Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja (5690 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Osagie Ehanire Silent On Question About Abba Kyari’s Whereabouts / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Thermodynamics(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Shut up
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SportsHD: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
A lot of you are not aware that your education was/is subsidized. What you pay as school fees in the University is just for maintenance and noting more.
Don't just kap, drop facts.

ATTAHDYE:

Secondly, most of you are on the side of the doctors today because it suits your quest to criticise the Government.
Who wouldn't be on the side of the doctors?
You're only against this because the current government/economy favours you.

ATTAHDYE:

These same doctors all have their private practice(against the rules) and are cashing out big time in the name of strike. It is true that thing are not the way they ought to be but that does not mean striking doctors are all saints suddenly. The Saudi Arabia they are running to has rule, I hope they are ready to play by the rules when they get there.
We know Saudi Arabia might come with a price but in matter of standards, work benefits and welfare, its way better than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Tomilola360: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:

It's just like saying because an igbo person was caught peddling doesn't mean that all igbo people are drug peddlers or yorubas are fraudsters or Hausas are extremists.

Saudi's aren't extremists. Hell, they even have strip clubs.

yet if caught peddling drugs in Saudi, na death sentence o. how do we define extremism? smiley

2 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Sunday2021: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Both private, state and federal owned universities?

Can you prove this?
asked a doctor or Google it.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Sunday2021: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Simple question. Can you prove your assumptions backed up with verifiable facts instead of writing an Epistle
Google will save you.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by UbongCR7(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

Nigerian doctors got subsidized education. They need to work and repay all the subsidy they got from the FG.

You are m.ad.
Is it only doctors that are leaving?
The bankers leaving everyday to Canada, wasn't their education subsidized?
What about the engineers?
You won't pay them after most of them working for more than 20 yrs for you, they now decided to leave, you are foaming in your smelly mouth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by nervorum: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:
This govt is made up of stupid people, I swear. How can Saudi Arabia's govt come to Abuja to recruit our medical professionals. How?? On what basis?? Who is conducting the recruitment exercise?? Is it a Nigerian company?? Does the Saudi Arabian govt have permission to conduct recruitment on Nigerian soil. Does their embassy have the authority to conduct recruitment in a foreign country?? How is this recruitment possible pls? Can any country just go into another country to recruit foreign citizens.

This govt is very stupid. I never for once admired any of its ministers, especially the foreign affairs minister, whom I consider an elufelu. Shame on Nigeria. Shame.

Under a foolish careless irresponsible president, who has assembled a team of buffoonery ministers, would a foreign govt come, without permission, to our country to recruit our medical professionals. Shame. If we allow this, other countries would follow suit.

However this Buhari became president of this country, Hell fire awaits all those who packaged this ethnic and irresponsible irredentist to Nigeria in 2015. The afterlife would be interesting.

I don't think the Saudi FMOH are doing recruitment physically in Nigeria. I think it's agencies doing the recruitment of personnel for placement in Saudi health facilities. I maybe wrong thgh.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
nervorum:

I don't think the Saudi FMOH are doing recruitment physically in Nigeria. I think it's agencies doing the recruitment of personnel for placement in Saudi health facilities. I maybe wrong thgh.

You have a point. But in any case, the FG must investigate. These are trained medical professionals with years of experience. We can't allow foreigners come into our country to pack them like that .
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Uyi168: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

Nigerian doctors got subsidized education. They need to work and repay all the subsidy they got from the FG.
How do you know they are all got subsidized education?
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Uyi168: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:

It's just like saying because an igbo person was caught peddling doesn't mean that all igbo people are drug peddlers or yorubas are fraudsters or Hausas are extremists.

Saudi's aren't extremists. Hell, they even have strip clubs.
Saudi are the major finacier of terrorist groups around the world.

Lets not derail this thread.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by SportsHD: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uyi168:
Saudi are the major finacier of terrorist groups around the world.

Lets not derail this thread.
They're just like the U.S.
They can destabilize other nations but want theirs to be safe.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Uyi168: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:

They're just like the U.S.
They can destabilize other nations but want theirs to be safe.
Thank goodness you know this.

1 Like

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Collins4u1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:
This govt is made up of stupid people, I swear. How can Saudi Arabia's govt come to Abuja to recruit our medical professionals. How?? On what basis?? Who is conducting the recruitment exercise?? Is it a Nigerian company?? Does the Saudi Arabian govt have permission to conduct recruitment on Nigerian soil. Does their embassy have the authority to conduct recruitment in a foreign country?? How is this recruitment possible pls? Can any country just go into another country to recruit foreign citizens.

This govt is very stupid. I never for once admired any of its ministers, especially the foreign affairs minister, whom I consider an elufelu. Shame on Nigeria. Shame.

Under a foolish careless irresponsible president, who has assembled a team of buffoonery ministers, would a foreign govt come, without permission, to our country to recruit our medical professionals. Shame. If we allow this, other countries would follow suit.

However this Buhari became president of this country, Hell fire awaits all those who packaged this ethnic and irresponsible irredentist to Nigeria in 2015. The afterlife would be interesting.

Shut up there, what stopped u and your family members from studying medicine..

1 Like

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by michaelwilli(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

You sound like an idiot
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by tolugar: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

Since it’s not the government that sponsored their education bros it’s only a witch will stop them from working anywhere in the world.

Those you are calling to stop recruitment still travel overseas for medical reasons

1 Like

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by TheMan3: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

wtf?
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Emmanuel909090: 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

A different country is helping you do your job, to limit unemployment yet you are ready to disrupt it. Is that not witchcraft?

3 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by osuulola(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
A lot of you are not aware that your education was/is subsidized. What you pay as school fees in the University is just for maintenance and noting more.

Secondly, most of you are on the side of the doctors today because it suits your quest to criticise the Government. Are these not the same doctors that are not always on sit, that will misdiagnose a patient and prescribe a one-way ticket to the hereafter in the name of treatment without remorse.

These same doctors all have their private practice(against the rules) and are cashing out big time in the name of strike. It is true that thing are not the way they ought to be but that does not mean striking doctors are all saints suddenly. The Saudi Arabia they are running to has rule, I hope they are ready to play by the rules when they get there.

Are you aware Nigerians subsidize goverance for government by taking bad roads, providing their own water and electricity and waiting long hours to vote incompetent leaders every four years?

Government has obligations to its people. It's never the other way round.

6 Likes

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nukilia: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
Go and recruit Fulani herdsmen
grin grin grin grin

you too much
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nukilia: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

A different country is helping you do your job, to limit unemployment yet you are ready to disrupt it. Is that not witchcraft?

Nigerians have suffered
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Spy360(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
This country needs to just burn and die. Honestly. Let's go our separate ways. Every man on his own.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by LamidiCownu: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

You have a point. But in any case, the FG must investigate. These are trained medical professionals with years of experience. We can't allow foreigners come into our country to pack them like that .
You are a fool .
Like someone opined earlier . Didn't those engineers, bankers , teachers , pharmacists and nurses enjoy your pseudo subsidised education too ?
Why are you not telling your terrorist government to stop them from moving out .

You are nothing but a useful idiot.
Your leaders travel out to get treatment for simple headache . They feast while millions of their countrymen go to bed hungry.

You haven't opened thread about that.
But you became green with envy because innocent people want a better life and want out of this crazy shit hole.

May Shonponno and sango destroy you. Oloriburuku
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by naija4life247: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

But you won't mind if they come to employ Carpenters, Tailors, Bankers, Accountants, e.t.c.. Your head no correct.

By 2023, the population of Nigeria's professionals would have reduced by at least 75%. Even me wey dey type, nah my load I dey pack so. We will leave you to be winning and dinning with bandits and kidnappers. Thnder fire you.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Lordbinsmar: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

You dey maad
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Lordbinsmar: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You are a fool .
Like someone opined earlier . Didn't those engineers, bankers , teachers , pharmacists and nurses enjoy your pseudo subsidised education too ?
Why are you not telling your terrorist government to stop them from moving out .

You are nothing but a useful idiot.
Your leaders travel out to get treatment for simple headache . They feast while millions of their countrymen go to bed hungry.

You haven't opened thread about that.
But you became green with envy because innocent people want a better life and want out of this crazy shit hole.

May Shonponno and sango destroy you. Oloriburuku

The guy is absolutely mad.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

To be quite honest I have actually not done enough research on this until I read your post. Regardless of lack of equipment and supplies in our hospitals, a typical Nigerian trained doctor can still practice anywhere in the world. And they didn't pay up to 3 million naira in tuition and living costs for all the years in school. They even graduate without student debt!! If you know the financial trauma an average American students go through trying to payback student loans then you will actually understand that our education is thoroughly subsidized. I just wish the government can spend money upgrading our hospitals and even building more.

1 Like

Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by joyandfaith: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fineman87:

Nigerian graduates got subsidized education. They need to work and repay all the subsidy they got from the FG.
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
SUPERBLOOM:

Simple question. Can you prove your assumptions backed up with verifiable facts instead of writing an Epistle
Refute his argument if you can. I can tell you that enough information is online backing up his claim
( "epistle" has you claim is filled with hard facts).
What is your counter-argument?
Re: FG, Ehanire, IGP - Stop Saudi Arabia Recruitment In Abuja by orisa37: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
WITH WHAT THE SENATORS AND REPS ARE EARNING AS SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES, THERE CAN NEVER BE PEACE IN WORKERS AGITATION IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death Cargo! 6,000 Tonnes Of Poisonous Rice Head For Nigeria / Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria / Igbo's Plans To Align With The Northerners To Revenge On Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.