Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja (5641 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
This govt is made up of stupid people, I swear. How can Saudi Arabia's govt come to Abuja to recruit our medical professionals. How?? On what basis?? Who is conducting the recruitment exercise?? Is it a Nigerian company?? Does the Saudi Arabian govt have permission to conduct recruitment on Nigerian soil. Does their embassy have the authority to conduct recruitment in a foreign country?? How is this recruitment possible pls? Can any country just go into another country to recruit foreign citizens.

This govt is very stupid. I never for once admired any of its ministers, especially the foreign affairs minister, whom I consider an elufelu. Shame on Nigeria. Shame.

Under a foolish careless irresponsible president, who has assembled a team of buffoonery ministers, would a foreign govt come, without permission, to our country to recruit our medical professionals. Shame. If we allow this, other countries would follow suit.

However this Buhari became president of this country, Hell fire awaits all those who packaged this ethnic and irresponsible irredentist to Nigeria in 2015. The afterlife would be interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by aycapri(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmm,
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
undecided
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SUPERBLOOM: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
You won't pay them well and you won't let them leave

Talk about you won't let me die and you won't let me live

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:
You won't pay them well and you won't let them leave

Talk about you won't let me die and you won't let me leave

Nigerian doctors got subsidized education. They need to work and repay all the subsidy they got from the FG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by after4: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Put your self in their shoes, will you not go? In nigeria a prof gets 400k but their he gets 6m each month. In this Nigeria that 400k hem never see am, no equipment to work with, no job satisfaction and the minister of labour said they are competing with god while your president don't care about them as he has always gone abroad. Do you know that somewhere in the SE doctors have being on strike for 40 months now and the governor don't care. If you are such doctor, what will you do?

12 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Y’all should post news that can comment on.

He’s been holding his phone since Monday unable to comment on any topic on frontpage,

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SUPERBLOOM: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

Nigerian doctors got subsidized education. They need to work and repay all the subsidy they got from the FG.
Both private, state and federal owned universities?

Can you prove this?

14 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Can you prove this?

My friend, Federal and State universities are heavily subsidized. Even the Private universities are minimally subsidized because they train alongside Federal and State teaching hospitals. No individual can easily pay for medicine degree at Uni. They use real dead bodies there to learn. Can ypu pay for that? Bodies of Nigerians that were provided by the State and FG police, prisons, etc. Life is not all about money. These professionals after leaving, who would treat their own brothers and sisters, when the have complications. Guy, wake up. All that glitters isn't gold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian doctors got subsidized education. They should repay all the subsidy they got.
after4:
Put your self in their shoes, will you not go? In nigeria a prof gets 400k but their he gets 6m each month. In this Nigeria that 400k hem never see am, no equipment to work with, no job satisfaction and the minister of labour said they are competing with god while your president don't care about them as he has always gone abroad. Do you know that somewhere in the SE doctors have being on strike for 40 months now and the governor don't care. If you are such doctor, what will you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by rayvelez(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Some people will just open thread to post nonsense even ur govt is not complaining, meanwhile ur president just returned from UK after treating malaria fever and ear infections don’t forget Tinubu still Dey UK hospital.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SUPERBLOOM: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

My friend, Federal and State universities are heavily subsidized. Even the Private universities are minimally subsidized because they train alongside Federal and State teaching hospitals. No individual can easily pay for medicine degree at Uni. They use real dead bodies there to learn. Can ypu pay for that? Bodies of Nigerians that were provided by the State and FG police, prisons, etc. Life is not all about money. These professionals after leaving, who would treat their own brothers and sisters, when the have complications. Guy, wake up. All that glitters isn't gold.

Simple question. Can you prove your assumptions backed up with verifiable facts instead of writing an Epistle

16 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by xelly: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:
Nigerian doctors got subsidized education. They should repay all the subsidy they got.

The president doesn't value them. How will you have Doctors as brilliant as Nigerian Doctors are and you will prefer to be using foreign Doctors?

How?

2 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:
This govt is made up of stupid people, I swear. How can Saudi Arabia's govt come to Abuja to recruit our medical professionals. How?? On what basis?? Who is conducting the recruitment exercise?? Is it a Nigerian company?? Does the Saudi Arabian govt have permission to conduct recruitment on Nigerian soil. Does their embassy have the authority to conduct recruitment in a foreign country?? How is this recruitment possible pls? Can any country just go into another country to recruit foreign citizens.

This govt is very stupid. I never for once admired any of its ministers, especially the foreign affairs minister, whom I consider an elufelu. Shame on Nigeria. Shame.

Under a foolish careless irresponsible president, who has assembled a team of buffoonery ministers, would a foreign govt come, without permission, to our country to recruit our medical professionals. Shame. If we allow this, other countries would follow suit.

However this Buhari became president of this country, Hell fire awaits all those who packaged this ethnic and irresponsible irredentist to Nigeria in 2015. The afterlife would be interesting.
How can foreign schools come to Nigeria and conduct admission ?

2 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Simple question. Can you prove your assumptions backed up with verifiable facts instead of writing an Epistle

My friend, don't quote me again. Pls this is known by everyone. School fees paid by medical students, and all students, in Nigeria is subsidized. This is well known.

Pls, don't quote me again.

4 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SUPERBLOOM: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

My friend, don't quote me again. Pls this is known by everyone. School fees paid by medical students, and all students, in Nigeria is subsidized. This is well known.
Pls, don't quote me again.

Since Nairaland is not your father's house I will quote you again
Can you back up your assumptions with verifiable facts?

Even if nairaland were your father's house, I'll still come in there with a horsewhip

29 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Tomilola360: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Christians and Muslims alike from all tribes are running to a Muslim country for such jobs.

And Muslims are terrorists grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SportsHD: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

Subsidized education? Did you think we're still in awolowo's time or wtf are you talking about? Una go just see small data, come vent your frustrations on nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by HitRun(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Take a chill pill.

Students do not pay tuition in public universities.

Unless private universities have their teaching hospitals, or pay without any form of subsidy to use government teaching hospitals, then their students have enjoyed some form of subsidy as well.

However, I do not believe the government can stop any Nigeria-trained medical doctor from going to any country of choice because they did not sign to be bonded to anybody during their study.

4 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SportsHD: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tomilola360:
Christians and Muslims alike from all tribes are running to a Muslim country for such jobs.

And Muslims are terrorists grin grin grin
It's just like saying because an igbo person was caught peddling doesn't mean that all igbo people are drug peddlers or yorubas are fraudsters or Hausas are extremists.

Saudi's aren't extremists. Hell, they even have strip clubs.

1 Like

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SUPERBLOOM: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
HitRun:

Take a chill pill.Students do not pay tuition in public universities.Unless private universities have their teaching hospitals, or pay without any form of subsidy to use government teaching hospitals, then their students have enjoyed some form of subsidy as well. However, I do not believe the government can stop any Nigeria-trained medical doctor from going to any country of choice because they did not sign to be bonded to anybody during their study.
Are you his advocate?
You are not the one I quoted
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Kinematics: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
This op must be high on Gorilla poo...

2 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by optionalY09: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerians are slaves, though some of them study heard to get a degree, their degree will always be to the advantage of those who make sure we will never be free. This is what happen when you go abroad to work.

You are an upgraded slave

Better to stay in Nigeria, fight the government and change the bad system. Change that crazy constitution and delete all these corrupt actors in government.

1 Like

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SportsHD: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
HitRun:

Take a chill pill.

You're all high on cheap drugs.

To the people watching this thread, this is a perfect example of "your brain on drugs".
Please stay away from drugs.

3 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
HitRun:

Take a chill pill.

Unless private universities have their teaching hospitals, or pay without any form of subsidy to use government teaching hospitals, then their students have enjoyed some form of subsidy as well.

However, I do not believe the government can stop any Nigeria-trained medical doctor from going to any country of choice because they did not sign to be bonded to anybody during their study.

Correct guy. Pls dont argue with Nairalanders.

You are right though. I am not against doctors emigrating. What I am against is the SA govts recruitment in Abuja. That is wrong and has no basis.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by ATTAHDYE(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
A lot of you are not aware that your education was/is subsidized. What you pay as school fees in the University is just for maintenance and noting more.

Secondly, most of you are on the side of the doctors today because it suits your quest to criticise the Government. Are these not the same doctors that are not always on sit, that will misdiagnose a patient and prescribe a one-way ticket to the hereafter in the name of treatment without remorse.

These same doctors all have their private practice(against the rules) and are cashing out big time in the name of strike. It is true that thing are not the way they ought to be but that does not mean striking doctors are all saints suddenly. The Saudi Arabia they are running to has rule, I hope they are ready to play by the rules when they get there.

SUPERBLOOM:

Can you prove this?

2 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by sapientia(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Go and recruit Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Clem Agba: The Legacies Of A Good Public Servant - Osazuwa Jonathan / Saka Saula, Transport Workers' Boss Assassinated / Will APGA Take Over South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.