, thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Omiinii:
This guy and his fixed deposit grin
I tire oo.that ur fixed deposit expires, does not mean that u have spent the money naaa.highest IRCC will do is to ask u 4 updated statement of account which they hadly do but if they do,its done b4 PPR and even if ur case,its done after PPR which is close to impossible, u send them ur MBS.simple.y worried?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 28, 2021
aaron34:

LOL abeg oooooooo, make I no go lose PPR after medical request, I just need to know how they operate so I can tackle it ahead
if banks just tell embassy about the validity of Documents then I'm good if they tell them about the status of the account then I might neeo act
sorry I need to know.if ur fixed deposit expires,is the money no more there?

mayb am not understanding u properly.

also y did u not do upfront medical ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Download the this particular Adobe Acrobat Reader DC via the link below (uninstall any initial Adobe Reader you might have downloaded on your computer);

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/downloadnow/2083/?evp=ac08cadcebb7cb3d65460767cddbd805&file=2297

File size - 200 MB (Latest Version)

Paste the above link on your Browser, press enter, and a page will open, click on Offline Installer, so within seconds, a Download Prompt will pop up, then you can now download it.

The THREE (3) IMM Forms Needed for Canada Study Visa Application
(a.) Application of a Study Permit made outside Canada. (IMM 1294)
(b.) Application for a Temporary Resident Visa made outside Canada.
(c.) Family Information Form (IMM 5645 or IMM 5707)

Make sure you download the IMM forms with a Laptop or Computer from CIC website, don't download it from anywhere else cos they do update their IMM forms, the IMM form of January 2021 would likely be different from the IMM form of October 2021

Note: Don't do all of this on your phone, you are to do all of this strictly on your LAPTOP or DESKTOP COMPUTER, an IMM form can't be opened on a mobile phone

By the way, take your time to watch the Video in the LINK below by this JAMAICAN Woman from the beginning to the end, she explained the CANADIAN STUDENT VISA APPLICATION - STEP-BY-STEP Guide (HOW TO DOWNLOAD & FILL IMM THE 3-IMM FORMS etc.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omsFzVJgUGs

See this video aswell (A fully loaded & Based on Experience Application Experience of an Applicant and how he got approved)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crh5Et5cTz0

Good luck!!!!!
thanks for this. these are the videos I watched to help me fill my forms during application.the explanation alone without video may b difficult to understand

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2021
ManLikeB:
can i upload 2 weeks old MBS with my application ?
Two weeks is the max bro.so try to submit or request for another mbs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2021
sirenoel:

I did a transfer to their Citi bank account and placed a call to their VI office. It was confirmed and my ticket issued via mail.
ok bro.please share the phone no.been trying to confirm my payment to no avail. they are not replying my mails
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by HakHim: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Scott99tish:
Hi HakHim,

I think you focused only on the finance and not the other observation about Family ties in Canada and home country.

Another key note is; Since you have this huge fund owned by you, Why are you not paying the full tuition fees?

The VO might be concerned about someone showing huge sum with little commitment paid on program fees.

Please don’t forget to also tackle the Family ties in Canada and Home country. You can share what wa used…

My opinion.
Regards.

For the home ties.... I used my parents, my siblings and also my fiancé as home ties also includes pictures of the both of us in there. And why I will want to come back to meet her after my study....I also included landed properties.... Also the business I am just starting.... About the school fees payment... The school requested I pay for first semester yes I could have paid full tuition but then we still have folks who didn't even make tuition deposit and got PPR....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Hello! Please I need the opinion of the experts in the house.

I started my studies online before my study permit came. During that period,I realized the program wasn’t what I had thought it was and I decided to switch programs (I’m yet to travel). Now the school didn’t switch me like they said and I had to apply for the new program afresh and now there seems to be some delay in them responding. Did I do something wrong by changing program of study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Ketima:

Ye. My medical will expire in April. I will be doing another medicals by March
dont forget to apply on time ooo.more and more ppl are seeking emmigration
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2021
porchy:
Good Evening My People
Pls I need someone to reccomend a good immigration lawyer or a law firm who can help with JR.
so y do u wanna JR?please share
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PapaObi: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Regards
HakHim:
Hello good morning everyone good morning to all the gurus as well.

It will be a long post and please I really need guidance and help/ advice.

Kindly read.

I have gotten two refusals.

My first application.....

I applied first early this year. Self sponsored. 18M in three banks all statements attached, but had lump sum deposit in one of them (sold some assets).

HERE WAS THE REFUSAL REASONS

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based in your family ties in Canada and your country of residence."

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status."

REQUESTED GCMS....

HERE IT IS......

PA is self funded. Employment letter shows PA makes 16,000 annually. Funds provided are not commensurate to PA income. Transaction on bank statement shows lump sum deposit. Source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding. Bank statement to be verified.

{[/b] please note that in my SOP I stated there the businesses that I do I attached CAC OF MY COMPANY I ALSO PUT THE RECEIPT OF ALL EQUIPMENT THAT I HAVE FOR MY BUSINESS, so my only source was not just my salary, but I think I was judged based on only my salary as my only source of income}[b]

HERE IS THE REPORT FROM IMMIGRATION AND BORDER CANADA

"I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account the documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application."

SECOND APPLICATION.....

I submitted LOE, I explained the source of income, I gave a detailed financial table that shows how much I make from each equipments and how much I have in the bank. I used a sponsor this time around he has 13M balance and sent me 2.6M for my first semester tuition.

I paid first semester tuition. I still submitted my personal bank statement of 17M. They verified my bank account from the first application and I also reminded them that the funds are still very much there seated for months now that it is mine....

Yet I still got a refusal ... Here is the reasons again from my refusal letter. I just requested for my gcms note

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based in your family ties in Canada and your country of residence."

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status.".......

Please can you advice or let me know what next to do.... As I have addressed the concerns from the first application I even used a sponsor this time around.....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Omiinii:
Guys you've heard it pay your tuition fee if you can to avoid creating doubts in the officers mind
very valid point but before u pay.Abeg to avoid stories that touch, find out the refund policy of the school 1st ooo.dont pay school fees without asking of the refund policy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for sharing. Please, I want to understand the bank exchange rate that you talked about.

Frankalvinz:
Landing gist

Day of Travel - 30th Sept
Arrival Day - 1st Sept
Flight name - Royal Dutch Airlines (Lufthanza)
Stops - Lagos -> Amsterdam -> Ontario

I arrived at the Lagos airport at 5pm against my flight of 10:45pm, none of my bags were checked because my cousin knew some of the airport officials (note that i was carrying a lot of food stuffs), i weighed my 2 luggages which were approved. I was asked for all my travel Documents, School Documents, ArriveCAN receipt and COVID19 test result. I also had to fill one yellow card stuff with my details and submit to them. After all this brouhaha, I proceeded to my Flight gate, where i waited till my flight time.

The flight from Lagos to Amsterdam was approximately 12hrs or so (can't remember), we landed in Amsterdam where i proceeded to my next gate after series of checks from airport officials. Omoh, the Wi-Fi at this airport fast die, its free and you have Unlimited usuage.

We left for Canada after 3 hrs, omoh all their food tire me. I arrived at Canada around 12pm Canadian Time (5 hour behind Nigeria), did some checks after which we proceeded to immigration officers for our official study permits. After which we went to get our luggages (these guys manhandled alot of luggages, i could not even recognize one of my luggages after passing by it 15 times).
(This part is for unvaccinated travelers)
We proceeded for the Covid19 tests (register at Switchhealth.ca to avoid the long queue). After this, you would be handed the Day 8 home test kit. Then you're free to go to your choice of quarantine.

You can change dollars to CAD at the airport when you land, just don't change everything on you cos their rates are high compared to banks.

Note;
1) Please if you can get your Covid19 shots in Nigeria before coming over, DO IT! To avoid stress.
2) Register for your SIN immediately you get your study Permit, because you will need this number if you want to work.

Throw me with your Questions, if it's something i can handle, I'd let you know. Good luck on your PPR journey!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Jay316:
dont forget to apply on time ooo.more and more ppl are seeking emmigration

yes, I will be booking for March 2022 when 2022 is included in Qlife booking. At the moment, the dropdown menu is only for 2021.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2021
HakHim:
Hello good morning everyone good morning to all the gurus as well.

It will be a long post and please I really need guidance and help/ advice.

Kindly read.

I have gotten two refusals.

My first application.....

I applied first early this year. Self sponsored. 18M in three banks all statements attached, but had lump sum deposit in one of them (sold some assets).

HERE WAS THE REFUSAL REASONS

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status."

REQUESTED GCMS....

HERE IT IS......

PA is self funded. Employment letter shows PA makes 16,000 annually. Funds provided are not commensurate to PA income. Transaction on bank statement shows lump sum deposit. Source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding. Bank statement to be verified.

{[/b] please note that in my SOP I stated there the businesses that I do I attached CAC OF MY COMPANY I ALSO PUT THE RECEIPT OF ALL EQUIPMENT THAT I HAVE FOR MY BUSINESS, so my only source was not just my salary, but I think I was judged based on only my salary as my only source of income}[b]

HERE IS THE REPORT FROM IMMIGRATION AND BORDER CANADA

"I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account the documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application."

SECOND APPLICATION.....

I submitted LOE, I explained the source of income, I gave a detailed financial table that shows how much I make from each equipments and how much I have in the bank. I used a sponsor this time around he has 13M balance and sent me 2.6M for my first semester tuition.

I paid first semester tuition. I still submitted my personal bank statement of 17M. They verified my bank account from the first application and I also reminded them that the funds are still very much there seated for months now that it is mine....

Yet I still got a refusal ... Here is the reasons again from my refusal letter. I just requested for my gcms note

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR based on personal asset and financial status.".......

Please can you advice or let me know what next to do.... As I have addressed the concerns from the first application I even used a sponsor this time around.....
wow.am so sorry that inspite of ur efforts, u were delayed.however, u still need to see this ur 2nd GCMS note.while waiting for the note,if u can still leave that money there.If that money really belongs to u,please pay ur 1st year tuition fee.the V.O may be thinking u have such money and u have not paid at least ur 1st year tuition fee but only paid deposit. Also I think at this point u should consider G.I.C to demonstrate that in addition to ur school fees u have paid for ur living expenses for 1 year.

please work on ur home ties.what is bringing u back to the country after ur studies to justify all this scarce Dollars u r spending. u have to give a detailed explanation. talk about ur background more.ur Family,ur love 4 ur work or business. ppl into business could capitalize of the fact that Nigeria had the highest GDP last year ahead of of south Africa and Egypt and if u are based in Lagos for instance talk about the viability of Business in Lagos and how u are making money at the same time the available of freedom to do Good legal business as a Citizen of the most populous black country in the world living in the commercial hub of the nation with the highest G.D.P in Africa.Brag about Nigeria a bit.

Personally ,I dont think ppl talk positive things about Nigeria in their SOP which does not help.pick positive things about Nigeria that will make I come back.take advantage of what ever state u are and d good of that state to promote ur home tie.dont 4get to link it to ur Job or Business. Then give a good reason y u would want to leave this beautiful country to another country to further ur education. in my own I talk about the fact that no Nigerian University does digital marketing or offers certification on digital marketing nor have the modern digital marketing software that I need in addition to my MBA.But my university in Canada offers me a certification in Digital marketing alongside my MBA. which will promote me when I come back as there are not a lot of digital professionals in Nigeria. this is just an example of taking advantage of ur situation.

finally I will advice anyone writing an SOP to write it one or even two months before u submit ur application. Trust me, new and better ideas will keep coming and it will help u come up with a final SOP that the V.O will like.Note that the V.O always read SOP. trust me.ur SOP may be the game changer.

not everyone is a good writer remember. if u cant,look for a guru to help u.am not a guru yet so dont send SOP to me.Mekano,just mellow,Frankrobbn, annon etc are all here for professional assistance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
I didn't pay a dime and got my visa approved. I showed I got excess in my bank statement. After my approval I paid to the schools.

Jay316:
very valid point but before u pay.Abeg to avoid stories that touch, find out the refund policy of the school 1st ooo.dont pay school fees without asking of the refund policy.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Youngman911: 9:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Eddy4400: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Pls clarify what you mean by "Evidence of transmission fee payment if your biometric was not done in Lagos"

Biometric was done in Lagos for my parents, so no need paying for transmission fee now that they are requesting for their passports? Help pls

Madeincanada:
Yu can send the following documents with your passport through any courier service of your choice.
a copy of completed consent form
Passport request letter
2 copies of your passport bio data page
stapled Biometrics forms given to you after completion of biometrics
A plain sheet of paper containing your address and phone number
Evidence of transmission fee payment if your biometric was not done in Lagos

N.B I used the services of DHL and paid for a 2-way courier service so that VFS Lagos can send to my address after stamping my passport. The return envelope was also included by DHL with the aforementioned documents.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2021
HakHim:

For the home ties.... I used my parents, my siblings and also my fiancé as home ties also includes pictures of the both of us in there. And why I will want to come back to meet her after my study....I also included landed properties.... Also the business I am just starting.... About the school fees payment... The school requested I pay for first semester yes I could have paid full tuition but then we still have folks who didn't even make tuition deposit and got PPR....

we always say this here,no two applications are the same.that some ppl got ppr without paying deposit does not mean u that have millions in ur account that the V.O is seeing shud not.always put in ur best in ur application. dont give the V.O any reason to deny u.if ur study is 4 one year,I see no reason y u shud not pay full tuition and if it's for 2 year,please pay at least a year.

is ur sponsor ur sibling or parent ? if it's a 3rd party, did u explain with evidence y a 3rd party would want to sponsor u?

ur Fiancee is not a tie .take note.u are not legally bounded to her.ppl that get married sometimes divorse not to talk of Fiancee.am so sorry bro but girl friend and fiancee does not hold water as a tie except if she has a child for u,then ur child becomes ur tie to her.

also I personally think it's not a good move to tell them u just started a Business. How will u just start a new business and u wanna leave it so soon. personally I will doubt ur commitment to the new business cos u have not even nurtured the business. but that's my personal opinion. The gurus will come in.

please wait 4 the note b4 u re apply but start working on ur SOP and letter of explanations from now

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mankind5050(m): 9:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations.I tap into the favor that you have received from God.
Did you pass medical in your first application, If yes, was the medical updated to passed in this 2nd application.
Thanks
Teeprecious:
Hello guys, thank God for me. I got my PPR this afternoon,apparently it's been sitting in my mail since 3.30pm but I had a busy day at work. After work,I went for a program in my church. It was when we closed I checked my phone and realised I had a message in my Gmail.
Lo and behold...there sat my approval since 3.30pm this afternoon.
This was a reapplication and in my previous application, the VO showed concerns about my funds stating he perceived it was for demonstration purpose only(I saw this in my GCMS notes.
Timeline below:
Application submission: 14th sept
BVL and PPR: 27th Oct.
I saw only one ghost update and eligibility never started till after PPR sef.

Since the concern was mainly on finance,all I did was pay a year tuition as against the initial tuition deposit I paid. I perceived that if I claimed I was self sponsored and the money accessible to me,why pay the minimum which was the tuition deposit?
I only submitted MBS for my pof,snip shot of my student account showing one year tuition,upfront medical,IELTS,LOE and new LOA.

Special thanks to all the gurus and everyone taking their time to answer the numerous questions here. For everyone expecting,God will make it speedy and easy for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2021
Henriie:
I didn't pay a dime and got my visa approved. I showed I got excess in my bank statement. After my approval I paid to the schools.

It’s possible coz all applications are not the same.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Henriie:

you are not the 1st to get ppr without paying a dime but we always say this and we learnt this from the gurus , no two application is the same.they must have seen something that make them to ignore it.aside that we have various Visa officer and we have learned here that no two V.O access the same file same way. we have seen a V.O that no.matter the evidence u have and the school fees u have paid or explanation u give,once he she sees one lump sum 4get it.if am telling lies someone should remind me of the V.O code again.we have seen many refusals on this thread from that same V.O.she hates Lump sum from Nigerians. so u dont know the V.O that will work on ur file, nor the person state of mind at that time.just do ur best an leave the rest.if u really wanna travel and u have the fees,pay it.its not and never compulsory but neccessary

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2021
Good morning my people, so I’ve booked my upfront medical and I’ve started to gather my docs for my application. But my questions is should I compress a single PDF with larger file before merging or I should just merge it together and compress?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bunmijab: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys

Congratulations I rejoice with you
Truly what God cannot do does not exist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by brovaSketch: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2021
JosephYemsol:
LONG POST ALERT!

My PPR journey

It's been Grace nothing else!

First time applicant

LoA @ Conestoga college: Dec 11 2020
•study visa application submitted: July 19th 2021
•Biometrics letter: July 20th 2021
•Biometrics completed and updated: July 22nd 2021
•Upfront Medical done: Jan 10 2021(months before applying for my visa)
•Medical updated to pass: July 27th 2021
•Eligibility review: sept 25th 2021 (sighted), not sure of the exact date it started.
I did not catch any ghost update
•BVL/ppr: October 26th 2021

My story
I got my admission into Conestoga College to study Construction management with coop (2 years program) Admitted for fall 2021. I deferred almost immediately to winter 2022 so as to enable me have enough time for researching on how best to submit a nice application (i have later realised that the success of this journey is in no way by my power, it's been Grace)

Prior to applying to Conestoga, I had gotten admission into Carleton uni for meng prog in civil Engr. I also had $25k loan from MPOWER financing for my offer at Carleton.

I was about preparing my visa doc when I stumbled on some posts on Nairaland emphasizing on coop opportunities. Since my offer at Carleton did not provide coop, I opted for Conestoga. This choice was also at the expense of losing the loan from MPOWER as they do not offer loan for pgd/pgc programs.

As a self sponsor, Frankrobbn advised that it's best to show pof of the total duration of study as against showing pof for first year only. Tuition is approximately 18kcad per year (36kcad for 2 years) + 20kcad for living expense for 2 years. Frankrobbn insisted that I show a pof greater than 56kcad for total duration of study.

This seemed impossible but God in his infinite mercy provided assistance as well as the wisdom to solve the challenge. Myself and Frankrobbn brainstormed on how best to tell a convincing story to the visa officer as follows;

I theoretically expanded my dads computer engineering firm to include a construction arm. Since this will not reflect in the cac document, I had to do some serious explanation in my sop. I deliberately did this to help strengthen my home tie further claiming that id return to fully manage the biz (just as most of us applicants would always say grin). I then compelled/convinced/forced/pressured/begged my dad to send me some money monthly (salary simulation) for 6 months (from Jan to June). Not that he was financially buoyant enough, God did His thing.

Employment
1. Project director at my fathers company (part time) - Gof tech Ltd

2. Construction sales engineer at a multinational company (full time) - Mbcc ltd

education
BTech in civil engineering 2016.
_Note that I was almost about to complete a masters in civil engineering at Uni of Ibadan, but I did not disclose this in my application._

_I also ensured that my Linkedin account as well as other relevant social media profile maintained these stories._

Documents submitted

education
1. LOA from Conestoga college
2. Btech civil eng 2016 cert
3. Academic transcript
4. waec & nysc cert
5. ICT Training certificate
6. IELTS

employment & professional certification documents
1. CV in Canadian format
2. Nigerian society of engineers membership certificate
3. Employment letter from gof tech Ltd prepared by myself
4. Employment letter from mbcc ltd
5. Letter of salary increment from both companies
6. Manufacturers association of nig: cert in hazard and risk assessment
7. Cert in HSE 1 & 2
8. Appraisal bonus letter from mbcc Ltd
9. Recommendation letter from Mbcc Ltd. This letter was written by myself. I flattered myself a lot in this letter, I also mentioned that the company granted me a study leave (I called it *paid leave of absence*)
10. Complimentary and biz card from both companies.

Proof of funds
1. Bank SOA showing N25m (75kcad) and reference letter duly stamped by Uba. No mbs
2. First semester tuition receipt (9,337Cdn)
3. My father's house doc (survey plan only)
4. My father's company cac doc
5. My mother's nur/pry/sec sch cac doc
6. Deed of inheritance of a 2 bedroom bungalow from my dad. _i claimed the house is worth over N20m. _I did not submit any valuation doc to prove this_
7. 3months pay slip from Mbcc Ltd.
8. 2 months pay slip from gof tech Ltd prepared by myself.

Other documents
1. 5 pages SOP (with sub headings)
2. 3 IRCC FORMS 
3. Upfront medical slip
4. Expired police clearance cert
5. International passport
6. Family details such as birth cert, family photos of parents and siblings.
7. I mentioned my girlfriend as a home tie (showed photos of us together in some outings and claimed id marry her someday) ;Dmaybe it worked, who knows.

Special appreciation
First and foremost to God and my parents. My dad used to pray only on crossover night. The intensity of his prayers increased when I applied for my visa. My mum, she loves prayers more than her husband.

Frankrobbn of fandrglobal.com. Really, I can't stress how good he is, especially when it comes to telling stories and brainstorming ideas to convince the visa officer. Yes I paid for his service, I was more than willing to - considering the high number of success rates and testimonies shared all around by several applicants who have employed his service.

Other particular gurus on NL such as Ralphudoh, Chocs, Justmellow and Lekiboboe(now canadaboboe grin). These gurus helped in answering my tonnes of questions.

My bosses at work were so understanding and helpful. It's a peaceful feeling to have non toxic employers.

My friends Aminat (now at Cornell uni, New York), Mujib (uni of Toronto), Mubarak (uni of Alberta). These 3 idiotic geniuses helped me a lot on my SOP with corrections & proofreading's.

Lessons learnt in this journey
1. A cheerful giver will never lack. Showing good deeds has it's way of coming back to bless the giver in multiple folds.
2. Be hungry for knowledge, do a lot of research (homework). Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
3. Having and developing a cycle of good friends have a powerful impact on ones intellect, financial and physical health.
4. God factor can never be overemphasized.

To all PPR hopefuls, God will grant you all your heart desires. To all approved applicants, may we all excel globally.

Congratulations brother!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Eddy4400:
Pls clarify what you mean by "Evidence of transmission fee payment if your biometric was not done in Lagos"

Biometric was done in Lagos for my parents, so no need paying for transmission fee now that they are requesting for their passports? Help pls

its not compulsory to send to Abuja.I sent mine in order to have peace of mind and to book for my flight on time since am traveling during the festive period and price tickets are so high.

let ur parents send their passport to Lagos since they did it in lag and if they reside in lag,u wont spend up to 5 or 6k on the process but u will get the PP back in at least two weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2021
kennyjoy:
Good morning my people, so I’ve booked my upfront medical and I’ve started to gather my docs for my application. But my questions is should I compress a single PDF with larger file before merging or I should just merge it together and compress?

Thank you
I suggest u merge before u compress so that u will have a legible file.
Use I love my PDF. it works wonders
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bunmijab: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Kemisolarachy:
It's PPR guys

Lord I tap from this
This is how fast and even faster I will get my PPR by God's grace and mercy
It will end in unexplainable praise smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
A lot of ppr yesterday and we expect more today in Jesus name .

please a lot of yesterday's PPR applicants are owing us timelines oo.no be so we dey do am oo.

also landing gist is becoming scarce.abi ppl no dey travel.its like once ppl get their passport returned, they disappear and wen they travel, they dont share landing gist.thank God for ppl like lekkiboboa,Liana ,Shuppy,Jolly and the rest that at least shared landing gist.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2021
True, very correct that some didn’t pay and they were granted.
No 2 application are same.

But what you should note is that since you had refusal the first time, You should have made a difference in the school payment to elevate more commitments. I think.
Those that got without paying is on first attempt. Lucky out.

From what I’ve seen, Re-application are scrutinized thoroughly and quickly.

In conclusion, request for GCMS note as this will give you exact reason.

Regards.
HakHim:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Canadaboyk: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2021
I was just refused based on personal assets and financial status. I own 4 lands, 2 houses and submitted a one year bank statement of 21 million closing balance. I paid 9600 cad of my school fees which is one term. It’s a one year course… my company cac, letter of introduction, id was submitted. I’m so lost right now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 10:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Jay316:
I suggest u merge before u compress so that u will have a legible file.
Use I love my PDF. it works wonders

Ok thank bro, and yes I’m using ilovemyPDF, but some of my docs are 1MB and when I compress them they are still legible. What if I compress PDF with larger file and still legible after process. Does it make sense that way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.